[2] Shifting the Sci-fi Guy 2 [Transform the Dorm Arc]
407 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[This chapter is from an alternate perspective than Goth Girl. It contains some sexual content and language. This is the fourth overall chapter.]

Shifting the Sci-Fi Guy

[2]

Connor and I got a little closer and I could feel it. I saw him with a different flavor than usual, mixing up all my senses. He was a man, and I was a woman. Call it aroma or presence or whatever, but there was something new and exciting to him, even though nothing about him changed.

It wasn’t long before I invoked our promise, but also qualified it by saying I wasn’t sure about anything yet, so he would have to give me a minute.

We made our way out and over to the left to climb the stairs to the second level. Going upstairs with big breasts was an adventure. Fortunately, our room was right there. Connor fumbled with the key in the lock. He could be antsy. At the same time, I wasn’t sure where to keep my hands.

Inside, the dorm looked about the same as I expected, but the room we shared was different. It looked more like a chick’s place on my side. That didn’t upset me too much because it still had an aesthetic I approved of. There were these big pinned-up flags for video games like a celebration of the nations of gaming. My bed looked and smelled a lot better than usual. Considering my usual method of cleaning tended to be just aiming and emptying whatever Febreze canister I could find, doing much of anything would’ve been an improvement. There was just one muscle guy poster on the side and the rest were a lot of fantasy landscapes, fantastical creatures, and sci-fi wall scrolls behind my bed. My prized Millennium Falcon replica scale model had not been messed with and that was a relief. The closet had more of a focus on fashion but, at the same time, the girl I had become still nurtured geekdom. And her name was Trisha.

It wasn’t necessarily the name I would choose for myself, but it did sound familiar as one that my parents tossed around before they knew what I was going to be. Slowly, I sat down on Connor’s bed and looked over at him as he sat down as well.

Well, here it was. The unlikely scenario. Looking down, it was insane how much of me swelled out. The immense spread was larger, it felt, than my head. All sorts of notions for what to do with it flashed through my head and some of them were cosplay possibilities instead of just horny ones. I hadn’t gotten a proper look in a mirror yet.

Our roommates in the other room weren’t gonna be around till later because of classes, so it was just us. Connor looked nervous and I felt uncertain. He smelled good though. Not anything that he was wearing but instead this olfactory aura around him which I couldn’t explain except as being part and parcel of what I was now.

Before he said anything, I hopped up with an obvious series of jiggles and said I had to use the bathroom. He leaned forward like he was about to ask if he could tag along, but he held his tongue. In there, I took care of a bit of business with the new plumbing. I wasn’t exactly a fan, as whipping it out definitely had more convenience. And it just felt like taking a reverse shower instead of aiming a blast. It had a lot of collateral consequences. After cleaning up, I took time to check myself out.

She could definitely be my sister in the face. Not outrageously pretty. But those green eyes were not bad. Kinda like my grandmother. She had the family nose with just a bit of trim to it. The hair would take some getting used to. But, my God, those titties.

I could tell there was a shelf in front of me and it pulled on every one of the muscles in the entire area from my pants to my neck to around my back to a part of my lower back to almost even my legs. It was a whole thing, not even counting the way all those new spots felt like plush softness in a different sort of skin.

It was surreal because I could look in the mirror and see a girl there instead of myself. I could see her squirm when I moved about and I could see her play with those titties. Feeling it all was the biggest rush, because I had no idea about the thresholds and what buttons to push. It was like going down a mountain without any way to break.

Eventually, I just had to let go and hope and pray that everything would slow down. Back in the room, when I returned, I figured Connor knew I was doing something with how long I was away. Looking at him, I could still feel the residual heat and energy.

Leaning against the wall, I spoke, “So, what we promised. I’m not gonna back out. Are you good? Do you wanna do this?”

