Chapter 218. Soul Or Body?
735 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 218. Soul Or Body?
I extended one of my tentacles toward the undead and transformed it into its Gluttony mode. The once smooth and sleek surface of the tentacle morphed into a gnarled and twisted mass of mouths, with jagged teeth lining the edges.
He tried to evade my tentacle's grasp. But my aim was true, and with a swift and fluid motion, my tentacle snatched him from the air.
The creature thrashed wildly, its sharp teeth gnashing together in a futile attempt to break free from my tentacle's grasp. But it was too late. With one swift motion, my tentacle brought the creature to its mouth and devoured it whole. It engulfed his body along with his soul. But that didn't mean I could claim it. He never made a pact with me. So, the soul would come out once I managed to digest the demonic power and absorb it.
I swallowed the last bit of him and could feel a lingering resistance. It was struggling against the confines of my tentacle, trying to break free.
My tentacles began to digest the demonic energy that was once trapped within the undead's body. The monster-like teeth on my tentacles gnashed and ground, breaking down the energy and destroying the physical body inside me. It was a gruesome and messy process, but one that was necessary for me to absorb the energy.
As the digestion process continued, I could feel the power of the demonic energy coursing through me. It was dark and twisted, but undeniably potent. I could sense its potential, and I knew that once I had fully absorbed it.
Eventually, my tentacles had successfully consumed and processed all of the demonic energy. As I had predicted, the soul emerged from my tentacles and disappeared into the ether.
“What a waste,” I muttered as I gazed at the faded blue light. I referred to the soul of course. My tentacles now headed for another one and just like before, in one move I immediately ate it.
Then my attention back to Gem.
My tentacles moved with fluid grace, their movements were almost serpentine as they coiled and uncoiled with deadly precision. With one swift motion, I unplugged the tentacles from Gem's body. But rather than let Gem's body fall to the ground, I tossed him into the air.
My four remaining tentacles transformed into their Gluttony mode, and the monster-like teeth that now adorned them gleamed wickedly in the dim light. With a violent swing, the tentacles bit into Gem's body, ripping it apart with ease. Flesh and bone were no match for the razor-sharp teeth that tore through them, leaving nothing but shredded remains.
The tentacles continued to feast on Gem's body, swallowing chunks of flesh and bone with disgusting slurping sounds. The gruesome display was not for the faint of heart, but to me, it was just a common sight. As the tentacles consumed every last bit of the body, I could feel the demonic energy coursing through my veins. It was potent and exhilarating, and I could feel myself growing stronger with each passing moment.
But just like before, Gem's soul was not mine so it just came out like that.
The echoes of the chaos that had ensued moments before lingered in the air, but now the warehouse had turned eerily silent. The only sounds were my own shallow breathing and the subtle creaking of the old warehouse. It was as if all the grunts had disappeared into thin air.
However, my attention was soon drawn toward a faint sobbing sound that seemed to be coming from the damaged bathroom nearby. Rachel's presence in the bathroom suddenly dawned on me, and I turned to face the direction of the noise.
My body dissipated into a thick, inky black smoke that swirled and twisted in the air like a malevolent tornado. The smoke snaked its way across the warehouse floor, slipping past the remaining debris and detritus left by the battle. Then, it coalesced once more, reforming into my previous monstrous form in front of Rachel.
My eyes locked onto the figure of Rachel. She was still crouching on the ground, her body shuddering with fear, her eyes screwed shut tightly. She was a small, fragile figure, but something in the way she held herself, even in the face of such overwhelming terror, spoke of strength and resilience.
I let out a deep sigh and brought my arms to my chest, folding them tightly across my chest. I couldn't believe that she didn't realize that I killed Gem and his subordinates.
"Hey," I called out to her, my voice lacking its usual smooth tone. "I already granted your wish."
But there was no response from Rachel. Instead, her body shook violently as if she were caught in the grip of an unseen force. My heart raced as I watched her trembling form, unsure of what to do or how to help.
"Oi!" I called out to her, my voice harsher than before.
Still, there was no response from Rachel. It was almost as if she had retreated into herself, lost in some kind of internal struggle.
With a flick of my finger, I used my Telekinetic powers. The force focused intently on Rachel's body as I raised her up from the ground, lifting her into the air with a gentle ease that belied the sheer strength of my abilities.
I watched as she began to float before me, suspended in mid-air like a marionette on invisible strings. It was as if the laws of gravity no longer held sway in my presence.
Her eyes widened in shock and disbelief. Her mouth hung open in a silent gasp, and tears streamed down her face, leaving glistening trails in their wake. The fear in her eyes was palpable, and I could feel it radiating from her like a tangible force.
"I already granted your wish. Now, I want to finish our deal," I said, my voice carrying an edge of impatience.
Rachel nodded her head, her expression a mask of fear and trepidation.
"So what do you want to give me? Soul or body?" I asked, my eyes fixed on her form with a hunger that could not be denied. A soul sounded delicious, but the prospect of claiming her body and making her my own succubus was equally tempting. I could bring her into the shadow realm and make her my witness.
Rachel remained silent, her gaze downcast as if she were struggling to make a decision.

>Read more than 230 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 96 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene.

20