Chapter 233. Thirsty Sister III
661 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 233. Thirsty Sister III
I could feel her excitement rising, and it made me feel uneasy. Lily had always been unpredictable, and I never knew what to expect from her. However, at that moment, I had to put my doubts aside and give her what she wanted.
"Thank you!" she exclaimed, with a wide grin on her face. "I promise, I will be fast! Just trust me, let me do all the work for you."
I lowered Lily's body, my tentacles obediently released their grip on her. However, as soon as I let her go, she sprang to action like a wild animal. With a speed that caught me off guard, she pounced at me like a hungry jaguar, her body pressed against mine, and her lips locked onto mine in a passionate kiss.
This time, however, there was something different about her. As our eyes met, I noticed a subtle change in her expression. Her gaze became intense, almost hypnotic. Suddenly, I felt a powerful surge of energy coursing through my body, and I knew immediately what had happened. Lily had used her Charm skill on me.
Her Charm skill worked like a potent potion. As soon as her eyes locked with mine, a strange feeling began to stir within me. My heart began to race, and my adrenaline surged. But it wasn't just my heart and mind that were affected. My body was also betraying me. My skin felt hot, and my pulse raced faster with every passing moment. I could feel my desire surging within me, urging me to give in to her tempting invitation.
“You thirsty succubus…” I hissed. But rather than canceling her skill, I let it. It would be faster this way.
"I am..." Lily smirked and continued her lewd acts. She reached down towards my crotch. Her hand moved across my length several times until eventually found the right spot. She gripped it tightly, giving me an audible gasp of pleasure. In one swift motion, she yanked my pants open, pulled out my member, and gave me a deep kiss.
Moving down, she then proceeded to wrap her lips around my shaft like a giant tongue ring, sucking on it feverishly while stroking it with her delicate fingers. The more I groaned from this passionate treatment, the wetter her mouth became. It seemed as if her spit was flowing constantly over my dick, lubricating it in preparation for her next move. I wanted nothing more than to thrust into Lily's warm, tight mouth; but something stopped me. That something was also driving me mad at the same time. A sudden rush of lust consumed me so intensely that it overwhelmed everything else.
"OH, FUCK!" I threw my head back and let out a primal growl of pleasure. I was losing control. My mind was being bombarded by intense sexual images that I was unable to escape. My cock twitched, throbbed, and dripped pre-cum in anticipation of its release. Yet all those sensations only served to make me crave more.
Then without warning, her slippery lips began to move against my sensitive tip. She started slowly, letting me enjoy each delicious sensation. But soon enough, her pace increased exponentially until she was bobbing up and down frantically on my cock. All the while, she looked directly into my eyes, holding them captive within hers as she licked up every drop of my pre-cum before swallowing down my shaft with ease.
This drove me crazy with desire, sending my body into convulsions. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her off of my member and making her moan. Then I forced her mouth onto my member once again. I pulled her head tightly against me as I pounded into her, fucking her mouth like a dirty little whore.
The entire room reeked of our sweaty bodies, causing Lily to begin to giggle at me. Her face was flushed red from arousal and exertion. Her red eyes sparkled in the dim light. I didn't care how my women saw me, or even my dad's gaze.
But it wasn't just her beauty that enraptured me so much; the lust that glimmered in her beautiful ruby eyes made me feel alive—like no other moment had ever existed outside this one.
The harder I thrust into her, the deeper she sank, almost gagging herself in an attempt to swallow every inch of my dick. My breath quickened, my heart raced, and I let out a primal roar of ecstasy. With each thrust, my hands ran along her slim back until they found their way around her hips, holding her firmly against me while she continued devouring my cock. Meanwhile, we remained locked together with only inches separating us as I held on tight for dear life. We were both breathing heavily as our faces neared each other.
Our bodies began to writhe upon each other like two snakes mating; intertwining, undulating, and grinding against one another like a single entity. This was the most intense, satisfying, and erotic experience of my life up to that point and there was nothing I wanted more than to continue riding this sexual high forever, but unfortunately, it seemed to be short-lived.
My body was tingling all over. It was electrified from head to toe. As if this whole situation had been too much stimulation for me to handle. But what could I do? At some point in the middle of our heated embrace, I had completely lost control and released myself within her mouth in orgasm after a powerful climax. The rush of pleasure coursed through me like a drug, leaving me speechless in sheer euphoria. Then suddenly, everything became quiet. The sounds of our heavy breathing turned silent, and then eventually disappeared altogether. My mind was still reeling; even though the pleasure subsided, the effects were lingering.
I sat back, panting for breath, staring at Lily's beautiful face above mine. She looked exhausted, but the lust in her eyes hadn't disappeared. It was my turn to satisfy her...

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

14