Chapter 7: Stardust
602 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Spoiler

The alien's name is Luusti Stardust, hence the name of the chapter.

[collapse]

      The shadow moved like a dog, darting back and forth on all fours while keeping to the shadows. Skye pulled her thighs off the seat, leaving behind a wet phallus coated with lust, and tried to study the animals pattern of movement. 

      She could feel fluids leaking from her loins, and noticed a bluish substance, brimming with warmth, spilling down her thighs. Whatever had been in the phallus, it seemed to help calm her nerves, and sated her sexual desires for now. It sent a tightening sensation in her groin, followed by a cooling sensation that almost felt comforting. It was as if a soothing balm had been rubbed into her precious womanhood, healing long stretched out muscle.

      The shadow was fast, but also clumsy. At one point the figure nearly slipped on the floor, only to recover at the very last second. Its movements were messy, and Skye could hear the wet slaps of jelly against the iron plated floors as it tried to hide. Apparently, this creature was also coated in the same kind of embalming fluids as herself.

      Darting back and forth, the figure finally scurried behind her, where a flash of pink skin nearly caught Skye by surprise. It occurred to her, after the creature brushed closer to the light, that it wasn’t an animal, but humanoid in shape. As to why it was moving around on all fours was still a mystery. It certainly didn’t seem comfortable doing so, but judging by its thick thighs, and whip lash tail, Skye guessed this being was none other than a Suklean. She had never seen one dart around on hands and feet before.

      Skye jumped back as the alien bull rushed her with two horns sparkling in the matt of her black hair. Its head was locked forward, and Skye couldn’t take her eyes off the two sharp protrusions glinting in the starlight. Just before impact, Skye barely dodged the attacker. As the shadow sprinted past her, it struggled to halt its slide, landing head first against the wall.

      “Ouch! You meanie!” The voice belonging to the alien was surprisingly soft and feminine. She twirled around, but still crouched on her knees. It was then that Skye noticed the two plump sacks of pinkish flesh that were barely shielded behind the aliens thin arms. Desperately trying to cover herself, the Suklea seemed uncomfortable with her nakedness.

      Fully unveiled by the light of the nebula, her cheerful pink skin only appeared brighter, and more frightening. Skye caught her breath, watching the woman try to stand upright on quaking limbs. Its long whip lash tail reached out like a scythe, marking a border that Skye shouldn’t attempt to cross. 

      Skye didn’t dare an approach, instead marveling at the woman’s body for a moment longer. The Suklean was a well endowed female, with soft blossoming breasts, and dark black curly hair. Her puffy areola’s were barely a shade darker than the rest of her skin, and the alien gleamed at Skye with bright red eyes.

      “I’m sorry? But you charged at me!” Skye responded. Despite her lack of combat training, her body responded to the danger instinctually. Without even realizing it, she was in a fighting stance, ready to grabble the female should she try bull rushing her again.

      “Shut up!” The alien spouted with rage. She spoke surprisingly good common, which Skye was thankful for. “Who are you? Where am I? And how did I get here? Did you drug me? You drugged me didn’t you?” The accusation was venomous.

      Before Skye could respond, her ears popped from a sudden change of pressure in the chamber. A series of lights burned along the corners of the walls, providing a fresh source of illumination for the first time, and revealing a collection of statues embedded in the stone walls. Skye looked at them in complete fascination, as each of the statues bore the resemblance of a strikingly tall woman. Each were three meters tall, with varying degrees of physical characteristics. All of them were the splendid manifestation of perfection, with layers of muscle highlighting the curves of their feminine bodies. One thing stood out with all of them, a single component that seemed at odds with the rest of their anatomy. That one thing they all had in common, was the mammoth sized phallus dangling between their legs.

3