Relieving The Faithful Panty Thief
1.9k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No way. no. I refuse! I cannot do this!"
When i asked the Priest about the quest, he informed me that there was a Female Paladin of Eros who was both wounded, and in a particular state. I KNEW what the quest wanted me to do, And i Had tried to prepare myself mentally for it, I mean, I could Do it if its a woman... or so i thought... the STATE she was in? The Erectus Curse, which causes the afflicted to have a raging boner... And causes Women to GROW A PENIS. And what a Penisit was, The damn thing was two feet long and as big around as my LEG! Worse, to Activate the effects of my Only Healing Ability, i would have to take that thing IN me...
"I can't do it, Priest! I don't care if im technically immortal now, THAT would kill me! no! there is no way!"
"Thats fine, Lady Dischord... Calm down and have some wine!"
I drank the offered wine... Then I started to feel odd...
"What... What was... in... that... wine?"
my body was on fire... the Paladin looked Apologetic... The priest was smiling, however. "Now, forgive me, my lady... But its for your own good. You dont want to fail a quest from Eros... the results are always terrible."
"yew driugged mhe?"
"An Aphrodisiac mixed with a hallucinogenic. Have fun, Milady!"
The door shut, And i turned around, intending to run but... Suddenly it was a tiny little thing... I could do this! just focus on the lady parts... I dropped to my knees, my legs stopped working... And i shrugged, then crawled over... i lifted the hefty Rod, which looked so tiny now, And saw my target was dripping... Her sweet nectar smelled Divine, And a couldn't stop myself from getting a taste... I felt her hips jerk, and heard a moan... I couldn't stop my tongue, slowly moving up and down along her Labia, before darting inside... now i understood why my tongue was pointed... and so long... it Coiled Around her Clit like a Snake, As it twisted inside her, and it wasn't long until i felt her climax... but i wasn't done... the Hallucinogenic had already worn off, but i was BURNING... I knew how to stop it, and all my inhibitions flew out the window... i needed it to stop... I had one hand stroking that monstrous Shaft, And the other was suddenly holding my underwear... I took it into my mouth, and something inside me shifted... my jaw unhinged like a serpent's, my throat expanded... and it slipped right in, no discomfort at all... i began Deepthroating her massive Meat, but just as she tensed up, i stopped... Pulling my head back, a straddled her, and positioned it at the opening of my shiny new Vagina... And just let gravity do the rest... Gravity and her thrusting hips... I felt every inch, but it didn't hurt... it felt surprisingly good...
"FUCK! YES, LITTLE GIRL, FUCK ME! POUND ME WITH YOUR GIGANTIC COCK! DO IT! FASTER! HARDER!" She rolled, and i was on my back now... I saw the paladin Girls eyes were clouded over... It lasted 45 minutes, nearly an hour of continuous Railing... And i screamed and moaned like a whore, enjoying every second... Finally, She thrust in to the base and stopped... As she filled my body with Jizz, I felt my Sexual Healing Ability Activate... and her eyes cleared, her skin, once a pallid gray, returned to a chestnut brown... And i watched the huge Cock shrink into nothing, and disappear.

[Releive the Faithful: Quest complete! Reward will be granted.]
A bag of gold, and two potions appeared on my chest... one marked XP, one +1
[Extra Quest: Punish the Voyeaur High Priest. That Masochistic bastard was Yanking it while watching you, Teach him a lesson. Rewards: Snakeskin Dress of the Succubus, Thorny Whip of Domination, 50xp]
Despite my Exhaustion, the Aphrodisiac had worn off... And i was pissed... on top of drugging me, the freak WATCHED! I stumbled to my feet... i was bleeding, but could tell it wasn't serious... I guess this body really IS Built for this... I saw the worm trying to sneak out of the room... lets try this "PUNISHMENT MAGIC, LV1. BINDING THORNS!" a massive Bramble shot out of the ground, catching the High Preist in its vines...
"LET ME GO, LORD EROS WILL PUNISH EVEN YOU!"
"Sorry, Worm, This is an official Quest! Eros Approved. WATER MAGIC LV1 & LIGHTNING MAGIC LV1, SPECIAL COMBO: Electrifying Tears of god!" A huge, Familiar set of eyes appeared above him... and began to cry... tiny droplets each charged with the lv1 Stun spell... it looked painful.
[Lightning magic, Punishment Magic, Water Magic Lv2 unlocked... try combining them, perhaps?]
"OOOH! Sounds painful... lets do it! HEY WORM! THIS IS THANKS FOR DRUGGING ME, THEN WATCHING! TRI MAGIC ARRAY! QUEEN OF PAIN!" a whip formed of water and thorns, charged with electricity appeared in my hand... And i swung... Crack! crackle crackle pop fizz... CRACK! crackle crackle pop fizz...
"AHAHAHAHA! I LIKE THIS! WHY DO I LIKE THIS? FORGET IT, ITS FUN! BURN WORM, BURN! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
[Quest complete! rewards granted. bonus reward, new Class unlocked.]
My rewards appeared, and i stopped, the whip vanishing as my mp ran out...
[Class Unlocked: Dominatrix. Class Automatically Equipped due to lack of class. Lv2 reached, dex+4, hp+10, Str+4, Mp+100. new ability:Queen of Pain, complete immunity to pain... Does not affect Masochist trait.]
The Equipment seems to have Automatically Equipped itself... A tight, snakeskin dress... Well, at least it covers MOST of the lingerie... Which reminds me... Where are my underwear... And the paladins gone too... no... DID SHE TAKE THEM? Theres a note...
{Thanks for the cure, the GREAT sex, And the kinky Souvenir... I'll treat them as a divine treasure! I'll have a shrine and everything. Bye, Hotstuff... And again, Thank you. Paladin Armina Powell.} SHE TOOK THEM! AS AN OBJECT OF WORSHIP! THIS MUST BE HOW BLUE-HAIR FELT!(Yes, THAT blue-hair) Sleepy now... I sat back on the bed in the room... it was very soiled, but i couldn't keep my eyes open... so... tired... I'll get them back... in the morning...

[POV Shift]
A few days later, A paladin entered the dungeon with her party for the first time in months. She had a pair of very sexy underwear sealed in a crystal around her neck... Her friends were afraid to ask why. When fighting a dungeon boss, Two of them were injured, and they complained.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU USE HEALING HANDS?"
"We Almost lost, Armina... Please Explain."
"After being cured by my dieties Envoy, My skill changed... If you want, i can heal you now, but it isn't exactly combat efficient."
"go head then"
"DO IT, THIS HURTS"
The only other woman on the team, a mage, turned red. Her dear friend, sometimes lover, had reached into the mens pants and started servicing them. The party healer, who had fainted from MP Drain, woke up and started Laughing...
"HAHAHA! Its true then, what my godess told me? I really need to up my mana capacity then."
"Hmm?" Armina looked over "Yes, its true..." The guys looked done, And were suddenly engulfed in healing light. "Somehow, my Heal Touch spell, Healing Hands, evolved into the more effective, but not combat capable, Healing Handjob." She then Kissed the Crystal encased Thong panties... "Thank you, My lady, My Godess! May you continue to serve the people... And I'd really like another go myself..."
Rose, The mage, decided then that she HAD to see what went on in that temple... And not just because seeing Armina look so longingly at those panties made her feel all fuzzy and warm, not to mention Wet... Snoring broke her out of her thoughts... The Warrior and Rogue Were asleep.
"SERIOUSLY? Men. Always done after one shot. I guess we are camping Tonight! Yay... " her voice held no enthusiasm, and she was clearly Disgusted...

31