Beginning
2.3k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep in the void far away from anything a soul can be seen drifting slowly. This soul's name is Ace Gray, who until recently was just a normal anime addicted teenager.

He lived a fairly normal life, two loving parents, good friends, and a girlfriend named Aurora. The two were in love and held the same appreciation for Japanese culture. Ace had plans to propose after the two graduated unfortunately that goal was never completed.

One day while walking home from school after dropping Aurora off, Ace met tragedy. Caught in his thoughts, thinking of how he would spend the rest of his day, he was oblivious to the giant truck rapidly approaching him.

'Boom',

Just like that Ace was sent flying his bones all broken, blood spurting from his head, his brain working on overdrive to understand what the hell just happened. He landed on the ground spinning for a while before finally coming to a stop. He finally realized he was gonna die, his last moments were spent thinking of Aurora before his eyes closed, his lifeless body still.

——————————————————————————

'Fuck' This is the first thought of Ace as he finally regains consciousness . He had died in the most cliche way possible, hit by a goddamn truck.

'Where am I'. His mind clearing enough to start to wonder is whereabouts. He cannot come up with a answer after all, all thats around him is pure darkness. He became terrified at this revelation, he didn't want to spend an unspecified amount of time in pure darkness, no one to talk to just him and his thoughts.

However he had no control over anything and he was forced to simply wait.

1 day.. He quickly got bored wondering when something would happen.

1 year.. He remained there still hoping for something to happen.

10 years.. Still nothing, slowly he started to adapt to this new reality.

100 years.. He had found a way to semi shutdown his consciousness not feeling nor thinking anything.

1000 years… He remained in that state not having any thoughts, until he felt something. Slowly regaining consciousness he felt his soul absorbing something. He became excited at the new sensation, after not feeling anything for 1000 years.

10,000 years… His soul kept absorbing this mysterious something. He eventually got bored and again semi shut down his conscious until something new happened, all the while his soul kept absorbing.

100,000,000 years… Something happened, a crack opened in the void; and a entity came out. This entity who could only be described as the incarnation of beauty with flowing white hair, golden-yellow eyes, standing at 5'8, and a silk cloth running down her curvaceous body.

???: Interesting a soul managed to escape the cycle of reincarnation.

Ace after hearing the voice again regained consciousness. Immediately he was drawn to to the beauty in front of him. His non existent eyes roamed all over her. The fact that this was the first person he had seen and heard in over 100,000,000 years, and the immense beauty of this woman nearly drove him insane.

Ace: 'WHO ARE YOU'

This is the thought that raced through his head. He more than anything wanted to voice those words, to speak, to have an interaction with the beauty in front of him.

???: 'Calm down child, I will explain all. I am deeply surprised you are able to keep your sanity in this pit of nothingness for so long.'

Ace wasn't even surprised that the woman could read his mind. He calmed himself before paying attention to the woman in front of him.

???: 'My name is Ava, also known as the Goddess of all creation.'

Ace:'A goddess'?

Ava:'Yes, the strongest at that. I must admit I'm very interested in you, it is the first time a soul as managed to survive in the void, and keep its sanity on top of that.'

Ace:'I will take that as a compliment, thank you. So are you here to bring me back to the cycle of reincarnation or something like that.'

Ava:'No, I think I'd rather do something special for you. I have gone through your memory and have seen what you would like to happen after your death.'

Ace:'Oh sure, please invade my memory why don't you'. Ace thought in mock anger. Truthfully he was excited, if he could really follow every otakus dream, he would even live in this pit of darkness for 1 billion more years.

Ava chuckled: 'Oh sorry, but I think what I'm going to offer you will more than make up for it.'

Ace:'Im listening'.

Ava:'I will give you 5 wishes, nothing that will make you instantly strong, but I will be quite flexible with granting whatever you desire.

Ace was elated, this is the best outcome he could have ever hoped for.

Ace:' Can i have some time to think please'.

Ava:'Sure take your time'.

A/N: Chapter 1 done, I have a few ideas on how I want this story to go so I hope you guys can be patient.

34