[2] The Tall and Short Problems of a Cute Gamer Girl 2 [Flush With Pride Arc]
3.8k 7 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Tall and Short Problems of a Cute Gamer Girl

[2]

Giselle‘s first waking thought in bed was alarm that her feet couldn’t even find the edge of it and that there was seemingly a massive woman with her arms wrapped around her. Her body‘s first reaction was curious arousal which felt warm and slick between her legs. From there, it didn’t take long for Giselle to bolt up in bed and piece together the events of the evening with her groggy mind.

She was still a tiny girl, several inches under 5 feet. Just finding the edge of the bed on their massive Alaskan King felt daunting. Rachel watched her with sleepy amusement as she struggled to escape. As if the helplessness hadn’t triggered enough weird feelings inside her strange body, Rachel casually leaned over and gripped her like a spider seizing her prey. Giselle squeaked like a mouse. Morning cuddling wasn’t a problem when she was the one in control.

But that overwhelming helplessness, while vaguely frustrating, also sent a sticky shiver right to her crotch. Being a helpless little girl was turning her on. Rachel could tell, as her hand traced over her warm, yielding crotch. Whimpering with pleasure, Giselle tried to find words but their high, frail tone just sunk her deeper into the submissive fantasy. Eventually, Rachel released her and she managed to crawl to the edge and stagger to her feet.

“Gonna have a shower or a bath, cutie?” Giselle frowned and puzzled over why she would take a bath, she never did. Rachel had to suddenly remind her that she was so small that not only was a bath now feasible but, with her delicate, sensitive skin, it would feel very nice with Rachel’s lotions and bath aids. Giselle did her best not to let embarrassment bloom across her once again as she delicately scampered into the master bathroom.

Walking over to the toilet, her morning-addled brain failed to connect all the pieces in time as she lifted the toilet seat to urinate as she had every day of her male life. Before she could correct the error, the mystical forces surrounding the seat dunked her, ass first, into the cold water. Scrambling and screeching soon brought a drowsy Rachel to find what was up. To Giselle‘s pale-faced horror, her wife soon checked the LED pips on the side and informed her, with two fingers up, “I’m afraid that’s two strikes now. 48 hours from last night. You sure you aren’t doing this on purpose?”

Her playful expression faded as her tiny husband broke down in hot gobs of tears. Jeremy pretty much never cried. Once, he sniffled about a video game with a dementia patient but then Rachel had drowned the couch in buckets by comparison. And some animated show on FOX had a very sweet father/daughter reunion at the end of the episode and it got him a little teary-eyed. But Giselle bawled with no sign of stopping.

Comforting her without overwhelming her, she brushed her long brown hair back. When the worst of it passed, Giselle automatically grumbled and struck her feet against the tile in clear frustration that this was getting to her. Morning biological needs still called though and they each took turns using the toilet with the seat firmly set down. Giselle even proposed using double-sided sticky tape to keep the seat down since no human in the house had the equipment to use it otherwise.

But Rachel reminded her that keeping the toilet clean and hygienic would require lifting it up, to which Giselle grumbled even more that she wished the darn thing assumed she was just cleaning it when she got her second strike. Rachel tried to explain the settings, differences, and nuances but Giselle just folded her arms beneath her double D boobs and pouted.

Despite her wife’s insistence on the bath, Giselle resolutely stuck to the shower. Adjusting the stream took a minute as it was set for a head that nearly poked out the top of the stall. It was harsh on her delicate skin and she had to turn off her thoughts as she sudsed up the washcloth and loofah to clean her chest region.

It was like squeezing a warm, pliable memory foam pillow made of her own flesh in a way she never imagined her flesh before. The flesh responded as her thighs shifted. Washing up didn’t take quite as long because there was less of her to clean but also because she was wary to sit beneath the water and let her thoughts roam, as she usually did for relaxation before work at home. Her biggest frustration in the shower was aiming for this or that or just turning and getting distracted by the fleshy jiggles on her chest. They dominated every stray elbow, reminding her that they were there, for as long as she was this tiny lady.

What bothered her more than anything was when she stepped out of the shower and soon realized that drying her hair would take an absolute eternity. Rachel commiserated with her and helped out. Still, Giselle found herself swallowed up by her wife’s smallest floral robe and a towel on her head doing little to help as they started breakfast.

Some mornings, they streamed casually with a group of online supporters. They weren’t as popular as some of the big influencers online, but the tip jar definitely helped make ends meet along with Rachel’s Etsy creations. Giselle was glad that the podcast and gaming streams wouldn’t happen until the end of the week. At worst, she might have to skip one because of this nuisance and let Rachel take the lead. She tried her best not to have too much ego about it, but this was what she did for a living.

Using the little stepladder to get the stuff in the high cabinets for breakfast also left Giselle sullen and adorned with a light, hot blush on her cheeks. Breakfast passed in relative peace, even though she found her little body unable to finish the creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs she made. Without fretting, she resolved it would make for a good sandwich later.

