Volume 2-Chapter 18
596 11 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning graphic. You have been warned. P.S. sorry for not uploading last week was having some writer's block but, you get a double upload as compensation.

 

"*Knuckle Crack* *Knuckle Crack* *Neck Crack* *Evil Smile* Let's begin, shall we?"(Rina) 

*Snap* 

*Ccrrr* 

I then made a chair out of ice and through Mayon on it. I then used the ice to restrain his arms and legs. 

*Flooosh!* 

He tried to melt my ice with his weak flames but didn't even cause it to drip. 

*Snap* 

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"(Mayson) 

I then shot a large ice spike out of the chair and up his butt.  

*Snap* 

I then took out one of my favorite types of poisons. It completely wiped out 1 of the 5 senses but, in return, greatly enhanced every other sense. Hell, it even accelerated the mind. And while it was a poison I got from a type of snake that used its venom to get rid of all 5 senses, I've found the formula for each sense.  

*Gulp* 

"Hurp! ...aaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"(Mayson) 

I then shoved it down his throat, causing him to gag from the taste, which soon turned to screams of pain as he lost his sense of taste. 

*Snap* 

I then made small spikes shoot from the spike already inside him, at which point he fainted. 

*Pop* 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"(Mayson) 

I then grabbed out some gauntlets I kept in my inventory and made a table where I placed Nifl. I then slipped on those gauntlets and grabbed his balls as hard as I could, causing the armor to fold and his balls to pop like a balloon leaving a bloody mess. As soon as I did this, he woke up and started frothing at the mouth.  

*Floosh* 

I then promptly satirized his wound so that he wouldn't die of blood loss. 

*Crrrr shatter* 

I then froze and shattered the gauntlets into ice particles. 

*Pop pop pop* 

I then started to dislocate every single joint in his body. 

*Snap* 

I then made a blood needle and took out another poison from my inventory. The poison's name is infernatos, and it's a mid-class poison. I then dip the needle into the vial. 

*shiick

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! END ME, PLEASE!!!"(Mayson) 

I then stuck the needle into his heart. You see, infernatos isn't deadly at all. No, its nickname is the suicide poison! Depending on where it's injected, it'll feel like that part is on fire and would slowly spread through the bloodstream. Now, what would happen if you injected it into the heart? Well, it sure as hell speeds up the process rapidly. Now let's say your sense of pain is heightened; just how painful would it be? 

"Fufu, that's not happening."(Rina) 

*Shiiiick* 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"(Mayson) 

I then put Nifl back on, made a serrated claw from my nail, and slowly started to cut away at his flesh, and for extra effect, I even ate a few pieces. 

Ugh, I really don't like human meat. It always tastes like whatever they usually eat with a hint of chicken. 

I then spent the next 2 hours cutting off their limbs, injecting all sorts of poisons, using lots of magic, and many other things. I only stopped when they were on the verge of insanity, leaving them all healed but deprived of all their senses. 

*Stretch* Man, that felt good! Now, what to do? Nifl, where is that girl? 

{Currently, she's just wandering around the forest.}(Nifl) 

*Nod* I'm going to pick some roses. 

{Aren't you going to confront her?}(Nifl) 

...I'll do that after I confess.  

*Flash* 

I then teleported back to where I was, only this time; the girl wasn't there. I unconsciously frowned at that, but then I started picking the roses until I had 2 bundles of 10, each tied with a blue ribbon. 

"Who's the other one for?"(Nifl) 

I didn't even bother to turn around at her sudden appearance. 

"(Annoyed) That's none of your business, Nifl?"(Rina) 

"*Raises hands* Alright, sorry for asking."(Nifl) 

"*Eyeroll* Whatever, I'm leaving."(Rina) 

*Flash* 

"Yeesh, what's got her panties in a twist?"(Nifl) 

*Flash* 

I then arrived at Autumn's room. I then put the roses in my inventory. 

*Knock* *Knock* 

"Who is it?"(Autumn) 

"It's me! I've come for you!"(Rina) 

"Ah! I'm coming!"(Autumn) 

I then hear scrabbling, and I think she fell off the bed. I then hear frantic footsteps. 

*Click* 

"*Pant* Yes?"(Autumn) 

When she opens the door, I see her hair all messed up and a red mark on her forehead. She was also wearing some normal clothes consisting of a shirt and pants, both brown. 

