Chapter 206. Can A Devil Cry?
657 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 206. Can A Devil Cry?
My mind was consumed with images of destruction and chaos. It was as if I had been transported to a realm beyond my comprehension, where the very fabric of reality was torn asunder. The blood-stained scenes that played out before me were like a nightmare that refused to end, leaving me gasping for breath as if I had been plunged into a bottomless pit of despair.
Despite the familiarity of these scenes, they still managed to pierce my heart with a ferocity that left me reeling. The pain was like a thousand daggers, each one cutting through my very soul with merciless precision. As I struggled to make sense of what was happening around me, my mind began to spiral out of control, pulling me deeper and deeper into the abyss of my own thoughts.
‘Get yourself together, Azrael!’ I could hear my father's voice ringing in my head, the words echoing through the emptiness like a warning. ‘Forget her! You are a devil! You shouldn't fall in love with anyone!’ He sounded very angry yet also very sad. It sounded like an order, as well as a plea. I could catch his frustration from there. His words were like a slap in the face, a harsh reminder of my true nature.
This was the first time I'd heard that since as a devil, I shouldn't be able to fall in love with anyone. I could feel lust, but not love. I should have done all the intercourse based on desire and my urge to seek sexual pleasure. But love was something impossible for a devil like me.
My eyes widened and I could feel something flowing from them. It was something I'd never experienced before.
Was I… crying? A devil could cry? Was that possible?
Then the memory and the voices stopped coming to me. I felt a wave of pain wash over me. It was as if my core was being constricted by an invisible force, squeezing my heart and lungs with an unrelenting grip. The agony was almost too much to bear, and I doubled over, gasping for air.
I let out a deep, guttural grunt as I placed my hand on my chest, feeling the tightness and constriction that had suddenly taken hold of me. The pain was almost unbearable, a sharp and unrelenting ache that seemed to spread throughout my entire body. I could feel my muscles tensing and contracting as if they were fighting against some unseen force that was trying to crush me from the inside out.
Desperate for relief, I stumbled towards the desk and rested my head on its cool, hard surface. But even this small comfort did little to ease the torment that was consuming me. I felt heartbroken like something precious had been taken from me, something that I couldn't even name.
Wait a second… on second thought, how did I know this was the pain of a broken heart? Have I ever experienced it?
The pain was overwhelming, and I didn't know how to make it stop.
Could this be why my dad altered my memories? Had he known all along that this forbidden feeling would take root within me, and had he gone to great lengths to suppress it?
Then in that moment of pain and hurt, a soft pat landed on my shoulder.

-----

Aria's PoV
'I'm sure he's up to something…' she thought. She stood on the rooftop, but today she was not standing where she had stood yesterday. Instead, she was hiding behind a towering stone fence, peering out from the shadows. The cityscape stretched out before her like a vast canvas. However, she paid no heed to the breathtaking view. Her eyes were fixed on a particular window of the male dorm building.
Her gaze was trained on a lone male figure, sitting behind a large desk, his face partially illuminated by the glow of the sun. The person was none other than Allen, a mortal who, to Aria's eye, bore an uncanny resemblance to her long-lost friend. However, despite the feeling of familiarity, Aria couldn't shake off her suspicion of him. It was all because he had been absent from his room last night.
It had been almost dawn when Aria finished packing her belongings and was about to retire for the night, only to accidentally drop El's necklace. The moment she had laid eyes on the delicate pendant, she felt an overwhelming longing in her heart, a desire to see her friend once again. It was then that she had made the impulsive decision to seek out Allen and observe his sleeping form.
That idea indeed made her look like a stalker, but the desperation in her heart overruled any rationality that remained. With a flick of her wrist, she used her Teleportation skill to his room once again. As she materialized into existence, her eyes darted around the room, searching for any sign of him. But he wasn't there.
She tried to look all over the room, checking under the bed, in the closet, and behind every piece of furniture, but she couldn't find him. Panic began to set in as she realized he wasn't where he was supposed to be. She knew she had to find him, and fast. With a deep breath, she decided to search for Allen throughout the academy, but he was nowhere to be found.
That's what made her suspicious. Even though she didn't know where he was going, she couldn't shake off the feeling something wasn’t right. It was like a cold hand had reached into her chest and was squeezing her heart tightly, threatening to crush it into oblivion.
Her mind began to race with all sorts of theories and ideas. What if Allen was a demon, sent by the shadow realm to investigate what had happened? What if he was ordered to mess up this realm, to sow chaos? And the reason why he took that face was that he... wanted to catch her off guard. He had tricked her!
‘What is he doing?’ Aria's heart was racing as she watched Allen pull the curtains to cover the window. Her eyes narrowed, and she couldn't help but feel that something was off. Her instincts were screaming at her to investigate, to find out what was happening behind those curtains.
Unable to contain her suspicions, Aria used her Teleport skill to move to her room. But what she saw shocked her.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

27