Chapter 7 : Want to cultivate?
65 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yu Fei remained in the space for two hours and when he came out, it's almost past midnight. The flow of time inside the space and the real world is the same so he spent about a total of three hours inside the space.

He asked Kanko about the space functions and some major details.

This space is indeed from Paradiso, the one he was refining before he loses his consciousness. The function of the space is indeed the same as the ones from Paradiso. He found the items from the gacha inside the space too so he can say's that this space did transmigrate together with him.

And that will make Kanko an NPC spirit since all sub-space helper are NPC. But while talking, Yue Fei didn't feel like he's talking to a computer but rather an actual living being.

So, this might mean that Kanko developed a conscious through his transmigration process. This can also mean that some items in the space will change too but that's still a theory.

There are only speculations and not enough answers which made Yue Fei brain hurts so he decided to brush it off for now.

 

Anyways, Kanko said he need to start working on the space since he wants to level up.

 

Apparently, the space still has a system from the game called dimension coins. When you decorate, plants or built something in the space, it will generate space coins. The more you put things in the space, the more dimension coins it's generate, and you can unlock more land inside the space. You can also upgrade the spirit helper level with dimension coins which will unlock more functions.

This is the refashion Kanko is talking about. But to buy items from the spirit shop need currency and to get currency he needs those items in the shop, a vicious cycle.

 

Yue Fei look at the pendent he's wearing. The same design from the game but the color seems to be brighter. 

 

He doesn't know if he still has those game stats. The last thing he remember is that summoner contract from gacha. So, his transmigrations have something to do with that? That is one possibility, but he can't say for sure.

 

Yue Fei decided to test out one thing.

"Status"

........ The usual character window isn't here. So, his hypothesis about the game system is wrong?

But what about the space then? He did see the status window of mystic abode.

So why can't he see the status window now?

 

Everything about the space is the same he read from the forum, the decorating, planting, storage for beast, etc.... even Kanko has the same function such as the upgrade system with dimension coins.

 

Yue Fei can safely guarantee that he isn't inside a game world or some VR worlds. The reactions from his parents are the main evidence. Those emotions are not something it can be replicated with a bunch of codes. 

 

Yes, Yue Fei had accepted them as his parents. Even though, he feels guilty towards the original, he doesn't know where the original soul is. 

 

Maybe he died and Yue Fei soul just occupy this body? 

Too many questions with not enough answers.

 

Yue Fei look at the outside of the window and the moon is already high. He body is still frail from recovering so he decided to take a rest and not staying up too late.

 

When Yue Fei woke up, the sun was already high in the sky. The late-night sleeps make his head a little groggy.

Of course, this body was in coma for about a year, so his body is still frail and weak. He tried to walk in his room but found that he's having difficulties. He had no problem waling in the space but now he can't stand up for a long time and need to hold on to something for support.

        

Eventually, he was able to walk slowly around. It was exhausting but still better than laying on the bed and doing nothing.

 

Yue Fei was interrupted when the door was open from outside and his mother, lady Ming came in.

 

"Yue'er! why are you standing up! You're might injure yourself!'' 

He ends up being reprimanded by his mother. She also brings some foods for her son, so she suppressed her motherly nature for now.

Now, he was sitting together with his mother for a breakfast, and he also learn something new.

People here use cleaning potion for body hygiene. This was his first-time using a "magic elixir'' for body cleaning. Actually, this was his first experience in using a magic elixir.

Anyways, he enjoyed his breakfast congee with relish, which makes his mother happy, knowing her child had a good appetite.

The servants took the empty dishes aways and his mother called the waiting healer for a checkup.

'' The young master had indeed recovered from the coma with an alarming rate. He might still have some trouble using some part of the body, but a high-grade recovery pill will be able to solve these problems"

Lady Ming was happy about these results and ask a servant to go pick a high-level recovery pill from the treasury. 

 

''Yue'er is recovering from his illness. Mom thinks it's time to talk about an important matter''

The serious tone makes Yue Fei a little nervous. 

'' Mom knows Yue'er just recovered but mom have already discussed with father last night''

"Yue'er, do you want to cultivate and becomes a cultivator?''

 

She constantly worried her son future and afraid that her son might leave the world before her. Cultivators, like her, has a very long-life span. Before, her son was unable to cultivate but now it was cure, she doesn't want to wait any longer. 

Of course, the journey to cultivation is not an easy one and if her son doesn't want to follow the path of a cultivator, she will respect the decision.

 

................

"Randon thoughts"

hmm.... it seems the world of cultivation uses all kinds of magic related items as a replacement for daily necessities

 and YaY, cultivation!

4