Connor eagerly nodded but made sure that I was cool. Unfortunately, we didn’t have any condoms around because it wasn’t an immediate need. Nor did our roommates. My first reaction was “I don’t care” but I had to think and reflect that, no matter what caused this, I seemed to have all the parts. If there was an oopsie, I’d have to deal with that for the rest of my life.

Right? Or was that just a movie thing? Girls get knocked up all the time in those. With how little either of us knew about the process, despite being present for a bunch of required sex-ed classes, we were sure to screw this.

At the same time, we both had that promise, and nothing could shake that. Still, the responsibility in front of us was manyfold, even though the whole thing is simple. People had been doing this for untold thousands of years, possibly millions, depending on who you ask.

I don’t know but, sitting there and physically being like that, I appreciated Connor’s reluctance, reticence, and forethought to not just jump into this. Meanwhile, I wanted to jump his bones. I already started the engine, cleared it, gave it a few good revs, and it was raring to go.

As far as I could tell, at least. I was a new owner, and it took some intuiting. Some chick with decades of living with this sort of thing under her belt would probably have better control. But that’s where I was after whatever voodoo occurred to me and the other guy at the billiards table.

I wanted to make sure he was alright as a goth girl and commiserate. See what was up. We just talked in passing around the dorm, but I felt like we had a good rapport. I know he did a lot of thinking and walking and was some sort of artist who put too much worry and thought into stuff instead of actually doing it. I could understand that.

As Connor talked to himself and tried to work through everything, I leaned over and placed my big, soft butt on his lap. I knew he was a gifted man. He should’ve been the cock of a walk in high school. But the ladies never figured it out and they only talked about other guys. Maybe he should’ve worn tight pants every so often?

The sensation was unusual but not bad. I could only describe it as a rising, warm sausage with a landing pad. Alarm hit me first. This was the kind of stuff that the locker room and your grandfathers told you was wrong. A part of me was shocked, startled, and wanted to escape.

At the same moment, there were a whole lot more parts realizing “this is fun!” and that now I had the right slot to go with that adapter. Rubbing through our clothes, with him in thick sweatpants and me in a curtain-like skirt took finesse. I had to push and grope, hunting for his warm flesh. He definitely seemed to feel my crotch. It was like a mouth I couldn’t control, hungrily salivating. And I could practically hear it whispering ideas in my ear. Each of them sounded great.

Feeling mounting frustration that rubbing against one another through our clothes wasn’t enough, I followed an impetuous notion and squeezed a hand under Connor’s boxers. He nearly screamed while squirming. I stoked that flaming torch.

I reminded the rebellious parts of me that a woman’s long, soft fingers were rubbing along that expanse of flesh. But before they could properly travel from sweaty base to quivering tip, Connor slipped away and told me, “I’m about to pop off, please please. Oh jeez, slow down! I can’t take it.”

Begrudgingly, I let him go, as he scrambled with his pants nearly off to the other side of the bed and caught his breath. Softly, he muttered, “Holy crap, Zach.” It sounded between breaths like he had more to say about that, but he ultimately just let those words stand.

I had plenty to say. “I’m not really a Zach anymore. I’m Trisha. Trish. Not sure about that name yet, but we could also go with Megan. Courtney is a cute name too. But not Zach. Look…”

The ideas kept coming as I worked to remove that skirt. I found a Hidden zipper and several buttons towards the front. With some finagling, I soon stepped out of it and laid it against the end of the bed. Underneath was a pair of lacy blue panties. They were simple to pull down. The color didn’t do much to hide the darkness developing at the bottom. I could feel it more than I could see it. When I had them off, I spun them around on a finger and flung them against the bed.

He could see better than I could with my jutting chest. I widened the gap between my legs and let my fingers roam. Stretching and bending, I glimpsed the slope of my new sex. Instead of the decorative shrub past the tree and hills, so to speak, this felt like an alluring track leading out of sight with a hint of dark shine. I wanted to spread the folds and unfurl everything.

