Chapter 213. You Aren’t My Servant
622 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 213. You Aren't My Servant
I quickly realized that my summoner was none other than Rachel, a student from the academy and a member of Theo's team. She was now a part of Aria's team.
Rachel's terrified state was evident. Her face was contorted in fear and her eyes were wide with panic. Tears streamed down her cheeks, leaving wet trails in their wake. She crouched by the side of a bathtub, her hands covering her head as if to protect herself from some unseen danger.
As I observed her status above her head, I saw that her MP was already depleted, indicating that she had fought with all her might. She was a mage, and without her MP, she was powerless to defend herself. The summoning circle was drawn on the floor with her blood, a testament to the desperation of her situation.
I observed the surroundings, I could tell that Rachel was not in the academy. The bathroom was small and cramped, with an unpleasant smell lingering in the air. The walls were stained with what appeared to be mold and mildew, and the floor was littered with debris and dirt. It was clear that Rachel was not in a mall or hotel either since the conditions were far from sanitary.
The sink was rusted and had a few hairs clinging to its edge. A few dirty towels hung from a rusty rack beside the sink, and a couple of empty shampoo bottles lay on the floor. The toilet seat was broken and there were no toilet papers in sight. I could even see a couple of used condoms on the floor which I was sure had been there for at least a month.
The sound of banging on the door made me turn towards it. The noise was so loud that it almost shook the walls of the bathroom. The banging was so forceful that I thought the door would give way any moment now.
The banging continued relentlessly, and I could hear a group of men shouting outside.
"Open up, Rachel! We know you're in there!" one of them yelled, his voice filled with anger.
Another man added, "Don't make us break down the door, girl! You know what happens when you defy us!"
Their voices were harsh, and I could feel the anger emanating from them. It was clear that they were not here to have a friendly chat with Rachel.
Rachel looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Please, help me," she whispered.
But before I answered her, the men’s voices came again.
"Open this damn door, Rachel!" one of the men shouted, his voice filled with anger and frustration.
"Yeah, you can't hide from us forever!" another added, his voice equally harsh.
Their words were like fuel to the fire, making their attempts to break down the door even more furious. They pushed and shoved, throwing their weight against the wooden barrier.
Finally, after several attempts, the door began to give way. It was almost open. A cupboard that had been pushed up against it was the only thing holding it back. The men seemed to realize this and began to push even harder, determined to break through.
It was then that I realized that whoever was after Rachel was not someone to be taken lightly. They were fighters, probably trained in combat.
I turned to Rachel and sighed. "You want me to get rid of them, right?" I asked, my tone flat and business-like. It was a question that needed no further explanation. I knew why she had sought me out.
My voice caused Rachel to startle, and she turned to face me, her eyes widening. "Yes, please help me," she said, her words choking out between sobs.
I let out a deep sigh. "Fine," I said, my tone clipped with impatience. "But don't forget my payment. It's either your soul or your body."
Normally, I would make the deal upfront, but this was no ordinary job. This was an emergency.
"Yes," she said, her nodding almost frantic with fear.
The door burst open with a deafening crash, sending shards of wood and splinters flying in all directions. The cupboard that had been barricading the door was flung aside, and the broken remains of the doorframe lay scattered across the bathroom floor. Rachel let out a blood-curdling scream, her eyes wide with terror as three men entered the room.
One of them was Gem. He sneered at Rachel, his face contorted with rage.
My evil smirk appeared. “Well, well, well… I like this kind of coincidence,” I said sarcastically. My six wrath tentacles came out from my back and wiggled in mid-air.
The men, who moments ago had been so determined to force their way into the bathroom, suddenly froze in shock, their eyes widening as they stared at me. It was clear that they were not expecting to encounter someone like me, and for a moment, I savored the power that came with their surprise.
"My Lord...what are you doing here?" Gem stammered, his eyes widening in shock as they settled on my grotesque form.
“My Lord?" I repeated, my voice hissing a whisper that dripped with contempt. "When will I become your lord? You aren't my servants," I spat in a cynical tone, my devil voice belying my true intentions.
"What do you mean? It's me, Gem. Your loyal servant," he said, trying to convince me of his fealty.
“I don't have servants like you…” I hissed, my crimson eyes narrowing as I stalked closer to him. The other two fighters, a human and an elf, recoiled in shock at my menacing presence.
“B-But…” Gem stuttered, clearly unsure of how to proceed. Before he could finish his sentence, the elf by his side interrupted him, his eyes flicking over to the summoning formation near Rachel.
“Look!” he exclaimed, pointing a slender finger at the intricate circle etched into the floor. “She used a different formation. This demon is a fake. He is not the Lord of Wrath!” he declared, his voice filled with righteous anger.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

22