Soul Evolution
490 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that Akio had some time to relax he decided to finally start with one of his original plans.

He and Ava made their way to Ava's dimension with changed time.

Akio needed Ava to watch over the process he was about to commence and make sure he didn't kill himself by accident. 

Making sure he was in a comfortable position he closed his eyes and focused on his soul. 

Immediately he found a golden stream flowing around it randomly, as well as a pitch-black stream of 'something.' 

These represented his divinity and the void he absorbed. As they were now, they remained unorganized and just flowed about wildly. 

Thankfully, his void had no negative reaction while interacting with his divinity. Still, Akio needed to organize the two so he could begin his plan. 

This proved surprisingly easy as with his spirit magic and Senjutsu he had a good understanding of his soul and how to operate it or even wield it as a weapon. 

He gathered both streams and compact them as tight as he could until they were around 1/20 the size of his soul. He moved them so they hovered above his soul.

With this, the process would become a lot easier.

.

.

.

To evolve and 'upgrade' his soul he needed three things. 'Evolution magic', 'Spirit magic', and 'Conceptual magic'. 

The true power of evolution magic was to interfere with the information of existing things such as an ability, power, etc. This however does not work on souls. 

The true power of spirit magic is the ability to interfere with the negative material possessed by living beings. 

Lastly, the power of conceptual magic was essentially the ability to make a deeply desired wish come into existence via magic power. 

Using concept magic he needed to make a new ability that allowed him to directly change the information and evolve a soul. Usually, this would require an extreme desire to pull off and would drain him massively but in this case, he was using two other magics to lighten the process. 

.

.

.

With one last breath, Akio put all his intent and concentration on bringing a wish into fruition. 

Instantly his magic started flaring in pulses as he himself started to sweat. 5 minutes in and it seemed nothing was happening. 

He could see in his mind the two magics trying to merge but ultimately never touching, but still, he persisted. 

Another 10 minutes passed, and the two were still inching closer, they got so close that with one final hard mental push from Akio the two seemingly merged. 

[Congratulations, a new skill has been made.

-Negative material interference(Ex rank)(New)]

Looking at the notification Akio smiled. 

His face changed back however as the hard part was still undone. 

With another sigh, he returned to his initial position yet again viewing his soul. 

He immediately activated his new ability.

Instantly in his mind, he came to understand everything about his soul. Age, divinity, concepts, etc. 

He felt he could change directly change some of these 'properties' such as one he viewed as his soul's durability or even how his soul housed divinities. 

Opting to first try it with something small Akio increased his soul's durability. 

Instantly he felt a change as if he was more protected. The easiest way to explain it would be a jump from tier 1 to tier 2. 

There was also the pain he expected from forcefully evolving his soul but it was pretty mild. 

Continuing with the next property he chose to evolve was how many divinities it could support. 

As it seemed his previous soul before he upgraded the durability could house 2 divinities but those divinities had to be similar. 

To many divinities that held the faith of your followers would lead to those same faiths taking over and affecting your personality. 

He also couldn't have a divinity related to chaos and a divinity related to order simultaneously exist as eventually, they would clash and ultimately corrupt the soul. 

The only way to get passed these problems was to first, upgrade the defense of your soul to make sure the faith remained inside of the divinity and doesn't break free. 

And secondly, change how your divinity flowed so opposing ones simply didn't clash. 

The best way Akio thought to go about this was to have his soul expand to a larger size, therefore giving a larger space for her divinities to flow. 

Either that or to compact his divinity so much that the area of space it takes up is little, although that could create a whole new set of problems.

Akio opted for the former option. Still, this was not without problems, if he did expand his soul it leak from his body. 

To fix this Akio thought to have his soul dwell in a different dimension. Like Obito Uchiha could transport parts of his body to separate dimensions he would do the same except for his soul. 

Usually, this option wouldn't be available as a soul when parted from the body would immediately try to travel to the cycle of reincarnation, but now he could simply make the soul able to exist independent from his body as well as sustain its connection with Akio.

And that is exactly what he did. 

He then went with Ava and created a dimension that was as secure as he could make it without Ava directly interfering. 

.

.

.

In the end, he watched as his soul which was now separate from his body shined brightly. Its size was now two times the original, and he could easily increase that anytime he wished to add another.

Now his golden divinity which was a mix of the one he inherited from God of the Bible and his own swirled around the outside of his soul. 

He could still access the Heavens system and his soul at any time thanks to the connection. 

Satisfied with his work Akio decided to upgrade his soul a little more. 

The result...

"Grrrr." Akio clenched his teeth as he roared out in pain for the 5th time. 

After every time he made a major change and evolved his soul the pain that would hit him would be 10 times worse. 

It started as something bearable until around what Akio would consider the 4th tier. After that, the pain got so excruciating that on multiple occasions Ava forced him to stop as he was close to losing control and damaging his soul. 

Still, he didn't stop and took a break after every evolution, getting himself ready to experience that sensation again. 

He got up to what he would consider the 9th tier but then had to stop. 

He felt he had reached the limit he could reach even with his new ability. 

He felt slightly dissatisfied but after all the pain settled down, the strength he felt made him smile. 

He gained a feeling of being truly immortal, like no matter what he wouldn't be killed. 

Alas, that simply wasn't the case as Ava pointed out that by his wording there were multiple people whose souls surpassed the idea of a tiering system. 

Still, she praised his growth as it was still remarkable considering he started as a normal human. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: Next few chaps will just be MC chilling with his wives or getting increasingly stronger. Hehe, I may even attempt an R-18 chapter.)

11