Chapter 1 . Previously on the ShitShow
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously in the ShitShow part 1

Hello my fellow Viewers. Before I give you some most basic glimpses from life of my little Aaron , I'd like to introduce myself .I'm is what you are calling a God (whichever personal names you give me) , a Devil , the Way and  many , many other entities to whom you're praying or doing other "useful" things . Yep,that's all Us . And all of Us is Me . At the same time I'm is just part of THAT , who's just part of something even higher. I am saying this just to point that no one is omnipotent. Direct example is a fact that I can't fuck your life over . You're in different domain . I rule over Odegen .

And over Earth3 . Well , existence of        which is pure coincidence. I just sneezed... EeeeaaaRthhtrii. Yeah , just like that . Cosmic dust is strong shit by the way. And if you want to believe that 72 percent of planet is a water ... I have bad news for you guys.

So , what I was talking about? Oh , yes . Something about screwing over my toys . I'm loving it. And even more like watching results of my actions . Suffering is a main dish on my menu . And you are no different.

Just feel it with me . Here you take in your hand : 

Beautiful eyes - 2 pieces

Perfect lips - 1 set

Chiseled nose - 1 piece

Ideal ears - 1set

And trow all of that messely onto the face of the embryo. Slowly cook over 8 months in the mother's "oven". Then ...Surprise mother-father (c)

Mmm , delicious.Picasso would be proud of me.

Well , to be honest it's mostly the Will of Great Random and luck.And here in the story comes Aaron . He was very lucky in that lottery . Someone would even call it a blessing (Adonis ver2.0). And I'm not into vanilla . 

So from that moment his game settings became "Hard"

0