Volume 2-Chapter 19
534 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late upload. I was having writer's block, plus work and home life issues, so I could only release it now.

(Aug. 28 580 Imperial Calander 8:40 a.m.)

(Rina Pov)

(Annoyed) Mmm, stop sucking on my ear so hard.

I then tried to turn over, only to find that I was stuck and someone else was in bed beside me and Autumn. When my groggy mind processed that, I shot up off the bed, sending Autumn falling off the bed.

*thump*

"(Upset) Oowww! That really huuurrrrttt. Why'd you throw me off!?"(Autumn)

Autumn started complaining about being thrown off the bed, but I wasn't paying attention because of the person who was awoken by the commotion.

(Shocked) How the hell is she here!? I know that she was in the pocket dimension when I fell asleep, so how did she get here!?!

{That was me, Master.}(Nifl)

(Pissed) Nifl! Why did you bring her out while I was asleep!?!

{(Flat) You wouldn't have confronted the problem if I didn't.}(Nifl)

(Upset) You might be right, but doing it while I'm asleep is not the way!

"(Groggy) *Rubs eye* Mmm, morning."(Ice fairy girl)

It was then that Autumn, who was still complaining, snapped her head over and noticed that another girl was in bed with us.

"(Upset) If you're going to bring another girl, at least tell me first!!"(Autumn)

(Stunned) Eh? She's not mad that there's another girl but that she wasn't told about it?

"(Stunned) You're okay with me having another partner?"(Rina)

She then looked at me like I was dumb.

"(Confused) Yeah? I don't care how many other partners you have so long as you love me. I knew the moment I fell in love with you; it could happen. I mean, all my masters had at least three partners before."(Autumn)

(Stunned) Well, that was unexpected. (Panicked) Wait, what am I thinking right now?!! That's not what I should be asking!!

"(Flustered) *Blush* Wait, wait, wait! That's not what I meant! I have no idea how she got into the bed! I was sleeping with you!"(Rina)

"It's alright—no need to lie or be shy. I'm alright with you having more partners. All I ask is that you don't go overboard on the amount, I get you twice a week, and I can screen them to find their true motives."(Autumn)

"Then can I apply?"(Ice fairy girl)

"Sure."(Autumn)

"*Ppsshh* I would give you myself more than that! And you're making it sound like I'm going to have a harem! I don't want one! And I just met her! I don't even know her name! And you! Don't encourage her!"(Rina)

They then stared at each other before they both nodded as if they had come to some silent agreement. Then each of them grabbed one of my arms and dragged me out of the room, leaving me dazed in front of the door, trying to process what just happened.

(Dazed) Was... I just kicked out? What? How did this happen? What led to this?

*Splash*

"(Surprised) *Looks around* Huh!? What's going on!?!"(Rina)

"You're finally back. (Confused) Why are you just sitting here staring blankly at the door like that?"(Snow)

"(Stunned) Snow... I think I was just kicked out of the room."(Rina)

"Well, did you do something to piss off Autumn?"(Snow)

"I'm... not sure. When I woke up, I found another girl clinging to my back and shot off the bed, making Autumn fall off the bed. She then began talking as if I was going to have a harem, and the girl applied for some kind of screening. When I denied everything, they both dragged me here and locked me out."(Rina)

"(Stunned) Uh, well, good luck with that. I've got no advice for you."(Snow)

She then just sat next to me and awkwardly patted me on the shoulder. After a minute or two of an uncomfortable silence, she finally decided to make small talk.

"So... the roses bloomed?"(Snow)

"*Nod* Mhm, you should go pick some and ask Amelia out. They look really pretty in the spot we planted them. With the egg in the center of the field, it brings it all together."(Rina)

"*Nod* I think I'll do that."(Snow)

*Wave*

*Wave*

*Flash*


(20 minutes later)

*Click*

"Let's see if she's sti- she is."(Autumn)

After 20 or so minutes, they finally came out all buddy-buddy with each other. But I was too far in my depressing thoughts to realize.

"Is it just me, or does she seem really depressed?"(Ice fairy girl)

"*Nod* Yep, now what to do? Hmm... *Mischievous smile* I know. Hey, Hex, why don't you kiss her?"(Autumn)

"*Blush* I-Is that alright? W-Won't she hate me for it?"(Hex)

"*Waves hand* Psshh, don't worry about it. If she really didn't like you, she probably would have killed you when she found you in the bed."(Autumn)

"(Shy) A-Alright."(Hex)

She then slightly lifts my head and goes right for the kiss knocking me right out of my daze.

*Pppssshhh*x2

(Flustered) What the hell!!?? When did they come out!?! Why is she kissing me!? Awawawa, why am I always the one receiving the kiss!?

After a few more seconds which felt a lot longer, she stopped- leaving a similar feeling of loss.

"Well, she's back."(Autumn)

All I could do at her was glare indignation for what she's done.

"Oh, don't look at me like that. You know you liked it."(Autumn)

"*Looks away* Hmph! I'm going to the dining room."(Rina)

I then got up and started walking towards the dining room, getting to know my new girlfriend as she has passed whatever Autumn's screening was while ignoring Autumn's attempts to appease me. I came to learn that her name is Hexelyros. Hex, or Hexy for short, and she was the little wisp going around eating all the other wisps.

And shockingly, she ate almost all the wisps in the forest, resulting in her skipping all the evolution stages and jumping straight to an Elder Lich—the second highest rank of death elemental just below the death elemental king who died 10,000 years ago in the 2-day war.

By the time we arrived, Hex was clinging to my arm, and Autumn was on the verge of tears, begging for forgiveness.

"*Sigh* Alright, I'll forgive you."(Rina)

"*Sniffle* Really?"(Autumn)

"*Smile* *Eyeroll* Yeah. You look way better smiling than you do crying, though you are still cute when you cry, too"(Rina)

"Muh, no fair!"(Autumn)

She then started clinging to my other arm.

"*Shakes head* Pfft, whatever."(Rina)

We then walked in, and everyone except Snow looked at us, shocked that Hex was there. I also noted that Hail and Selen looked like they hadn't slept at all.

We probably should have given that chew toy to Selen, shouldn't we?

We then sat down.

"So, I'm just going to ask. Why do you 2 look so tired?"(Rina)

They then started glaring at each other.

""(Mad) Someone kept biting my tail while I slept!""

""Me!? You're the one who kept biting my tail!?""

All 3 of us then had a look of realization that Hail had truly found her perfect match—a fellow sleep-biter. We've found that Hail tends to bite things in her sleep, and her favorite thing to bite is a tail. And when she's latched, SHE'S LATCHED. You aren't waking her up for shit. The only 2 ways to get her is to bite HER tail, waking her, and pissing her off. Or to make her relax her jaw. The best way we found was to tickle her.

So, we found a tail-like chew toy that didn't make much noise and shoved it in her mouth every night. She gets to happily chew on something, and we get some sleep; it's a win-win. We also had to get it enchanted so that it would start to slowly repair itself over time.

They then continued for another 5 minutes until the food arrived. After 20 or so minutes, we were done and made small talk and what we're doing today. I had planned on going into the town to get clothes, maybe a gift, and to see if Darwin could try and replicate or improve the sniper I took.

Hail and Selen asked to tag along as a sort of double date. Ella was just going to do some work in her office, Snow was going to ask Amelia out, but I told her to hold off for an hour and a half so that we could get all the introductions out, and Izz just planned to go back to sleep.

"Alright, let's go."(Rina)

*Nod*x4

Hex and Autumn grabbed my hand while Selen grabbed Hail's, and we teleported outside the castle gates spooking the guards.

19