Chapter 6 : Inside the space
65 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The owner of that voice is no other than Tang Yi, current head of the Celestial fox clan.

The Lord Yi then said with a chock up voice, "Yue'er, my boy, you're finally awake!'', follow by that is a strong hug and.."wuwu, my baby suffers a lot...''

Oh yeah, who would have thought that the fierce fox king is the total softie with his family. If the outsider sees the current appearance of the fox clan, they might even vomit blood.

Who the f*ck are you lying, this is not Lord Yi! is probably what they goanna says....

The servants already left the room since the lord came in. They are too familiar with the mood changes of the Head and want to avoid vomiting blood......

Yue Fei was almost hugged to death but surprisingly, he doesn't feel any discomfort but rather warmth and he hold his father back.

"Don't cry.... father'', well it's might still feel strange to called someone he just knew father and mother, but he had saw all the memories of the original owner, so he still feels close. And he feels guilty and a little jealous towards the original owner.

 

In this cruel cultivation world where strong abandon the weak, and relationship means nothing, his parents still love him.......

The excited lord Yi don't know his precious son mind but was full of joy by his son, ''Yue'er! You know father! You finally know your father! This!''

 

Lady Ming cut her husband loud voice, 'Oh you! why are you talking so loudly to Yue'er face. Your son just awakes from the coma''.

 

Lord Yi shows a wrong expression to his wife, he just got careless a little...

 

Lady Ming turns a blind eye to her so-called husband,''Yue'er, are you feeling any discomfort?''. She asks her son with a worried tone.

Yue Fei touch his stomach; he is indeed feeling a little hungry.

Lady Ming saw his little movements, "Of course, my baby must be hungry. Mom will call the maids to prepare the dishes''.

Just like that, lady Ming call the head maid and after a few minutes, carry a tray with a fragrant steaming ....... soup?

His mother takes the bowl from the tray, "Here Yue'er, try this 'snow fish' congee. It's great tonic for body''. Lady Ming blows the hot congee to cool down a bit.

Snow fish? Yue Fei can't remember what kind of creature the snow fish is and take a whiff at the fragrant congee and take a small spoon.

Yue Fei's eyes got wide open by the delicious taste. He never tastes something so delicious before! 

 

Yue Fei was in a bliss and his pink tongue is still savoring in the after taste. He looks down and see the empty bowl, his eyes mod got a little sad...

 

Both the lord and lady look at each other and can't help but smile by their son behavior, ''Do you like it? Yue'er need a second?''

 

Yue Fei answer too enthusiastically, "Yes!''

 

Lady Ming smile happily with her youngest response and called the head maid.

When another bowl was placed in front of him, Yue Fei smile happily and enjoy his food.

 

After Yue Fei had finish his third bowl, his stomach now full and drowsy.

Lady Ming saw her son situation, " Yue'er, take a good rest now. Mom will come to check on you again after you wake up, ok?''

 

Yue Fei replied with a small voice, "Ok''.

 

Lady Ming was amused by her youngest behavior. She pulls her husband, who might disturb her son resting, and close the door.

 

Yue Fei was sleeping peacefully and thought to himself.

It's might not be too bad to transmigrate like this.

...............

When Yue Fei open his eyes, he found himself in some strange place. He was lying on the grass field and patches of .... land?

[Ding, the sub-space creation process has been complete. Go find the sub-space helper for follow up instructions!]

Wait....is that what he thinks? 

Space from Paradiso? Now that he looks closely enough, he is exactly like his game character. So, he transmigrated into the game?

The space is pretty big, and he saw a courtyard in the middle but everything else feels empty, apart for the disorganized planting plots.

 

This is more of a courtyard with three room than a house. Wait...could it be?!

 

Mystic abode

Rank: Epic

I knew it! 

There was a gate in front of the courtyard, and he saw a floating .... bamboo pipe?

There were some clouds beneath the floating bamboo pipe and Yue Fei approach with much curious.

 

Then, a white fluffy fox suddenly jumps out from the bamboo. It made a flip in the air and stan on the top of the pipe. His large eras twitch for a sec, the big tail made a swing gesture. The fox sits and talk with that of a child voice.

"Well, it's seems that we have a visitor''.

Yue Fei look at the fox and exclaim, "What a cute fox!"

''Excuse me! I am not a fox, I am a sub-space spirit kitsune, and you may call me Kanko"

Every player own space has a feature called helper spirit. Their functions are mainly about helping players have to a better understanding about the game. Of course, they have other functions too, but that will come later.

"And you may leave all matter regarding the upkeep of this realm to me''

Each players have their own unique space spirit creatures and it's seemed that Yue Fei's little helper is a fox spirit.

Maybe because he's a fox too?

"Hello, my name is Yue Fei, nice to meet you, Kanko''.

Cute!

Is what Yue Fei is screaming in his mind. He did have a soft spot for cute fluffy creatures. And who doesn't love cute soft fluffy creatures?

 

"So, what's a sub-space spirit, exactly?''

 

Kanko puffs up his chest, " We, sub-space spirits were created to help guard these minor realms and help manage the affairs. You may consider me a guardian of this sub-space. Wait.... not just a guardian, we are also a butler of this realm's master''

"We can also help you refashion this realm however you please but of course you'll need some realm item for that'' 

 

.....................

 *Random stuffs*

I will use the term Rank with items, equipment (mostly non-living ) and the term Tier with beast, plants (mostly living)

 

 

 

3