Volume 2-Chapter 20
533 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Flash*

We arrived at the town square, where Selen and Autumn leaned on us while Hex was unsurprisingly fine. 

*Flash*

""Ugh, thanks.""

*Nod*x2

"So, where to?"(Hail)

"I need to do something at Darwin's shop."(Rina)

"*Nod* All, right then, there first."(Hail)

"Alright, but one question first. (Upset) How the hell did you not get sick teleporting!!?"(Selen)

She said while pointing at Hex.

"Well, it would be weirder if she did. I mean, she IS undead and all."(Rina)

"(Shocked) What!?! No way is she undead!! I refuse to believe that shit!! Undead wreak like all hell! She smells like flowers!"(Selen)

"*Glare* Are you hitting on my girlfriend?"(Rina)
"*Glare* Are you cheating on me?"(Hail)

"(Indignant) No!!! I wouldn't dream of it! I only love you!!"(Selen)

When she said that, Hail had the dopiest-looking smile on her face. And after a minute, it hit her about what she had just yelled, and steam just poured from her head. Meanwhile, the peanut gallery was talking about how one of the ice princesses had a dopey smile, unlike her usual cold blank look or a manic smile. And how the world would end.

(Annoyed) What do they think we are? Some unfeeling monsters who only think of slaughter? We also have emotions too. We just don't like many people.

"(Annoyed) Let's go before these flies get any louder."(Rina)

*Nod*4

We then started walking towards the back alleys of the town, making small talk as we went.

*Ring Ring*

When we entered, I could hear the sounds of smithing stop and footsteps walking toward the front of the store. When the door opened, a very annoyed Elder Dwarf was standing in the doorway.

"(Annoyed) What'dya want now, ya' damn brats!?"(Darwin)

"And it's nice to see you too, Darwin."(Rina)

"*Glare* Ya' were 'ere not two damn days ago with that one."(Darwin)

He motioned with his head towards Selen when he said that.

"*Smile* And now I've come to get a weapon for MY girlfriend, not HAIL'S girlfriend."(Rina)

I made sure to emphasize the fact Selen is not my girlfriend because of our last interaction.

"*Eyeroll* Whatever ya' say. Just tell me the request and scram."(Darwin)

"A scythe. It would be great if you used metal that can withstand death attribute."(Rina)

I could hear him slightly groan at the thought of making the scythe.

"(Annoyed) I need specs for its wielder. "(Darwin)

I then pushed Hex forward.

"It's for her."(Rina)

I then noticed Autumn looked upset at the fact that Hex was getting something but didn't say it out loud.

I would get you a weapon but A. I don't know what weapon you have an affinity to, and B. it's better for a vampire to use weapons made of their own blood in most cases.

Darwin then walked up to Hex and started inspecting her body, much to my annoyance. 

"Hmm, 2 meters long, on the heavier side, half a meter long front blade, quarter meter back blade, spearhead on top and bottom. Got it. 2 gold. Anythin' else?"(Darwin)

I then handed him the money, not failing to see Selen's face, just screaming why aren't I complaining about paying now?

"There is something else. I want to see if you can reproduce this."(Rina)

I then took out the sniper and bullets from my inventory, excitedly making his eyes glow.

"Where did ya' get somthin' like this!?!"(Darwin)

"Hey, Rina, how did you get your hands on the brand-new special ops sniper? "(Selen) 

"You know what this is?"(Rina)

She then looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Of course, I do. I was the heir to a ducal family that owned its own military. I was taught military strategy, guns, and stuff like that. Plus, my other younger brother, Elias, begged my dad for weeks to give him one. Dad refused every time until they compromised, and he had to join the subjugation force and kill over a thousand monsters and beasts.

He wasn't happy about it, but he accepted it, and after a 2-week long subjugation, he managed to do so, and well, he got his sniper. This brings me back to my question; how did you get your hands on one of those things?"(Selen)

"(Cold) I got it from an assassin your shitty brother sent to get rid of Hail."(Rina)

"(Pissed) HE! WHAT!?!?! CELEN, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR, NOW!!!"(Selen)

There was then a massive pressure that would crush ordinary people that, also caused the temperature to drop rapidly and caused the floor to freeze.

"*Hug* Calm down. I'm fine. Even if that bullet hit, it wouldn't have done much."(Hail)

And just as suddenly as the pressure appeared, it disappeared.

"*Sniffle* I'm sorry. *hic* I-If only we didn't meet. *hic* *hic* T-The-"(Selen)

*Smack*

Hail then slapped her face.

"*Teary-eyed* Don't say that, you moron! You are one of my few reasons to live on! *Sniffle* I face far deadlier things on a daily basis! Hell, I've toppled an entire kingdom's capital with my siblings for revenge! Facing a bullet is nothing! But-But losing you would be far worse than anything! I-I don't want to lose you too! I love you and you alone!"(Hail)

"bu-"(Selen)

"No buts, I don't want to hear it."(Hail)

"*Droop* sorry."(Selen)

"Hmph."(Hail)

She then grabbed Selen's face and started making out with her.

"(Stunned) I...'ll jus' take it an' go."(Darwin)

"*nod* Make sure to make 4 new ones for us."(Rina)

"*Nod* Come back in a few hours for the scythe."(Darwin)

I then gave him the sniper, and he went to the back. After 2 or so minutes of making out, they finally stopped.

"*Clap* Now that the love birds are done making out, let's go to the cloth store."(Rina)

*Nod*x4

Everyone nodded in agreement while Hail was all smiles and Selen was blushing heavily.

*Ring Ring*

We then left and made our way to the 'Yarn Ball' for clothes for Autumn and Hex.

*Ring Ring*

*Thump*

Just as we entered, a certain someone tried to pounce on me but got sidestepped and crashed into the ground. 

"*Sigh* *Bow* I'm sorry for my idiot wife's behavior."(Brownie)

A brown and white Neko-mata Cait Sith appeared from behind the counter. He kind of reminded me of my cat in my previous life, minus the whole walking, talking, height, and 2 tails.

"Nnyyyaaaa!!"(Nelly)

He then lifted Nelly up by her ear, making her cry out in pain.

"*Sigh* How many times have I told you not to try and pounce on the poor girl. You are literally the sole reason she avoids coming around this area. "(Brownie)

"(Indignit) Bu-"(Nelly)

"*Glare* No, buts. You know full well that no matter how much you want to make something for someone, you can't force them to wear it."(Brownie)

And this is why I like this guy so much. He can handle this insane nut.

"So, what can I help you 6 with today?"(Brownie)

"I'm going to need a formal dress and day-to-day clothes for these 2."(Rina)

"*Nod* That can be done, but I'll need a time frame of at least 1 week."(Brownie)

"I need the dresses in 2 weeks and everything else as fast as possible if you can."(Rina)

"*Nod* That's doable. Now it's just their measurements and payment."(Brownie)

He then had Nelly take their measurements and come back. After they discussed things, Brownie came up with a price.

"Alright, that'll be 4 platinum coins."(Brownie)

*Nod* 

I then handed him the money.

"Alright, when your order is done, we'll contact you through the castle."(Brownie)

*Nod*

"Let's continue this little date thing in a bit. Snow's probably getting restless by now."(Rina)

*Nod*x4

*flash*

20