Connor’s mouth dangled, and it didn’t look like he was going to pick it up anytime soon. For the next step, I reached down to the hem of my ribbed, gray sweater, slipped my narrow arms through the sleeves, and worked it up and over. Connor sat up with his arms out, as though grasping for how to help me. He almost retreated when his hands accidentally brushed my soft shoulders. He wasn’t getting away that easily.

I clung to his arms like a trap when the sweater fell away. I guided his hands up to the pink, sleek contours of my bra. Slipping them out of the cups brought an imbalanced, added weight on my shoulders and pits. They weren’t quite as heavy as I was expecting though. My breasts squeezed and shifted, not like dough, but like a set of premium memory foam pillows just coming out of the dryer. My aunt had those. In both respects.

And I was giving Connor a hands-on demonstration. The bra hung around for the moment because I didn’t see any clasps in the front. It didn’t take him long to find my big, hard nipples and an expanse of sensitive flesh around them. With my encouragement, he not only tweaked but squeezed and started to play with them with his tongue. That got him going but didn’t seem quite on the same level for me. It was good, kind of ticklish, warm, and made me squirm but was not as intense as what I indulged in by myself.

However, it helped Connor cross a boundary. He had been, no pun intended, pussy footing it. After that, he took charge. A certain hesitancy still lingered in his eyes, but he took a deep breath, swallowed, and announced, “I take full responsibility. Let’s do it.”

I couldn’t blame him. The possibilities of a tit job, along with the prospect of going down on him, still felt like an obstacle wrapped in alarms. I was prepared, but still feared I might hesitate. As his pants and boxers came off and we stood before each other without anything holding us back down, everything but that moment faded away.

Kissing him jolted me before some female programming kicked in that his scent was what this body wanted. His hot, fiery length at the center of everything teased my soft legs and eased gently against my flesh. Just as I could imagine it sinking inside me, it retreated.

It didn’t take me long to realize that something was happening to Connor and that something was the same thing that happened to me. His uneven blonde hair, with more on the left side, erupted into shoulder-spanning waves thicker than mine. His face smoothed out and took on daintier features with lean, brush-mark eyebrows instead of his bushy ones. His cheekbones looked especially prominent with decorations of red blush and light freckles. He managed one last, “Dude…”, as his voice shot up to girlish heights.

Since his pants were off, I got a really good look as his erect cock slid and shrunk against the developing folds between his legs, punctuated by a bold, puffy accent of bright blonde pubic hair. She had especially wide plush hips with legs that almost made me feel jealous. When it came to the chest department, she also gave me a challenge. They were huge and her feminized light blue hoodie clung to the contours and aroused nipples. When the change settled down, the first thing she did was bounce in place to jiggle them.

“Dude, I mean…Trisha. It got me too. Holy cow, I just… Wow, you felt like this? Oh ohhhh… I’m gonna need a moment.”

I could tell. Leading her over to the bathroom, she didn’t seem sure whether to shut the door. I noticed that her dorm area turned into a strangely different space between blinks. The same with the restroom and all the unusual new accouterments. But that wasn’t all, as I noticed the main dorm area and our roommates’ space also seemed significantly altered. It was all too much to process. I needed a moment as well and maybe a few more to fully come down from where this left me.

[I have a question at the end of the chapter again to help with suggestions for where the story should go. I'm actually not that far ahead this time and I am wide open to all possibilities for this particular story. Feel free to add an idea which doesn't show up in the options. Also, if you see any random typos or uncapitalized starts of sentences, please pass them along. I have to cut down on my editing due to release speed and my programs don't seem to be catching lowercase sentences. Thank you for reading!]

What upcoming story possibility would you be most interested in?
  • Investigate their new lives. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geek stuff as girls. Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Walk around as girls. Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Naked time together. Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Check on their roommates. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New POV. Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Beatrice shows up. Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other [detail in a comment]. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 10
2