Chapter 174. Hang Out With My Nemesis VI
940 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 174. Hang Out With My Nemesis VI
The man stood there, silent and still, as if deep in thought. His brow furrowed in concentration, trying to recall the previous event. His pupils moved side to side quickly. After what seemed like an eternity, he suddenly exclaimed, "Oh, right. Something just attacked me!" His voice was filled with panic and fear as if he had just realized the gravity of the situation.
Quickly, he took cover behind me, seeking protection from an unseen attacker. His hands trembled as he fixed his clothes, and his eyes darted around nervously, scanning the area for any sign of danger. I could see the fear etched on his face.
"I don't see anything," I said, feigning ignorance. It was best to keep this a secret from the mortals. I was sure that Aria also thought the same thing as me. "And I found no one but you here," I added.
But the man was insistent. "I swear something dragged me when I did it with my girlfriend," he said, his voice filled with conviction. He looked around frantically as if he expected the attacker to reveal itself at any moment.
I turned to the man. "But I found no one here but you," I said, my voice tinged with a hint of suspicion as I decided to take on the role of detective. "Did you know who attacked you?"
The man shook his head from side to side, his expression one of uncertainty. "I don't even know what it is," he said, his voice trembling with fear. "I know this sounds crazy, but he- he's invisible!" he stammered.
A frown appeared on my forehead, showing my doubt. "So, it's a ghost?" I said in a cynical tone.
He hesitated for a moment before answering, his uncertainty written all over his face. "I think..." he said, his voice trailing off in confusion.
I scoffed and decided to play with him a bit. "Maybe he's mad because you guys did it here," I reminded him in a nonchalant tone, trying to sound like a righteous person. "This is a children's playground, after all," I added, my tone laced with disapproval.
He turned to me, his eyes meeting mine. "Maybe..." he regretted, his voice trailing off as he seemed lost in thought. After a sharp exhale, he spoke again. “Yeah. I shouldn’t do it here. I thought a bit of thrill was a good idea.”
"Anyway, thank you for helping me," he added.
“Don't thank me. I did nothing but follow your girlfriend's request to find you," I said, my voice tinged with humility and indifference.
The man looked around, his eyes scanning the area for any sign of his girlfriend. "Ah, right. Where is she?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.
"She should be in a nearby hospital," I said, my voice calm and reassuring. "I asked her to wait for you there," I added.
He nodded; a sense of gratitude written all over his face. "I see... Thank you, sir," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.
"You're welcome," I replied, my voice polite and cordial.
As he prepared to leave, I noticed that he seemed to hesitate, as if he had something else on his mind. He took a step forward and then stopped, unsure of what to do next.
"Sorry, sir. Just one more question," he finally asked, his voice hesitant and uncertain.
"Hmm?" I answered, my tone curious and inviting.
He hesitated for a moment before continuing. "When you woke me up, did you say 'Wake up or I'm gonna fuck your slut’?'" he asked, his voice filled with a sense of confusion. "I know this is a weird question, but you know... I just want to check my hearing." He hastened to add, his tone apologetic.
"No.” I was surprised he heard that. Still, I kept my poker face well. “I said 'Wake up. This park is shut.' You should check your hearing at the hospital then," I evaded, my voice cold and unfeeling.
The man nodded, a look of embarrassment and shame crossing his face as he realized his mistake.
"I see. My mistake then. Thank you once again." The man said, his voice filled with embarrassment and shame. Then he turned and quickly walked away, his head hanging low.
'Right. One idiot down,’ I thought as I watched him leave. My gaze then shifted to Aria, who was standing a hundred meters away from me, her attention fixed on something under a tree. 'One idiot to go,' I thought, my mind filled with a sense of irritation and frustration.
As I approached her, my eyes fell on what she was holding, a piece of burning paper. It was clearly the same piece of paper that I had obtained from John, but thankfully it was only one-third of it, so I wasn't sure if she noticed it was my summoning formation.
I stopped beside her, her gaze still fixed on the paper in her hand, it seemed she was too engrossed in her own thoughts to even notice my presence. My attention was drawn to Aria as I observed her staring at the summoning formation blankly, her expression unreadable. I couldn't help but wonder what was going through her mind. For sure, she wasn’t thinking about the summoning formation or anything related to the demons.
"Did you find anything?" I asked, startling her out of her thoughts.
"Yeah," she answered quickly, and without any further explanation, she quickly slipped the piece of burned paper into her pocket. "But I think I'll check this out later," she added, her tone dismissive.
Aria then turned to me and smiled, her expression warm and inviting. "Let's have our dinner first. I'm a little hungry," she quickly added, "My treat."
My confusion was clear on my face. But, I couldn’t show my eagerness to know more. It wasn't a mortal's problem after all.
"Okay," I agreed, but as we walked out of the park together, I couldn't shake off the feeling that she was trying to cover something up. And it was related to me…

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 251 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

45