Chapter 221. Bad Sexual Experience
652 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 221. Bad Sexual Experience
Rachel stared up at me in terror, her eyes wide with fear. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she realized the magnitude of the mistake she had made in summoning me. I could see the horror and shock that had overcome her. Her eyes now widened in fear, like a deer caught in headlights. Her delicate features were contorted with terror, and her body trembled with the realization of what was about to happen. Yes, that was the expression she should show me when a demon asked her body to satisfy his carnal desire. Not a stonic expression as if she was made of stone.
I grinned evilly, savoring the challenge. "Now, let's we start, shall we? Hm? Rachel?" I asked, taunting her with my words. I called upon her, not out of affection, but out of desire.
But as I approached her, a curious thing happened. Her fear was replaced with a stoic expression as if she were made of stone. And then, something even more unexpected happened. She nodded her head, a resigned expression on her face.
“Yes,” she answered. It was as if she had accepted her fate, and was ready to endure whatever horrors I had planned for her.
It made me curious even more.
I frowned deeply, my mind whirling with confusion. Something was not right. That expression on her face was not one I was accustomed to seeing. It was a look of profound sorrow, a sorrow that ran deep and cut to the very core of her being.
Gazing at her intently, my eyes scanned her body, searching for any clues that might explain the source of her pain. Has she lost someone dear to her? Had she suffered some great tragedy in her past?
My tentacles writhed restlessly, eager to explore the depths of her being. ‘Lust…’ I turned them into a pair of hands, and they moved towards her body with a sense of purpose.
But instead of tearing her shirt as I wanted to do, my hands moved towards her face, brushing gently against her skin. To my surprise, she did not flinch or pull away. Instead, she surrendered to my touch, her eyes closed in resignation.
My eyes darted over her body, I felt a sense of disappointment creeping in. It was strange, considering the circumstances. So I decided to push further, to see if I could get any kind of reaction from her. My tentacles writhed with anticipation as I slipped one hand into her top, feeling the softness of her skin against my fingertips.
To my surprise, she flinched only once before returning to her previous expression. It was as if she had resigned herself to her fate, accepting that this was the price she had to pay for her pact with me.
I found myself growing restless, bored with her lack of reaction. This was not how it was supposed to be. I was a creature of the darkness, and she was a mere mortal. She should have been trembling with fear, sobbing in terror.
But instead, she simply stared at me in silence and defiance.
"Tell me, Rachel," I said, my voice low and menacing. "Has this ever happened to you before? Have you ever had a bad sexual experience?"
As soon as the words left my lips, I saw a flicker of shock and recognition pass over her face. It was a fleeting expression, gone almost as soon as it appeared, but it was enough to confirm my suspicions.
"How do you know?" she stammered, her eyes wide with surprise.
Bingo!
“I know 'cause I'm the devil…” I answered confidently even though it was only my guess. "Tell me what happened?" I asked without further ado.
"That has been happening for a long time," Rachel said, her voice trembling with mixed emotions. "When I was growing up, my step dad started sexually harassing me and he always threatened to kill me if I reported it to others. I've tried to report it to my mom secretly, but she said that I lied. I have no evidence to report it to the police. So… the only thing I could do is get out of that house."
As she spoke, I could see the pain etched on her face, the trauma of her past weighing heavily on her soul. It was no wonder she had shown little reaction to my advances.
'Ah, family predator… sure,' I thought. Some mortals indeed acted more like demons than mortals. They blamed us, the devil, for every sin they committed while they did it because they wanted to do it. It was a typical attitude of the most despicable of mortals.
But that explained why she was so afraid of Theo and chose battle academy. She was a scholarship student, if she lost her scholarship, she must return to her hell. And she chose battle academy so she could fight her stepdad. Well, it was a clever decision to escape from the toxic place. But then there was one thing that made me curious.
"So who gave you money all this time?" I repeated my question, my voice laced with curiosity.
Rachel hesitated for a moment, looking down. I could see the shame etched across her face. It was clear that this was not something she was proud of.
“I- I work as a freelance stripper every weekend…” she finally admitted, her voice trembling. “That gives me enough money for my basic needs…”
I raised an eyebrow in surprise. A stripper? Well, that's unexpected since she didn't look like one. She looked clumsy when she needed good confidence to become a stripper.
“I see…” I muttered. If that is the case, then all of this was useless. I wouldn't be able to scare her unless I threatened to kill her. So instead of that, I decided to do something else. Especially since she was going to do a contract with me, so I didn't want her to be a stripper anymore.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

21