Chapter 8 : Learning
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cultivation? 

Yue Fei had heard those cultivation novels before and might have read one or two. Unfortunately for him, he never had a deep understanding what is it.

But there's one thing he knows that strength is the most important factor in this kind of world.

He was fortunate enough to be reborn in a loving family. Even if this body was a fool before, the parents never gave up or ignore the existence. So, he knows, he can always rely on his family.

But, even the most powerful family cannot block the sky with one hand and there will be times one need to face one difficulty and challenge his destiny alone. 

When that time comes, you'll be powerless in front of the strong, cowering. The strong eat the weak and the weak has no voice in this world, can only accept their fate.

Not fair? Then the only way is to make you self-stronger, make your enemy cower before you. That is the unspoken law of this world.

As a person, who have come from a law-abiding society will find this hard to comprehend.

But when you're in Rome you gotta do what the Romas do.

And no one will blame you for you action of course if you're the strong.

Yue Fei has no such dream of becoming ''strongest''. His ambition is to enjoy life to its fullest. 

But to enjoy life in this world is not an easy matter. Unless of course you have the power to enjoy life. Or else, even while you sit in your own home, your safety can't be guarantee.

So, what can you do? Find a backer.

For a person like Yue Fei, who was born into a strong and influential family, safety is guarantee as long as you're with your family. But even the original Yue Fei got kidnap at some point.

Although, the culprit involved in this incident are now gone, but it left some psychological shadow on him.

But one thing for sure is, if he's a strong individual, those people might think twice before they lay their fingers on him.

So, he must become strong, not only to protect himself but also to protect the ones he loved, his new family.

Thus, he must become a strong cultivator.

..............

Currently, Yue Fei was reading to read some books in his room. But he quickly figures out that he is in fact illiterate.

He can't recognize a single word. This is expected since the original didn't have proper education and he is not a native from this world, so these words seem a bit unfamiliar for him.

He already complains about this to his mother and lady Ming was surprised to hear that her son wants to learn how to read. Since her son had been suffering from brain damage all his life, no wonder he can't read.

She promised her son that she'll find the best teacher for him, not only to read but also to introduce the general knowledge on cultivation.

Yes, Yue Fei has agreed to become a cultivator.

So, not even a day pass and she came back with a teacher for him.

"Yue'er, this is Teacher Wan. She'll be your teacher for the time beings. Now say hello''

"Hello, teacher Wan''.

Teacher Wan is a middle-aged woman, a litter older than his mother. She has a gentle face, and her actions are indeed graceful. 

Of course, if you ignore the two big antlers in her head, she looks like a normal person.

"Teacher Wan is from the Fae dear clan, so you show some respect to the elder in the future, ok?''

"Teacher Wan, if you see any fault with Yue'er, please don't take it to heart. He just recovers from his illness...''

The surname Wan cut off her sentence with a gentle smile, ''No need to be so formal, I have indeed heard about the circumstance of the young master. Lady Ming needs no worry.''

"Thanks, Teacher Wan.''

Lady Ming calls the servants to arrange studying courtyard. After she inspect the place, she nods in satisfaction and lead the teacher and student to the.

She wants to watch her son studying but that'll make the atmosphere a little awkward, so she has to watch from afar and occasionally peak the situation.

Of course, the lord Yi will not miss his youngest son first learning moment and also join his wife.

So, the stone-cold face and fierce to other husband and elegant and kind wife duo peaking their son studying becomes a common sight for the servants.

Want to laugh but afraid.

Of course, Yue Fei knows their little secret. Who make him a fox with an extraordinary hearing.

The fox clan are indeed good in this department but mainly because of his father and mother constant bickering.

Look our little boy is studying. Is he ok with writing too many words, we must prepare a medicine for his sore hands. Is Yue'er ok? Is his throat hurt from reciting too many words? Etc...

When he looks at their so-called hiding position, they both wave hands with a smile toward him.

Yue Fei shake his head with a smile. But he must admit, this kind of things, might not be too bad but rather he feels warm in his heart.

 

 

 

......................

 

 

"Random''

The pre- cultvation introduction some infos.

Yue Fei is not a human so he won't have the normal cultivation like that of a human (you know spirtual roots) 

There will futher explaination in future chapter about this.

Also his parents are so cute.

2