Volume 2-Chapter 18.5
642 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Aug. 28 580 Imperial Calander 11:26 a.m.)

(Amelia Pov)

It's been about a day since we were all suddenly transferred to this castle by Teacher's sister. When we first arrived, we were greeted by quite a few maids and some guards just in case of accidents. Surprisingly, most of them were demi-humans like cat and dog-kin; there was an elf or 2, and so on.

They were all very professional and answered our questions to the best of their ability. Granted, there was some stuff they couldn't tell us, but we got the big questions out, like how we're in a city called Shadewolf in the Demon King of Fluff's territory or how we'll be staying in 5 corridors on the first floor of the castle.

Once all our questions were answered, a sheep-kin, who I assumed was the head maid, laid down the ground rules. Which were don't leave the corridors assigned to us, don't make a lot of noise past midnight; if you want to go out, there is a courtyard and garden connected to the corridors, don't hit or abuse the staff, or they'll fight back, try not to break things, if you need something there are bells in the rooms, and under no circumstances are we to go to the upper floors.

Other than that, she said we'd eventually get new teachers and when food is served. They then guided us to the rooms and let us choose where we wanted to stay. I just picked a random room near the garden. The room... was bi-scratch that, this whole place was massive. When I checked out the room, there was a big bathroom, and the bed was also large.

When I went over to some other girls' rooms, they had similar things in theirs. I also had summoned Bella, and surprisingly the maids didn't care. They were slightly surprised I had a fenrir, but that's it. I even noticed that they'd sometimes slip her a treat here and there. I swear, in the day or so we've been here, Bella has gotten an entire fan base.

But what shocked me most was that Bella actually didn't mind them getting close to her. In Aspen, whenever a maid got too close to her, she'd growl at them, eventually leading me to have to keep in the summon space. Though she never actually tried to bite anyone besides Teacher.

*Bang!*

Suddenly, as I was lost in my own thoughts, lying on my bed petting Bella, the door shot open, startling both me and Bella. The one who entered was Teacher, confusing both of us. In our daze, she was already at the bed, grabbing my shirt and Bella's scruff. She then started dragging us, causing us to be even more confused.

She then just continued dragging us wordlessly through the hall, causing the others to gather around and watch. They even started muttering amongst themselves about what I did for her to be dragging me around. I also wanted to know this, seeing as I hadn't much left my room to do anything.

"(Upset) What are you doing to my daughter!?!"(Mr. Woods)

It was when we were nearing the stairs that Dad appeared and seemed mad. The others made way for him, like Moses parting the red sea. He then stomped up to us, where Teacher promptly threw me into his arms and then kicked his knee out, causing him to hug me and started dragging him up the stairs. All without saying 1 word.

After 6 or 7 flights of stairs and 1 very long stunned silence, we were finally dragged into a room. It looked like a drawing room in the other castle, just... well, bigger.

(Confused) What is the person who made this place's infatuation with big areas?

She then let us go and helped me up.

"(Confused) Wh-"(Amelia)

"*Holds out* Will you go out with me?"(Snow)

"(Stunned) Eh?"(Amelia)

Just as I was about to ask why she dragged us here, she held out a bouquet of white roses with ice blue stems held together with a light green bow similar to Teacher's eyes.

(Shocked) Where the hell did she pull that from!?!

"(Mad) Hold the fuck up!! You drag us here without an explanation, and now you're asking out my daughter?! Like hell, I'll allow that!"(Mr. Woods)

She then turned to look at Dad.

"*Frown* *Glare* Annoying. I don't care what you have to say. I asked Amelia, not you."(Snow)

She then turned back to me.

"So... will you?"(Snow)

While she remained expressionless the whole time, I could tell she wanted me to answer quickly.

"Alright? I'm cool with that."(Amelia)

I then noticed her shoulders slightly relaxed.

"(Relived) *Sigh* *Hug* I thought I fucked up. Glad you didn't hold the whole dragging you here part against me. It's just... I don't feel comfortable talking when lots of people are around, and I'm not that great at expressing myself. Sorry if I hurt you."(Snow)

"Eh, um, well, I wasn't hurt, just surprised."(Amelia)

I then felt something trying to separate, and I could tell she was hesitant but let go.

