Chapter 3: Lost In The Dark
585 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      “Why am I so damned turned on right now?” Skye cursed as she felt the left over jelly warming her nether regions. The glue like substance simply wouldn’t dry off her pale skin, instead it clung on, seeping into her pores like a thick lotion. Each step was a wet slap against the cold metal floor, making stealth all but impossible for anyone that could hear.

       Skye couldn’t ignore the thick goblets of glazed sweat strolling down her curves, or the throbbing sensations stirring between her legs. The Pharetra nerves were inherited by those of the Voluptas sub-species, and it constantly sent a jolt of yearning to all the pleasure sensors of her clitoris. If she didn’t take a moment to pleasure herself soon, her sex drive would only grow stronger, cajoling her senses until she finally gave in to her cravings.  

      She couldn’t ignore it for much longer. Even now her thighs were drenched with her lust, and her heart was racing beneath her breast. Skye’s lower lips were drooling with anticipation, and each footstep seemed to make it even worse. She couldn’t remember the last time her sexual fervor had grown so intensely, and so quickly. The idea of spreading her legs for a man began pulsating toward the forefront of her thoughts, wiping away the fear of being alone on a ghost ship.

      The darkness surrounding her was thick, and Skye could smell something distinct in the air. Whatever it was, the spicy fragrances seemed to only draw more sweat from her pores. Her progress was slow and cumbersome, each footstep somehow growing heavier as she tried to navigate against the wall. She could feel the brush of smoke against her arms and legs, and it was hard for her eyes to adjust to the pitch blackness. 

      It didn’t take a genius to guess that the gluey substances coating her skin was partly responsible for what she was feeling, and for what her body was going through. Skye figured it had to be some kind of aphrodisiac, or perhaps it did something to stir her Pharetra nerves. There were horror stories of stasis pods being outfitted with behavior modification programs, and body augmentation procedures. She hoped the pod she was in hadn’t altered her libido, or chemically messed with her brain. She forced that thought back in her mind to consider later.

      Her fingers strobed the wall panels as she moved, and that was the only way she could tell which way was forward. The corridor seemed to continue on forever, perhaps down the length of the entire ship. Occasionally her fingers would meet divots in the wall, small tiny beads representing warning lights, or perhaps interface ports. Never once did she find a light source to help illuminate her way.

      It wasn’t until she ran into another wall, almost slamming into it head on, that Skye recognize it for a door. Her breasts impacted the doorway when she ran into it, sending shockwaves through her precious mammaries. She groaned with sudden discomfort, and wrapped an arm around her top bosoms before feeling the wall with slimy fingers in searching for a terminal. When she discovered the tiny electro-handle for the door, it came with a welcoming sense of relief.

      She keyed the console and opened the door to reveal a spark of light that nearly drove her blind. It was a spear of brilliance that bled away the darkness, casting her naked body in illuminating fire. When her eyes adjusted, and the door shut behind her, Skye found herself in a small observatory deck filled to the brim with starlight. 

      The room was small, and empty; devoid of any furniture except for a single padded cushion seat at the very center. The entire wall was one giant glass paned window, and beyond Skye could see a dense nebula several light years away. Her skin seemed to absorb the blood red glow emitted from the astral gases, and her eyes clung to the stellar visage. Somehow, for reasons unknown, the beauty of the nebula reminded her of home.

4