Bolstered by as much coffee as she dared drink, without challenging the wrath of the bathroom, Giselle mounted the stairs up to her office. It was a modified loft with an angled roof that couldn’t hold the full bookshelf, enthusiast collection of games she’d been acquiring since her teen years and she bumped her head into the light fixtures and ceiling almost on a daily basis.

Out of pure habit, she crouched even though she now had almost two feet of extra space. Carefully and cautiously, because habits don’t break overnight, she let her neck and back rest. At some point, their black and silver kitty cat scampered up the steps to see what she was up to. The last current male in the house, he barely batted an emerald eye when this tiny lady came to feed him and refill his water bowl. So long as he had food.

Sitting in the premium office chair which once barely cradled his full body with legs outstretched, Giselle marveled at the fact that she could comfortably sit cross-legged with plenty of room on the seat and a towering behemoth of back support behind her. However, several new problems emerged since her arms lacked reach.

The keyboard and the rest of her equipment were too far and, when she moved it to a better position, nothing quite felt right. Tightening her body against the lip of the table resulted in those blasted boobs finding their way to the hard surface. The lack of a proper bra certainly didn’t help but Giselle fervently shook her head when Rachel proposed that after lunch they could go shopping.

She didn’t even wanna leave the house and, in recent years and for the most part with their work from home, that wasn’t an issue. However, as she comfortably slid into the workaholic routine of her every day, she discovered with alarm that one of the partner companies really wanted a stream showcasing their newest release with several free keys to give away to chat. After dashing around like a crazed chicken, Rachel soon halted her and resolved, “Let’s do the stream. So far as explanation… Well, let’s just say you’re a friend, a very very close friend. Miss Giselle, the cutest gamer girl on the web.”

Giselle had to frown and fold her arms but losing the goodwill of that business partner wasn’t worth some passing embarrassment. Setting up the lighting and adjusting the correct f-stop and other technical stuff put her in the right sort of comfort zone. Rachel insisted she at least wear something modestly feminine but the clean clothing options were scarce. Despite Gisele nervously fighting against any kind of cleavage, the only top that was decent for broadcast still made her vividly aware of her boobs with a prominent crease. Yoga pants completed the job even though they had to be cinched as tight as possible.

Once the stream started, Giselle did everything she could not to look at chat. The community was friendly, but she knew a handful who boldly spoke their minds and plenty of others who worshiped that girls somehow existed online.

At least her nervousness could be explained by being this random, never-before-on-video guest who was filling in for Jeremy. Despite her best efforts to avoid comments in chat, several themes soon stuck out. Some people were simply concerned about what happened to Jeremy and chat had to explain to itself with every new arrival what was going on. Then there were those celebrating that it was “gurrl strem tyme”. Others announced that Giselle “had on a very pretty top” despite how generic it looked. Some got as close to flirting as possible before the mods gave them the boot.

More than anything, however, Gisele noticed that people genuinely treated her differently. For obvious reasons. But she found it to be a bit of a relief not to have to play up the usual doofus, guy gamer self-deprecating image next to his wife. A couple of people did verge on patronizing in describing the most basic freaking gameplay mechanics, but she tried to assume they were attempting to be unnecessarily helpful rather than sexist. It did cross her mind to imagine them running afoul of that cursed toilet seat.

Fortunately, all the parts she disliked fell away when her mind was in the game and competing adventurously against her wife. The problem was when things got heated and a typical cry of victory took on a tone that would normally be reserved for the bedroom. Jumping up from the couch was also with some unintended effects. None of it became against TOS but chat definitely raised their eyebrows. Shy embarrassment followed, along with chat making it rain tips. There were unfortunate times when Jeremy felt a little like a whore for the sake of online streaming, but it never extended so overtly to objectification.

She did her best not to dwell on it as they were just having some fun, but her brain felt torn in two that she absolutely was right now the sort of cute girl gamer who could parlay this into something lucrative. At the same time, she didn’t wanna think about that and just return as soon as possible to the normal routine.

Flush with possibilities and the heat of competition after the stream ended, Gisele reflected on how she was going to spend the next day and a half until this was finally over.

[Since this is meant to be interactive, feel free to suggest ideas and prompts for future/alternate branch storylines. Some branches are already written but this will allow me to best pick new/alternate ones. I'm currently just rolling dice.]

Current ideas/prompts list

Spoiler

They head out for lunch and shopping
Get a call from an old friend
Her parents come over to visit
She accidentally doubles her penalty time again
They have strange encounter when taking a walk
Reality starts to shift
Giselle slowly forgets being a man
New, sudden changes happen

[collapse]

Which of the prospective story branch ideas do you find most interesting to pursue?
  • They head out for lunch and shopping Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Get a call from an old friend Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Her parents come over to visit Votes: 7 6.6%
  • She accidentally doubles her penalty time again Votes: 35 33.0%
  • They have strange encounter when taking a walk Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Reality starts to shift Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Giselle slowly forgets being a man Votes: 14 13.2%
  • New, sudden changes happen Votes: 24 22.6%
Total voters: 106
30