Lessons Learned
1.2k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you like the story so far
  • Yes, Its Better than I thought it'd be Votes: 23 34.8%
  • No, Its Terrible Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its Okay, but needs work Votes: 33 50.0%
  • Its Bad, But Keep Trying Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Like Eggs. Votes: 10 15.2%
Total voters: 66

the Temple Of Eros has a huge library... Thats where i spent my time, between extremely dirty quests... Its been three weeks since my reincarnation, and ive learned a few things.

First, the two priestesses are nymphomaniacs, and have attempted to join me in bed, the bath, etc. almost daily.
Speaking of Baths, after the high priest was caught Spying on the women's bath, he recieved Eros Curse... And i REFUSE to EVER endure that, So Sex once a week at least, here i come... Thankfully, The priestesses are, as mentioned, Nymphomaniacs.

Second, I learned about the currency. Named after various creatures, The base currency is called Mons, Short for monster coin. It has five different types, all coins, Each with a half-mark, for a total of 10 different coin types. 10 Gobs(bronze, depicts a goblin)= 1 Nymph, 10 Nymphs(silver depicts a dryad)=1 Drake, 10 Drakes(gold, depicts a western Dragon with no hind legs)=1 Elder Wyrm(platinum, depicts the Ouroboros) 1 ElderWyrm coin is essentially 10,000 Gobs. The average income is between 15-25 gobs per day, with each household bringing in roughly 2-3 drakes A month...

Third is about my race. A lust is like the divine version of a Succubus, putting it in simple terms. They are beings born of Eros, And exist solely for pleasure... Basically a Sex Elemental. They are usually dumb as a brick. How do i know this?

Fourth, I can communicate telepathically with the other lusts, both in worlds and in Eros Domain... to ask advice, Supposedly... But they all giggle, call me little sister, and suggest sex. For EVERYTHING. Couldn't decipher a word in A book, Their suggestion was to try having sex with it, then maybe I'll understand it better. The Word in the book. Can't get a jar open? Try having sex with it. Escaped Minotaur chasing you? Well, okay, i admit their advice actually worked in that scenario... the nymphomaniac priestesses kept him occupied until the city guard arrived...

Five, Until my soul and body become properly attuned, i cannot leave the temple... the process supposedly takes a few months.

Six, I used my skill potion and stat potions to increase my constitution, And learn healing magic.. sadly, its Affected by my Sexual Healing Ability, Which turned all the base level spells into a sexual version. Heal Touch became Healing Grope, Healing Wind became Healing Kiss, and Healing Embrace, Normally a simple hug, became Lovers Embrace, And i have to bury the targets face in my chest... Worst of all, Healing Word... Yeah, its healing Flirt now... So yeah, I can heal your wounds... Just not in public. Actually, All my spells are affected by my nature, somehow.

After clearing a minor quest, My stats Are now like this:
Hp[150] Mp[300]
Str[14]
Dex[20](don't Ask)
Wis[16]
Int[14]
Con[14]
Cha[25](Again, Don't Ask)
Sexual Skills
Hand[lv5], Oral[lv5], Anal[lv3](WHAT PART OF DON'T ASK DO YOU NOT GET?)
Vaginal[lvMax], Fingers[lv5], <NEW>Chest[lv1], Feet[lv1] Dom[lv3], Sub[lv5](FOR THE LAST TIME, PLEASE! DO. NOT. ASK!), Group[lv3], Inhuman Lover[lv8](FINE! I GOT MOBBED BY HORNY GNOMES, OKAY! I TRIED TO FIGHT MY WAY OUT, BUT THEY LIKED IT! So many tiny hands... But THAT wasn't tiny... then one of them accidentally summoned an Earth Elemental... and it joined in... and... ever see a Railroad nail hammered into an apple? YEAH. i was sore for three days! and the elemental had SEVEN DICKS, Formed from DIAMOND!)

So yeah, the seventh thing I've learned... GNOMES ARE FUCKING KINKY!... The elemental was summoned by a lady gnome... She got some odd looks from her brethren...

Eighth, 7 days a week, 12 months a year, same names as earth, but each has exactly 30 days, with one exception, the last month has 32 days, those two days, known as the gods rest, are holidays where the gods themselves walk among the races.

Ninth, the layout of this city... The Temple of Eros is located in the border town of Escus, on the human side. Its an area famous for its low level monsters and easy access to trade routes... Escus is a large city, Divided into districts. The temple is located, obviously, in the temple district to the northwest of the gate. The other districts are: Noble District(NE), Market(Center), Slums(Outside the wall), Common(SE), And Warehouse(SW). The city's only gate is located between inwardly sweeping walls, and leads straight into the market District. the overall shape is more or less like four Half circles joined by Walls, with each major district in a half circle, Except the market district and slums.

And the last thing i learned, #10, Eros did more than Kill then Genderswap me. I noticed immediately after completing my first quest, that i REALLY accepted the details of that quest too easily, only being reluctant about the SIZE, and not that the large thing was male genetailia... I really should have been more reluctant... but it just felt... Normal. I also wasn't suffering any Dysphoria or Embarrassment from suddenly being female either, So yeah, He definitely messed with more than just my gender. 

28