A new-d Adventure begins
598 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Its gonna be slow. Writers block is a Bitch.
  • Understandable Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Aww maaan. Votes: 2 8.0%
Total voters: 25
sorry for the wait. As the poll says, Writers block is a Bitch. I'll TRY to at least do one chapter per month, though... if I can.

Kreig Walked into the Guild, And was told there was a woman looking for him. He was shown into a backroom.

Guildmaster: "This Room was selected for three reasons. Its Private, Easily cleaned, And Soundproof. Now she CLAIMS to be here on official buisness, but knowing who she serves o thought it best to take precautions, you understand. Take along as you need."

He didn't understand... until he entered the room...

The woman was clad in clothing like a dancer's, but with much less Coverage... her body was Covered... but the Fabric was Mostly Transparent.

"Who are you? Why did you ask for me?"

"Sigh. So you are Kreig? I suppose you look... okay. Rather Handsome from an outside perspective, but nothing I'd be interested in... My name is Harmony."

"Wait. Harmony the Lust of Eros? That Harmony?"

"Then You've heard of me?"

"Lady, The whole World's heard of you. An announcement went off in our heads when you were Incarnated. Eros Gloating about his new Chosen. So what do you want with me?"

"Nothing. But Eros Does. I am under strict orders to help you with your Project. I have the land deed required for a quarry and everything... but theres a catch."

"My project?"

"The New City."

"AH! So what's the Catch?"

"Dedicate the City to Eros. Make it HIS Religious Capital. Basically a City of Sin and Debauchery."

"And in exchange I get a Famous Lust on my side, a Free Quarry, And Godly blessings?"

"More Actually... Sigh... I Am to Assist you in any way. ANY way. So if you Ever Need Some, well... Release... Just Ask. Or dont ask, I've been told I cannot Tell you no."

"Well. An interesting offer. I'll think on it."

"Wait!" Her eyes were glowing.

[Harmony POV(first person)]

<you Foolish Girl, We Need Him. Show him Your skills! Hes been on the road a while, and your Aura is already affecting him.>

"SIGH! I dislike Men. Ah well. Kreig, Wait. Eros had given me a command. Please Disrobe."

"Not interested, Lady."

"He will force this... I dont Wanna do it either, but... amd there we go, he overcharged my Aura."

The Mans face contorted, then hus eyes went blank... his Pants Hit the floor,And I was met by a truly MASSIVE Appendage. It was almost as big as a Minotaurs. 

"Impressive."

"Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex!"

"Shit. He's Lust Drunk."

If I didn't help him achieve release he'd go insane. So I grabbed his 14 inch Shlong And His body Tensed. As I lowered my mouth to it, he grabbed my head and shoved... and I was GLAD this body had no Gag Reflex... he was Very Rough, And It hurt quite a lot, even after he returned to himself... 

"So Eros wants to play games? Wants me to use his toy? Fine then. Let's Play!"

He Began Hitting me, choking me, And forcing himself into other Places... When he finally got to my Vagina, I was too Bruised to move. His eyes were wild, and he thrust in without a care. Even The Ogre i had to lay with once Was Gentler... 

And then it was over... And he was Apologizing.

"Shit, I'm Sorry... It's this Thing I've got, Berzerker Rage... t manifest whenever I'm hurt or Inebriated. I hope I didn't hurt you severely!"

"Its fine. It's already healing. Eros Made my body Pliable, with enhanced Healing. I just hope you Arent A Godkin."

"No worries there. And again, i apologize. Shit. I've been cursed!"

A flash of light Revealed Eros, arms Crossed.

"DAMN STRAIGHT YOUVE BEEN CURSED! I WILL HAVE A HOLY CITY OF MY OWN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!"

He vanished Again.

"Shit. Guess we're working together, Girlie."

"SIGH. Such a Childish God. Well... i hope its Nice Working with you, Partner."

7