Journey’s Turmoil
564 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I've started a Patreon page! If you like what I write, I hope you'll check it out. Thanks for reading.
This represents Act II, or Part 2 of this story. In other words, we're now entering a new arc, and thus time for a glimpse of what Journey is going through.

      “That’s four so far Journey, I’m so proud.” The last parturition had gone so smoothly, Journey barely noticed the pain. Her body was suspended in mid-air, her limbs bound in chains, and pinned to the sides of her torso. 

      She no longer had any strength to resist. Esta, her master and tormenter, was adamant about conforming her body from a lustful youth to a baby making machine, able to be further modified to the flesh-wrights liking at a whim. Her breasts were soft and blubbery, always feeding suction cups with an ever abundant supply of fresh milk. The color of her skin, once the shade of distant dusky sands, now matched the milky white complexion of her breasts secretions.  

      “What have you done to me!” Journey struggled with each syllable. She was medically blind, her torturer deciding to temporarily block her optic nerves using some kind of narcotic, while simultaneously enhancing all her other senses. Her sense of touch was particularly heightened at an ostentatious degree. It made it so she could feel the sharp needle piercing her nipples as if she were being stabbed in the chest with a spear! 

      The soft flesh of her sprouting nipples screamed as one sharp pain glided through both of them in one smooth motion. Every nerve pleaded for mercy as the agonizing pinching cut through one nipple, and out through the next while her breasts were pressed together, and her nipples pinched side by side. It was unbearable, feeling the warmth of her bosoms milk squirting as the sharp instrument inserted through the narrow edge of her milk ducts. Once finished, Journey could feel a new weight tugging at her breasts, her nipples pinned together from the brass ring now piercing her flesh.

      “Oh, we’re just getting started.” Esta’s voice was right in her ear. Journey didn’t need to see, she could practically hear the sneer in the flesh-wrights voice. “Now let’s fill you up all the way again.”

      “No more please—,” Journey was gagged before finishing her plea. The gag had an extension that ran down her esophagus, it was shaped like a bent phallus, coated in studded bumps that leaked flesh enhancing nano particles. This wasn’t the first mouth conversion treatment she had been forced to endure, and the muscles in her throat spasmed as her orifice was converted to be just as tight, warm, and insatiable for a man as her vagina. 

      It tasted good, the ingredients coating her gullet, which was a small mercy given the circumstances. Journey could taste the cream of nutrient paste as well, feeding through the gagged extension, it reminded her of vanilla and whipped cream, but wasn’t quite so delicious.

      Just as she was enjoying her meal, a new pressure stirred her to sudden awareness. Something was jammed into her lower folds, filling her fertile cove with unbearable, hip breaking, pressure! Journey gasped, making noises that sounded wet and heavy with the gag bruising her windpipe. Her tongue jittered as she could feel a surging flood of thick warmth spilling into her belly, causing her stomach to bulge, and her breasts to swell. 

      “There there, how does it feel to be so full?” Esta continued to whisper with alarming alacrity. “I’m just washing out your womb of any impurities. I can only imagine how strained it must feel, after giving me four healthy children for our army.” 

      The warmth of Esta’s hand against Journey’s stomach offered her a small sense of relief. Esta continued, “I’ll make you nice and tight again, don’t you worry.”

      There was more pain, Journey’s body seized in euphoria as she could feel something being injected into her second set of milk ducts. Her lower breasts throbbed, as a carpet of blue veins decorated her skin. She could practically hear her beating heart pounding against her rib cage, as new gene-altering viral strains were injected directly into her mammary glands. 

      Sweat ran down her skin as new prickly sensation wrapped over her chest, and Journey could feel her body changing. Every pore of her skin was lathering her in sweat, and she was practically a faucet raining sweat onto the floor while her body was pushed to its limits. 

      “Lets go for a bakers dozen,” Esta chuckled. “And I hope you don’t mind the modifications to her tits. You’ll thank me later, trust me. After all, you’re going to need a lot more milk to nurse all our little ones.”

      Journey would’ve complained, if she could. Instead her mind was a fever dream, and it became difficult to focus on any one thing for long. Every strobe of sweat running down her skin, every brush of air against her hair, was akin to electrodes shocking her senses.

      Esta’s hands tested the heavy buoyancy of Journey’s breasts, the contents of her milk swirled as it was squeezed to the surface. Esta’s finger nails were like sharpened knives. “There so mushy and heavy now, I’ll have to adjust them later. Soon your nipples will be too large to cover up. No matter, clothing isn’t optional for you anyway.”

      Herma where are you? Journey did her best to hold onto that one ray of sanity. It was torture enough just trying to grasp that small figment of hope. Deep down she knew, it wouldn’t be long before it would break her completely, driving her mad, unless she let go completely, giving in to the mind washing pleasure.

      She nearly let go as every synapse in her brain was charged with pure, undiluted, mixtures of pain and exhilaration. The nano particles flooding her veins had reached her frontal cortex, were were already busy rewriting her personality. Journey’s eyes rolled into the back of her skull as she could feel her Pharetra organs being enhanced along the lining of her sprout, and quivering folds. Her central nervous system was also under siege from whatever gene-virus had been introduced to her system.

      “I see you are enjoying the latest treatment?” Esta pinched one of Journey’s lower nipples. “Your Pharetra needs a bit of adjustment. But first, this will help your body accept any future changes without risk of rejection. I’ve added a new encoding as well, so that your precious endowments will never sag again. And after I’ve finished perfecting your waistline, I’m going to rewrite your mind so that your primary instincts, and sole desire, will be to carry my genes. If you ask nicely, I’ll even make it so you never want to leave me again. If you continue resisting, however, I’ll leave a part of your soul intact, screaming into the void as your body does what its told. I’ll let you decide.”

      Journey’s mouth was drooling thick spittles of drool as her limbs seized. She wanted to surrender, rather than being trapped inside her own body while being forced to endure. One by one her memories were forgotten, or changed. Happiness itself no longer held any value, except when it came to her children. Perhaps that alone was enough for her to remember Herma. Even when Journey forgot her own name, that hope kept her from giving in completely.

      Once Journey’s vision was restored, her long lost daughter remained at the forefront of her mind, even as she was sucking her masters rod with renewed affection. Esta’s soft lips on her own was an entirely new experience, one that sent Journey’s head spinning, and when Esta inserted herself in Journey’s warmth again, her womb was ripe and ready to accept her incoming seed.

3