Chapter 245. Offer Yourself to Me
445 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 245. Offer Yourself to Me
I let out a tired sigh, my gaze fixed on Ivy's tear-streaked face. It was frustrating how Asmo's constant pranks and deceptions had tainted my perception, leading me to my doubt.
"Do not feel guilty, Ivy," I reassured her, my voice filled with empathy. "I'm just a little misunderstood because of Asmo. You know him. He loves disguising himself and playing mind games." With a gentle touch, my hand wiped away the lingering tears on her face, my thumb grazing her cheek softly.
Ivy's eyes widened. "Again?" she exclaimed, a mix of disbelief and exasperation evident in her voice.
I nodded wearily, the weariness of dealing with Asmo's antics etched on my face. "Yeah, again. He never knows when to stop," I replied, my voice tinged with exhaustion.
A mixture of emotions flickered in Ivy's eyes—concern, understanding, and perhaps a hint of frustration. She pulled me into another tight embrace, her arms enveloping me with a sense of warmth and safety.
Her whisper, soft and tender, brushed against my ear. "So... Do you need me to help you take a shower?" Her words hung in the air, laden with an unspoken plea, a desire to ease my burdens and bring comfort
I grinned mischievously. "It's more than welcome," I replied, my voice filled with genuine happiness.
With a swift motion, I activated my teleportation skill, transporting us both to the bathtub. The enchanting crimson water welcomed us. Once again, the water enveloped my body, I could feel its gentle caress.
I leaned back, resting my head against the edge of the bathtub, allowing myself to fully indulge in the luxurious experience. The crimson water enveloped my body.
Ivy's soft hands glided over my skin, their touch delicate and tender. With each stroke, she skillfully wiped away any remnants of dirt or exhaustion, leaving me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Her hands moved with a practiced grace, their movements almost ethereal as they glided across my body.
‘Ha… this is perfect,’ I thought. A smile on my lips.
Ivy's hands moved in harmony with the crimson slime, the combination of their touch heightened the overall experience. Her fingers delicately danced across my skin, guided by the slippery slime, creating a symphony of sensations that both tickled and relaxed me. It was a unique fusion of textures and movements, like a choreographed dance between the ethereal and the tangible.
Only for a few seconds, her body was getting closer to me. The tension grew heavier with each moment passing, filling up the air around us—an almost palpable force waiting to burst at any second. Our bodies were inches apart; there was nothing stopping us from touching each other anymore. I could feel it—a tingling sensation in my loins, growing stronger every time our skins brushed against one another.
Then she stopped touching me. Instead of hands, she started to land her kisses on my skin. They weren't even really kissing—her lips brushed against mine lightly, never lingered long enough to create any sort of spark or sizzle. But still, those innocent little pecks filled my entire being with warmth and contentment. Those simple acts soothed me more than anything else ever had before.
I couldn't help but smile, joy brimming over inside of me as the enchanting feeling washed over me again. And as soon as I let out a sigh, Ivy immediately leaned forward, placing her soft lips against mine. My whole world vanished into an endless white haze as her tongue entered my mouth.
The kiss was warm and tender yet powerful and lustful all at once. As if her lips were searching for something that only existed between us—something beyond mere words and touch. She pulled back after several moments, leaving me slightly dazed, blinking through heavy-lidded eyes.
I felt her fingers move downwards, brushing across my chest as she glided lower. Then she placed two slender fingers against my stomach. Her voice was barely audible above the sound of water gurgling from the bathtub's faucet. "Do you like how this feels?" she asked, giving no indication of what she meant by it. Her hand moved further downward, moving slowly towards where our legs met.
"Yes," I replied. The sensation caused stirring deep within my loins. A tingling in my loins grew stronger with each moment passing; it had been growing more frequent lately—almost becoming an urge to be fulfilled. I could feel myself growing restless and needy; a familiar fire igniting inside of me.
She reached deeper, gently teasing me before returning to where our bodies joined together. Again, her movements were delicate and practiced. With gentle strokes, she slid her fingers along my manhood. My body responded instantly, making me bite my lip and groan softly. My breathing quickened, a flush building on my face as desire consumed my being. This time, she didn't stop there but instead continued her descent. Her soft skin brushed against mine as she moved lower, tracing along the length of my shaft.
Then came the soft kisses, kisses that spread warmth throughout my entire body. The heat between us increased drastically, causing my whole world to swirl around me, dazing me for a second.
Satisfied with touching my flesh, she canceled her Demon's Clothes, exposing her naked body to me. Then she started to spread her legs and put her warm hole in front of my cock. She took one last look at me, meeting my eyes before bending over slightly and putting my tip right at the entrance of her womb.
A mixture of emotions washed across her face, her lips forming an adorable pout as she prepared herself for what was about to come next. I saw myself reflected in her glassy eyes, an expression of uncertainty filling them. It didn't take long before it faded into excitement as I stared back at her through lust-filled eyes. My mouth opened slowly, a hungry smile spreading on my face. Her voice was cut short by a deep breath.
"C'mon. Offer yourself to me," I demanded.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

11