"(Pissed) I'm not letting some random grown ass women date my daughter! Especially not a teacher!"(Mr. Woods)

(Stunned) Eh? That's what Dad's made about? I just realized it, but I just ended up coming out as gay, and Dad didn't even react to it.

"(Annoyed) *Glare* Tomis Woods, I do not give 2 shits about what you have to say or think about me. But know this and know this well, *Moves closer* get in my way, and I'll crush you. And don't think I won't just because I love your daughter. You do not have the right to dictate her life, and I'll be damned if I let you."(Snow)

"(Pissed) *Glare* I don't care what my daughter does so long as she's safe and happy. But I'll be damned if I let some strange wolf girl drag her around like she's some toy and then ask to date her."(Tomis)

I could tell that if I didn't step in, a fight would break out between them. I then got in between them and pushed them apart.

"Both of you stop! Dad, she's already apologized and explained herself! And T-"(Amelia)

"Snow."(Snow)

"(Confused) What?"(Amelia)

"It's my name. You should call me Snow now that we're dating."(Snow)

"*Eyeroll* Whatever, Snow, you shouldn't fight with my dad!"(Amelia)

"*Turns away* Fine."(Snow)
"*Tuns away* Alright."(Tomis)

"I still don't approve of you dating someone that much older than you."(Tomis)

"(Confused) Older?"(Amelia)

"She's in her 20s, and your only 17. I don't approve."(Tomis)

"I don't know if I should be flattered that you think I look mature enough to pull off that look or offended that you said I look that old."(Snow)

"(Confused) What?"(Tomis)

She then walked over to Bella, who was just a few feet away, and began petting her, this time without her trying to bite her fingers.

"Fufu, me and this one here are the same age."(Snow)

When she said that, Bella shot up indignation clearly righten on her face.

"(Upset) I'm older than you!"(Bella)

"*Eyeroll* It's only by a few days."(Snow)

"It still counts!"(Bella)

"(Surprised) Eh? You're older?"(Amelia)

"(Upset) Of course I am! They were the last of the pups to be born, making them the youngest!"(Bella)

"Uh, can I get a translation here? I don't exactly speak wolf. Though she seems upset."(Tomis)

"Ah, uh, Bella was saying how she's a few days older than Snow."(Amelia)

"Wait, isn't Bella an adult wolf? So, she's about a year old, then. (Confused) But that would mean she's also only a year old?"(Tomis)

"Ahem, first, this isn't Earth; don't use Earth standards. Second, Bella isn't an adult; she's not fully grown yet. Third, Bella's a little over 11 months old."(Snow)

"Ignoring everything you just said for a second, what do you mean she's not fully grown yet!? She's already 4'4 in height! Just how much bigger is she going to get!?"(Tomis)

"I can answer this one! She'll be between 6'5 to 7'2 in height when she's an adult!"(Amelia)

"*Nod* Yeah, by the time she's 2, that's about what her height will be."(Snow)

"(Curios) Do you know why this happens? Or is this world behind it that kind of thing?"(Tomis)

"Ignoring the rude comment, yes, I'm well aware of why this happens. The reason behind her growth taking longer than other wolves, which usually only takes until they are at most a year and a half, is because of her racial evolution. Fenrir pups take longer to develop than standard wolf pups because they are stronger and need more time to fully develop into that strength.

Though, Bella is kind of rare as her parents are both being white wolves on the verge of evolution. Though rare, a Fenrir pup being born to wolves does happen, and I've seen it happen to a Water wolf litter."(Snow)

"Alright, so now back to the whole you being less than a year-old thing. How does that even make sense? You are a demi-human, and you are like 6'5."(Tomis)

"First, I'm not a demi-human; I just took on a humanoid form. As for my size-"(Snow)

*Flash*

She then transformed into an 11-and-a-half-foot-tall wolf. I also noticed that Bella became dejected and was comparing their heights.

"I'm way bigger than that. Now, how I got to this height when I'm not even a year old? It's thanks to my race."(Snow)

"*Raises eyebrow* And that is?"(Tomis)

"True Fenrir."(Snow)

""(Shocked) Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!??""

22