The end of Khaos Brigade
456 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*In a separate dimension* 

*When Akio was exterminating the Hero Faction*

"Shit, shit, SHIT." A middle-aged man with dark silver hair and grey eyes screams as he crushes a wine glass in his hand. 

The red liquid inside the glass spilled down his hand dripping onto his white blue and gold robe-like clothing. 

His face was one of distress as he slowly saw all his plans starting to fall apart. 

Days prior he had felt the arrival of Akio into the DxD world. His reaction was unadulterated happiness as he was now completely sure of the existence of other worlds, and of course, he started including him in his plans. 

Time passed and days after he had heard from Euclid that Nilrem had been completely wiped out and the three factions were making a peace treaty. Although outraged at how the current devil heads were tarnishing what it meant to be a devil he dismissed it, after all in his new world they wouldn't matter anyway. 

However, when Euclid told them that the new 'Dragon God' had been a part of this, he knew he needed to speed things up.

Alas, some things still took time, and only just now could he finally move on to his next step.

He had just tried to reach the realm of the dead to speak with Hades about speeding up plans but he was completely unable to connect. 

It was as if the place just disappeared and in confusion, he directly looked for Hades himself. 

The result, he was dead. 

This leads to the current moment as Rizevim walks into a research lab where a man in his early twenties seemed to be playing around with research materials. 

"Euclid, gather our forces, we need to retrieve the Sephiroth Graal NOW.

.

.

.

Once again using the compass Akio located the last group they needed to exterminate which for some reason was in Romania. 

Immediately teleporting there he was met with the figure of Rizivem as he was holding the neck of a man.

Behind the man sat a girl on the floor who had empty eyes as she stared blankly at the scene. 

The man Rizivem had currently just killed was named Marius Tepes. 

As noble as the man seemed to be as if he was protecting the small girl the truth was different. 

This was simply a man trying to protect his precious research material from another man who wanted to take it for himself. 

The moment Rizivem saw the man who had just appeared in front of him he dropped the dead body in his grasp and reached toward the blonde-haired red-eyed girl with a desperate look on his face. 

Unfortunately for him though he never made it as he was instead sent crashing to the wall breaking it in the process. 

Akio who had his hand raised went to the now open side of the castle and looked outside. 

Various dead bodies of vampires wearing guard uniforms were scattered all about. In place of them, people of various races stood all guarding the place as they waited for their leader to finish. 

That was until that same leader came falling out of the castle from a broken wall. 

Looking up they saw what seemed to be a human with white hair and golden eyes who looked down on them like ants. 

In their confusion, they all turned their attention to him as they started chanting magic. 

Akio paid them no mind as he cast a barrier around the entirety of Romania. 

Through that, he was able to see that the group that Rizivem led had seemingly In a short time taken over the part of the land where the Tepes faction's castle lay. 

All the vampires currently in proximity were killed including King Tepes and Marius Tepes. 

The thing Akio took most interest in was the castle in which he currently stood. 

It greatly resembled the one Akio had replicated in Yue's dimension. 

The realization brought Akio to think about his now pregnant wife who was the last of her kind in her world. 

'She would like this, I will bring her here.' Akio thought before turning to Ophis. 

"Avoid killing the vampires." 

Ophis nodded before disappearing. 

With that done, Akio turned his attention to the girl who stayed blankly staring into the air.

Walking over to her he started to examine her and quickly noticed the cracked mess that was her soul. 

Immediately with the use of spirit and regeneration magic her soul was repaired as well as her mind that had to been affected. 

Slowly clarity started to return to her eyes as various emotions became visible on her face. 

Confusion, fear, desperation, and even relief. 

Giving the girl some time to recover Akio returned to the broken wall and day down. 

In that short moment, he spent healing Valerie Ophis was already finished killing 70% of the Qlippoth faction. 

At some point, they all simply gave up and tried running away but alas it was pointless. Their attack was simply too sudden. They were told by Euclid that they were advancing their plan to invade the Tepes faction and retrieve Valerie. 

That was all before they were told before minutes later they arrived. It had gone fine at first as they were able to quickly infiltrate and take over the castle but now...

That same person who gave the order was now laying dead. 

The person they looked up to as their leader was looking around with defeat written all over his face. 

They were only able to observe that scene for a second however as they quickly all found their vision going black. 

Ophis with the last grunt dead turned her attention to finish off the last person. The one who had seemingly taken over the group she had created. 

"WAIT, WAIT. NO STOP, SPARE ME," Rizivem begged but all he was met with was the emotionless face of Ophis who with a slightly more powerful attack completely destroyed his existence. 

Just like that Khaos Brigade was completely purged. 

.

.

.

Akio seeing that he was finally done with this annoyance turned his attention to Valerie who was now on her knees staring at all her slain people. 

If Yue was here she would most definitely relate to this girl and probably try to comfort her. 

"T-thank you." Valerie temporarily turned her head away from the scene as she thanked Akio. She although being in an emotionless state had still recognized that her life was saved by him. 

"It's not a problem...let's make a deal." Skipping all the small talk Akio immediately got down to business.

.

.

.

Moments later Ophis sat on Akio's lap as she enjoyed being pampered by him, which included at least 1,000 bags of cookies and headpats. 

Akio had just made a deal with Valerie that in exchange for reviving all those that were killed in the attack and ending the civil war between the two factions she would agree for her faction to fall under his own.

Valerie understood the meaning of him asking her. She was now the only remaining royal of the Tepes and that alone officially was enough for her to take the throne even if she wasn't male. This also meant that Akio wouldn't be reviving the other royals. Surprisingly she didn't find fault with that as she never truly cared for them as a family in the first place, they were also responsible for her losing her emotions as a result of overuse of her Longinus. 

She accepted his proposal and watched as all the vampires slowly started to rise from the dead.

.

.

.

Akio who didn't want to waste time dealing with politics and the like openly declared his position as the new ruler of the Tepes to the rulers of the Carmilla faction.

He didn't allow for any debate at all as he completely overwhelmed them with his aura and threatened annihilation if they were to direct any hostility toward them. 

He also had to do something similar with the Tepes as there were people who would be dissatisfied if the war was to end. 

He proclaimed Valerie his representative and gave her his blessing which would be enough to defend herself if some idiotic people still pushed their luck. 

With everything done and the castle destroyed, Akio having finally completed his objective took the hands of Ophis and Akane as he teleported back to Kyoto ready for the tour Yasaka would give. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: After the plot for this world is done I will do a few more time skips before moving on to the next world.)

12