*Frown* She needs some clothes. 

"I've come to pick you up for dinner."(Rina) 

"Alright."(Autumn) 

She then grabs my hand, causing me to slightly flinch at the unexpected contact. 

"(Confused) Are you alright?"(Autumn) 

"*Shakes head* Yeah, I'm good. Let's go."(Rina) 

*Nod* 

We then spent the next 10 minutes walking in a surprisingly comfortable silence until we reached a spiral staircase. We then spent 5 minutes climbing until we got to a metal trap door. I then unlocked it, and we ended up at the top of my favorite tower overlooking the city during sunset. 

*Exhale* Now's the time. You can do this. 

I then took out the roses from my inventory. 

"(Confused) Uh I do-"(Autumn) 

"*Holds out* Will ywou go out with me!?"(Rina) 

(Embarrassed) God dammit!!! I screwed it up!! How could I bite my tongue at such a time!?! 

"(Surprised) Eh? I thought you'd never ask me."(Autumn) 

"(Stunned) Eh? Come again?"(Rina) 

"*Mischievous Smile* Fufu."(Autumn) 

Suddenly she just started kissing me as I was already slightly bent over. In my stupor, I ended up dropping my flowers. 

*Pppppssssshhhh* 

EEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELLLL!?!?! WHEN I THOUGHT OF ASKING HER OUT, THIS SITUATION NEVER ACCERED IN MY THOUGHTS!!! 

After what felt like hours, she stopped- leaving a feeling of loss. 

"*Touches lips* Does that answer your question?"(Autumn) 

It took me a minute to process what just happened. 

"(Embarrassed) *Ppppsssshhhh* Awawawawa, when I thought about my first kiss, I didn't think it'd happen like this!!"(Rina) 

"So, you didn't like it?"(Autumn) 

"(Panicked) I-It's not that! I-I just thought I'd be the one to start, not the other way around!"(Rina) 

"So you did like it?"(Autumn) 

It was then I realized she had set me up. 

"(Meek) *Looks down* yes."(Rina) 

"*Sigh* Good, I thought I had messed up. good thing I asked those three questions."(Autumn) 

"(Suspicious) Eh? Who did you talk to?"(Rina) 

"Your sisters. I wanted to know more about you, and they talked about how to surprise you."(Autumn) 

"(Pissed) HAIL, IZZ, SNOW, I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, YOU FUCKERS!!!"(Rina) 

"(Depressed) *Droop* D-Did I do something wrong?"(Autumn) 

"(Flustered) Ah, uh, no, no, I-I'm not mad at you! I promise!"(Rina) 

"*Teary eyed* T-Then will you let them off the hook? I was the one who asked them. I didn't know."(Autumn) 

"(Hesitant) Mmmm!"(Rina)  

She then started doing puppy dog eyes. 

"Please?"(Autumn) 

"*Sigh* Alright."(Rina) 

"*Smile* *Hug* Thanks!"(Autumn) 

It was then I realized I was again played. 

*Sigh* I really can't win against her, can I? 

*Ggggrrrr*x2 

Suddenly both our stomachs started growling. 

"You want to go eat?"(Rina) 

*Nod* 

We then walked all the way to the dining room with Autumn clinging to my arm. When we walked into the dining room, Izz, Snow, and Hail looked smug, Ella had a look that said, 'Well, that happened faster than expected.', and Selen wasn't the least bit interested, seeming to be lost in her own world. 

We then had a nice meal of spaghetti with Ow meat. Once we were all done, we made some small talk until we got bored and decided to go to bed. As I was about to go to my room after saying good night to the others, I was stopped by Autumn tugging on my sleeve. 

"*Puppy dog eyes* Can we please sleep together?"(Autumn) 

"(Hesitant) ...Uh, I'm not sure I-"(Rina) 

"*Teary Eyed* Pppplllleeeeaaaassseee?"(Autumn) 

"Mmmm-"(Rina) 

I cracked. And she's now using me as a body pillow and sucking on one of my ears through my onesie. 

Gah, it feels so weird!! But it's not all bad. Let's just ignore it! 

I then shut my eyes and turned over, hugging her back. I then slowly drifted off to sleep. 

24