Introducing the Mayor with no Money
1.1k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Choose one please
  • Wingless pegasus covered in wounds(becomes Nightmare) Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Angry Wolf(Fenrir) Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Rabid Weasel(Kamaitachi) Votes: 4 6.3%
Total voters: 63

Demon territory, A small Slum.
Unknown POV

My name is Kreig. I'm what they call an adventurer. At least, i was... Pretty hard to keep Adventuring when a Toroguar [Minotaur subspecies, Twice the muscle, half the brain, metal skin...] gores you through the stomach, While its pet Warg[Goblinoid Wolf, ugly bastard, speaks... creepy beast]Tears off your leg... That was six months ago. I have friends here, in the demonlands, who decided to leave me in charge of this lawless slum in their territory called Oryx... Its been declared neutral territory, And they want me to make it a trade center... Impossible. Theres no draw, no hook... The nearest Trade City's are the human territories Escus, 50 miles to the north, and The Sages town on Mount Hallet(FF fans, Read it in reverse!), Each with their own draws. Escus has its temples and easy marks, Hallet has Hotsprings, A bards college, And the grand magic academy. But My demon Friends saved my life, so I've gotta try. Right now, I'm headed north, to Escus. The nearby labyrinth is low level, but still a great way to make money, And who knows, i might just find some new companions... Guess this old cripple cant throw in the towel yet. TO ADVENTURE!
[Name: Krieg
Race: Half-Giant(Human)
Age: 30
Class: Warlord Lv 35
HP:999 MP:120 SP:560
Str:30
Dex:30(-15 due to injury)
Cha:10
Con:30
Wis: 20
Int: 15

Skills: Axe Mastery[lv max], Diplomacy[lv2], Leadership[lv max], Gentleman Pervert[Lv 8]

Abilities: Echo Edge(A sound based flying skash), Flame Edge(A flaming chop), Heavy Strike(Rends even steel), Blessing of the god of war(Str boosted to enable use of two handed weapons with one hand), Fated Injury(The cruel bitch took his leg and kidney)

Equipment: Minotaurs War Axe(Double bearded battleAxe as big as he is), Armor of the Gaels(IT'S NOT A SKIRT, ITS A KILT!), Greaves of the Elephant(half set. Reduces equipment weight.), Gauntlets of the Berserker(Drives those hit into mindless rage)

notes: A Large Man with Red hair and beard, His well muscled body strikes fear into the wicked even now... he makes the peg-leg look GOOD.]

Escus Outskirts, Medicinal Field, one week later. Harmony POV

IM OUTSIDE! After a month of that stupid grey walled temple, My body and Soul are FINALLY in perfect Alignment... While messing around trying to get the cooking skill(i failed that), i Somehow got a medicine making skill, So now Im outside Escus city, in a massive field of flowers and herbs, Helping the Nympho-Priestesses harvest Medicinal Herbs. I wanted to keep trying for the cooking skill, but after i somehow set water aflame i was told no. I also received a new blessing, called The Food Gods Pity, and am now immune to poison in food. Shut up, im not crying.
I was picking some Sage, Adding it to the basket i carried, When one of the priestesses came over to me.
"Mistress, Theres some commotion near the gates. Screaming. Should we go back? Or go have a Look?"
I smiled, my mild boredom already fading. "Let's go see whats up!"

23