Chapter 18: First Sip
459 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Don't forget to check out my Patreon for special offers, and some new chapters early. Thank you!

      She couldn’t remove her lips from the Sukleans puffy pink nipples, they were so soft and pliable to her tongue, and each suckle drew mouth watering loads of silky white fluids. She twirled her tongue around them both, enjoying the subtle tingle beneath the soft tissue as Skye stimulated the skin. The taste was surprisingly sweet, and the texture reminded her of watered down whipped cream. It was so good she had to pin the Suklean down so she could draw as much as possible, despite Luusti’s outcry’s. Luusti protested at first, then resisted feverishly until her body tensed under extreme duress. Sometime between the fourth or fifth body shaking orgasm, the alien lost the strength to fight any further and laid motionless in a malaise of overtaxed exertion.

      Skye lost track of the time, her dehydrated brain focused squarely on consuming Luusti’s bountiful sustenance. There was something about the Sukleans breast milk that revitalized her cramping muscles. The migraine that had been pounding at her temple suddenly waned, and slowly dissipated as her stomach was filled. 

      When finally she released her grip on the alien’s shoulders, and unlatched her lips from her cream covered nipples, Skye sucked in a hearty breath of fresh air, and looked down at Luusti’s quivering form. The alien was drooling, her legs wouldn’t stop shaking, and her eyes were rolled back and unfocused. Her chest rose and fell in shallow gasps, and Skye could see the hot steam of her breath escaping her lips. 

      Skye’s eyes studied the Sukleans lean and curvy body, and saw that her lower lips were gushing wet. A pool of lust had accumulated on the floor around them both. She hadn’t even noticed the moister around her thighs when she had pinned Luusti down. Skye couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt at seeing the girl so exhausted, but couldn’t understand how it was possible.

      “Hey…are you awake?” Skye asked while poking Luusti on the cheek, noticing how her eyes would dilate in and out of focus, and hoped to stir her back to awareness. 

      It took several seconds, but eventually the Suklean gave a relieving sigh followed by a twitch of movement. She rolled over to her side, curled up into a ball, and her tail squeezed between her legs so that she could hold herself tightly. 

      “Should we get moving?” Skye asked quietly. She noticed Luusti was still sexually aroused, with renewed wetness between her legs.

      “How could you, I told you to stop,” Her voice was shallow.

      “I’m sorry, I guess I lost control?” Skye looked at Luusti’s pink nipple pressed against her forearm. The nipple was still sharp. “What’s wrong?”

      “You have no idea?” Luusti groaned. She then slowly repositioned herself so that she could sit against the wall. “Suklean nipples are far more sensitive than yours. You can’t just suck on them like that.” 

      “Sorry I didn’t know,” Skye spoke honestly, all the while still looking at the alien’s breasts. She relished the thought of tasting such sweet nectar again.

      “Stop looking at me tits,” Luusti was grinding her teeth. “You nearly gave me a heart attack!” 

      “Sorry-sorry. I’ll do better next time.” She wasn’t lying, but Skye’s voice wavered, making it sound unconvincing.

      Luusti shot her a glare. “There won’t be a next time!”

      “But—" 

      Luusti cut her off. “No buts! Now we’ve wasted enough time already.”

      Skye nearly slipped on the wet floor as Luusti shoved her aside, and proceeded to walk down the corridors. Skye had to walk quickly to keep up. “Hey don’t rush.”

      “If you can’t keep up I’ll ditch you.” There was real venom in Luusti’s voice.

      Skye wasn’t concerned about that whatsoever, in fact she was more concerned with how clumsy Luusti’s steps were. Skye easily caught up to walk alongside her, and was ready to catch her if she stumbled. “You look like you’re about to pass out.”

      “I’m fine! Stop looking at my tits!” Luusti’s voice had a little more energy this time. Her whip lash tail slashed at Skye’s side to force her to keep at arms length.

      “Sorry-sorry,” Skye smirked greedily. As the duo continued to make their way down the misty halls, she never stopped stealing glances at the alien girls budding nipples. She knew, judging by the dark red veins beginning to show on Luusti’s cleavage, it wouldn’t be long before she needed to be relieved again. 

Skye licked her lips in eager anticipation.

5