Chapter 5: Loss of Control
664 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      How did it come to this? The question lingered in the back of Skye’s mind. It was hard to piece together the events prior to waking up in her gooey stasis pod. That’s what it was, or what it had to be, Skye assumed. For what else could it be? 

      Her recollection was patchy at best, her memories slowly returning. Not all of them were pleasant, but at least there was a home to return back too. 

      Skye wondered how she ended up in stasis, but it was hard to concentrate with her loins on fire. Her sex wasn’t the only thing that was hungry. With a growling stomach, Skye stepped closer to the massive window overlooking the crimson nebula. 

      Skye remembered the tales of how stasis pods were sometimes outfitted with special hardware, and software. Able to alter physical anatomy, or reprogram the human mind, hibernation chambers were sometimes even able to manipulate the occupants genome using intrusive gene therapy’s. Such things could be invasive, or incredible subtle, depending on the level of technology, and the will of whoever was using it.

      For the most part, she felt normal…

      There were no additional features grafted, or grown, onto her skin. Her sex remained pure, and her breasts didn’t feel any different. As far as Skye could tell, there were no knew urges flourishing in her mind, apart from the desire for a shower and a fresh pair of clothes. Then again, she could do without the clothes. They no longer seemed necessary. Even her sexual desires weren’t new, although Skye felt as if she were dangerously close to getting on her knees and rubbing herself into a blind stupor.

      Her body felt tender, her skin itchy and raw. Her dark black hair clung to her scalp, still matted and slick with slime. Creamy glue continued to drip down her breasts, and Skye could feel a particularly large droplet strolling in between her shoulder blades. It seemed impossible to fully rid herself of the strange substance, especially without a means to wipe herself down. 

      The observatory chamber was warm, comforting for her naked flesh as she walked towards the vast window. It was strange seeing the gaseous clouds, the ancient remnants of a dozen dead stars, at such a great distance. It was hard to focus on its startling beauty. Skye was starting to sweat bullets. Her pussy was throbbing, and it was becoming too unbearable to ignore.

      “Damnit!” Skye was drooling as she fell to her knees, unable to question the demands of her aching quiver any longer. Planting her fingers down below, it was like she was sinking her fingers into a damp swamp. She was soaking wet, and her tender folds were pulsing as her fingers delved deep. 

      “Make it stop, I’ve got to make it stop!” Skye rolled to her side, only to end up on her back with her legs spread wide. Her nipples were hard as nails, and as she tried to answer her carnal lusts, spurts of milk would jettison from her teats. A dab of her essence sparkled against her cheek, with more raining down with each delightful squirt.

      Her legs wouldn’t stop shaking. The world was lost in a feverish haze, and her vision was consumed by starlight. Her fingers fought to sate her savage passions. They tried to answer the call of her tingling pearl, or the lusts of her quivering cove, and yet there was no relief to be had. It was as if her body refused to spill over into rapturous oblivion, instead fiendishly drawing her away from such grace.

      Seething with all-consuming ardor, Skye began to crawl towards the cushioned seat at the center of the chamber. Her legs dragged on the floor, which left behind a wet stream in her wake. By the time Skye made it to the chair, her eyes were glued to the instrument mounted at the center of the cushioned padding. The phallus was a beautiful thing to gaze upon, complete with divots and spirals up the length of its warm silicon length. 

      Her body moved on its own, and before Skye could comprehend what she was doing, her lower lips were spread wide taking in the shaft. The moment it slid home, her body sang in jubilation. The cream coating her skin seemed to warm her flesh, and Skye cried out as she felt something even warmer being drawn from the rod. As whatever was stored in the shaft was released, her body seemed to relax, and Skye continued to grind her hips against the padding, all the while arching her hips up-and-down, until her lust was fully sated.

      Only then could she cease her movements, and lay back firmly in the chair. Fresh milk glistened off her skin, mixing with sweat and stasis pod jelly to give her entire body a glazed sheen. 

      Before she could bask in her spent post-cordial bliss, a shadow crossed her eyes, and suddenly, Skye feared she wasn’t alone.

3