Chapter 194. Physical Touch II
844 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 194. Physical Touch II
I gasped sharply when the sensation of Evie's hot mouth wrapped around my testicles sent jolts of pleasure throughout my entire body. Her wet tongue traced a circle around them, eliciting grunts that came from me every time she touched that area. She gave my scrotum a quick lick and then ran her tongue along its length. It tickled and teased me, making me twitch slightly and letting out a deep groan.
Evie must've noticed my growing arousal and was getting impatient. So she sucked on my sack again, but this time with slightly less suction. Then she moved both hands onto my thighs and pushed them apart while still keeping her eyes locked on mine. The view was exquisite, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, watching how she made love to my cock with her mouth. I felt my manhood throb and grow inside her mouth, begging to be released.
I reached down and began massaging the flesh of her breast. Evie didn't seem to mind, she liked it when I played with her nipples in such a manner.
"Please... Doc..." She moaned. My hips started bucking and I pulled back slightly so that my tip wasn't completely enveloped by Evie's hot mouth. And once more, she used the hand on my thigh to pull me forward slightly, giving me some much-needed relief from her incredible blowjob skills.
My legs fell asleep almost instantly, they had been tensed up so tight. So Evie quickly slid between them and lay beside me before climbing on top again. She wrapped herself around my body while looking straight into my eyes again. Her face was flushed red from pleasure and desire and I knew that it would take just a little bit longer than usual before we were done here. Then again, I also realized that there was no rush or need to finish things up fast.
Evie moaned as she felt the head of my member enter her. I placed both of my hands under her shoulders to steady her as I began to push in and out. At first, she let out soft cries as her insides stretched to accommodate the size of my erection. But then I began picking up speed and it became harder for her to keep pace with me. With each thrust, my cock forced its way deeper into her cunt until finally, it was all the way inside. It was warm and wet and slippery inside, and I could feel my balls bumping against her ass.
"Aahhhh... Yes--- It’s so good..." Evie looked at me nervously, her eyes filled with a mixture of lust and anxiety.
"Do you want more?" I asked.
Her expression told me that she did, but she was too nervous about asking it.
I stopped moving and kissed her lips passionately. I held my tongue firmly between her lips and she couldn't help but moan into our kiss. Then, when I pulled back, I didn't immediately put pressure back into fucking her. Instead, I reached down with one hand while still keeping the other wrapped around Evie's neck. Then I slowly brought my hand up while massaging the outside of her breasts gently.
The momentary pause in activity made Evie shake slightly. The touch of my fingers made her tits bounce in rhythm with her heartbeat. She began grinding herself against me in an attempt to get me to resume what we were doing. But all it got me was a wicked grin.
She started making small whimpering noises as she rubbed herself against my erection and I felt like I was a God sending the pleasuring sensations straight to her brain. I took hold of both of her wrists and pushed them above her head, forcing the rest of her body down onto mine completely. Now there wasn't even any movement between us, which only added to how incredible this felt for both of us.
I began kissing along her collarbone as my other hand ran across her stomach and eventually rested over her lower belly button. As soon as it landed, Evie let out a long moan and arched her back a bit so that more skin was exposed. Her mouth opened wide and a string of drool connected from it all the way to my chest.
As my cock reached its peak, I decided to give her the ultimate pleasure. I flipped our position and spread her legs. Then I rubbed my erection in front of her entrance and pushed just the tip between her slippery folds. With my hands still gripping her waist, I started moving it in and out of her. It didn't take much effort before I was able to push my entire length into her. I kept thrusting into Evie's hot snatch as fast as possible while kissing along her jawline and down her neck.
The sensation was exquisite and as Evie continued to moan with every thrust, she pulled her head back far enough to stare deep into my eyes with a lusty expression on her face.
"Doc..." She mumbled breathlessly with a mix of fear and desire, "You're going to make me cum..."
Her words sent shivers through my body, making my cock twitch inside her tight pussy. I moved faster, wanting this moment to last forever, but not knowing how long I would be allowed to do so. I could tell that she wanted more from this encounter than I did. And when she felt that familiar wave coming, she bit her lower lip in an attempt to stifle the sound that threatened to escape from her mouth. But she couldn't hold it in any longer, it slipped past her lips and escaped like a high-pitched whimper.
Her arms flailed about helplessly before they went limp above us. As for me? Well, my grip had tightened around her shoulders so tightly that it looked like my hands were going to leave bruises if I wasn't careful.
Evie's orgasm took over and my own came soon after. I threw my head back and moaned into our kiss as I filled Evie's cunt with my hot seed. I didn't pull out, instead letting my member stay buried deep within her until the end.
[Your Lust point has gone up by 100]
[Lust 1130/1000]

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

31