Chapter 181. Asmo, The Lord of Lust II
946 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 181. Asmo, The Lord of Lust II

Asmo's face contorted into a frown, his eyes narrowing as he absorbed the information. "I see... That's why the king called us yesterday," he muttered, his voice low and deep.

I tilted my head to the side, confusion etched into my features. "For what?" I asked, my tone filled with suspicion.

“To discuss about the light realm, of course," he replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I furrowed my brows, not satisfied with the vague answer. "I know, but I need the details," I pressed, my voice firm.

"Oh," Asmo finally seemed to understand my request. "He discussed the last meeting and our realm’s status. The war might occur if the two realms can't come to some sort of agreement."

I let out a sharp gasp, my mind racing. "Wait, does that mean he met with the Queen of the Light Realm and they couldn't find common ground?" I guessed, my tone turning serious. My dad had always been against war, and the fact that the two realms were on the brink of conflict, meant he didn’t have another choice. I wondered if the queen had taken issue with the evidence regarding the holy summoning formation. But shouldn't Puriel already tell her?

Asmo sighed, "Yes, exactly. The king met with the queen of the Light Realm and discussed various options to come to an agreement, but unfortunately, both realms have their own interests and ideas, which makes it difficult to reach a common ground. The situation has become so tense."

"What evidence did my dad show her?" I asked, intrigued.

"Well, he showed her the holy summoning formation. But the queen didn't seem too interested in it, or perhaps she was skeptical about its authenticity," Asmo explained.

I nodded, understanding the situation. It was no secret that both realms had their own interests and wanted to keep the balance of power in their own favor. If my dad showed evidence of the formation, it would give the Shadow Realm an advantage and put the Light Realm in a vulnerable position. No wonder the queen was skeptical.

"So, what do you think? Will there be a war between the realms?" I asked, looking at Asmo.

"It's difficult to say. The situation is delicate, and both realms are trying their best to avoid a war. But if they can't come to an agreement, the war may break out," Asmo replied. He let out a deep sigh. "We just have to be prepared in case the situation worsens," he replied, his voice tinged with unease.

My mind whirled with possibilities. War was not an entirely undesirable outcome for me, but with my limited power, I feared becoming the butt of everyone's jokes. It was a cruel irony that the devil who once wreaked havoc and caused the death of countless souls was now reduced to mere shadows of his former power.

I let out a frustrated sigh, tapping my index finger repeatedly against my lower lip as I pondered my options. ‘So, first things first, I need to fill up my seven sin points,’ I thought to myself.

Asmo's voice suddenly jolted me out of my thoughts. "Wait for a second..." he murmured; his eyes fixed on me. A frown marred his forehead, a look of concern etched into his features.

"What?" I asked, a frown appearing on my own face as I met his gaze. I didn't like the look in his eyes, it filled me with unease.

But Asmo's next words left me speechless, my jaw dropping in disbelief.

"If you're here, then who danced naked at the last meeting?" he asked, his confusion evident in his voice. His piercing gaze was fixed on me, seeking an answer.

My shock was clear on my face. Rage boiled within me, my blood boiling with fury. "That damn, foolish puppet!" I exclaimed, my teeth grinding together in anger. I had no idea what other ridiculous actions that puppet may have taken, but one thing was for certain, I desperately wanted to return to my realm and put an end to its foolishness.

Asmo stifled a laugh, covering his mouth as he tried to contain his amusement. "So, it was a puppet," he chuckled. "That explains its idiocy." Despite his efforts, he burst into laughter, unable to contain himself. "I was starting to think something had happened to your head," he chuckled. "I even considered giving up my title as Lord of Lust for your bravery to do such a thing," he added between fits of laughter.

"Shut up!" I hissed, my anger reaching its peak. I wished with all my heart that he would just stop laughing.

Rather than grant my request, instead, he laughed even louder.

'He still sucks as always. Hasn't changed since we were little,' I thought. Upon that thought, a question popped up in my head. A frown appeared on my forehead. 'Wait for a second... Maybe he knows about what I forgot 500 years ago,' I thought.

“Asmo,” I called him.

But despite my efforts, Asmo's laughter persisted, filling the air with his mirth. I knew I had to act fast, I couldn't afford to waste any more time. So, I used my skill.

‘Telekinesis.’

An invisible force suddenly descended upon him, covering his mouth and rendering him mute. But it was short-lived, he broke free of my grasp with ease. Nevertheless, at least the sound of his laughter was silenced.

"I want to ask you a real question," I said, determined to get to the bottom of this.

"You could have just asked," he complained, a frown on his face. "You didn't need to use a low-level spell like that." He was right, my power was limited compared to theirs and what I had just used was considered a low-level spell for a lord.

"We've been friends for a long time, right?" I started my question. "Do you know about the incident 500 years ago?"

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 263 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

41