Chapter 223. Good Girl
822 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 223. Good Girl
My hands touched Rachel's body, I could feel her tense up. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "You're such a good girl, Rachel. You deserve to feel good." My words were meant to comfort her, but also to plant the seeds of addiction in her mind. I knew that the more I made her feel good, the more she would crave it.
Rachel's body relaxed slightly under my touch, and I could feel her breath quicken. I continued to whisper sweet nothings in her ear as my hands explored her curves. I made sure to avoid any explicitly sexual language, something that made her feel horrible, instead focusing on how she deserved pleasure and how good it felt to be touched. The devil's temptation.
She sighed softly when my lips met hers. Her eyes closed for only a moment before opening back up at me again. A smile crept across her face, making it seem like we had been together for much longer than we actually had. When our mouths parted, I slid one hand down to cup her cheek, giving her a soft kiss while leaving another trail of kisses along the way. I turned so that my other side faced her, and started kissing down her neck until reaching her collarbone where I took hold of both sides and lifted them upwards.
"Strip," I demanded. The idea of doing this naked was almost too much to take in but now wasn't the time to dwell on such thoughts. As soon as she began unbuttoning her shirt, I removed it from her body, dropping the garment onto the dirty floor next to us.
"More," I said.
She reached behind her and undid the clasp holding her bra shut. This allowed my hands access to those round breasts, which were small but firm and perky, with rosy pink nipples already hardening underneath my palms.
"Beautiful." My praise made her shy smile wider.
I leaned forward slightly, sliding off my shoes before taking a step closer and leaning against the wall right next to Rachel. Her breaths grew ragged; her breathing grew heavier as she watched me slowly removing my clothing piece by piece.
Once I was done, she was left standing there completely naked, her pale skin glowing in the dark room, eyes wide in awe. She bit her lips nervously as she stepped toward me, closing the gap between us in mere seconds until our bodies touched. Our eyes locked on each other's faces for only a moment before she placed her soft lips on mine, kissing me hungrily while clutching onto one of my arms for balance.
"You're so beautiful," I murmured as we parted to look at each other again. "So perfect..."
She smiled sweetly at that comment, blushing a little. "B-But I, I have---" Her words trailed off as I put my index finger onto her lips.
"I want you so badly," I added softly. I kept my hands from grabbing hold of her naked body. She didn't need my help though; the way her hands grabbed hold of my own was enough for her to support herself in front of me. I could feel the warmth coming from her body and the tight grip she had on me; it made it clear she wanted this more than anything else in the world. It also made it even clearer that this wasn't going to be an easy or fast process.
The heat between us grew stronger as we pressed together, rubbing against each other, breathing heavily into each other's faces as our lips met once more. Rachel moaned quietly as our tongues slid against each other, pressing against hers, trying to fit inside.
My mouth moved away slightly, breaking our kiss as I began trailing kisses down her neck while I held her up by the arm above her head with my free hand. When I reached her collarbone, I paused momentarily before gently biting down on her shoulder causing her to shiver violently before letting go and moving back onto her breasts.
I gave them both a few gentle squeezes before licking at their tips, enjoying the soft taste of her skin and making sure not to linger too long in any one place lest she grow tired of it already. This went on for a good couple of minutes until I decided that was enough; she needed something new.
Rachel's breaths came faster as I stepped closer again. She wrapped her legs around me without hesitation, sliding along my hips until I felt my tip touch her opening. She groaned loudly into my ear when I slid forward just barely inside of her, giving me a brief glimpse of her inner walls through her dripping wet folds before taking another step back. I could feel myself growing even harder, straining against its constraints as it tried to press even further inside her warm tightness.
"Do you want more?" I growled in a low voice.
"More," she whispered, looking up at me with those wide innocent eyes. "Please."
I couldn't help but smile at that comment, which made her blush in turn. I grabbed hold of her arms tightly, pulling her back into the kiss while pushing my hips forward. With a slow thrust, I slid the rest of the way inside her while burying my face into her neck so that our lips pressed against each other's cheek instead of our ears as they had been before. Her fingers dug themselves into my arms as I kept going and going and going, leaving no room for her to breathe as she clung onto me desperately trying to keep herself from falling over.
"You're...you're perfect..." she mumbled softly between gasps for air.
I gave her nipples one last hard squeeze before kissing down her chest toward her stomach, licking and biting here and there until finally made it down to where we connected once again. This time when our tongues met again, mine was pushed out of place by a finger forcing its way inside of my mouth, causing a shiver to go through both of us.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

20