Life 2
436 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 week later…

A week passed with not much happening. Akio spent this time training as he usually did, while the girls did the same, although that came to a stop around 6 days ago. 

Kaori, Shizuku, Komi, Meiru, and Miledi were all officially confirmed pregnant. What followed was a celebration and Akio using all his brain power to come up with names. 

Ava already said that they would be perfectly fine even if they were to train or even battle however Akio immediately denied any of that. 

Perhaps it was his human logic, but he did not want his pregnant wives doing strenuous movements. 

The girls could only sigh and smile at his overprotectiveness but they agreed anyway. They themselves were quite nervous and went to Remia to ask for guidance. What followed after that was a 'childbirth 101' class that aimed to teach the girls what they needed to know. 

.

.

.

Now, Akio stood inside a giant academy, inside Arcadio. This place was newly built by Akio, in accordance with his deal with Sona. 

Also following the deal was Sona who stood inside one large classroom with rows of seats. At the front of the row sat Aimi who also happened to be the only student in this classroom. 

She was currently being taught the basic education of an elementary student. Myu was already past that level and moved on to the junior high school level, and as such, she was taught by Sona at a different time. 

Thanks to Aimi's crazy growth rate, her learning capacity was also ingenious. She was picking up topics in only a few minutes with a simple explanation from Sona. 

Sona herself was surprised by this but in the end, put it in the back of her mind. 'She's his child after all.' Those were her thoughts as she watched the antsy kid wiggle around in her seat. 

.

.

.

After Sona finished her teaching Akio called her over to the training field along with her peerage.

From there, he worked with each first learning their fighting style and specialties. He would then go over any flaw he saw in their movement and various techniques they could use. 

As for Sona, she directly received Akio's blessing as promised. Her reaction to the power was the funniest Akio had seen. Her glasses had fallen off her face as her expression morphed into absolute shock and fear. 

She feared herself and what she was capable of however soon that thought died down as she realized there was no need to.

Like her peerage, Akio also helped her with her physical and magical abilities. 

Serafall most of all was shocked as she begged Akio to also give her his blessing. She was more than ashamed at the fact that Sona could possibly defeat her now. 

This time she put all her previous restrictions of being a Satan out the window as they were now at peace. In the end, Serafall became Akio's 'personal magical girl' that would come to his side whenever he wished. 

In exchange, she too received his blessing along with a date. Yes, a date. Apparently, Miledi had planned this as a ploy to get the two closer. 

.

.

.

Since Akio last visited Kyoto it wasn't long before Yasaka contacted him with her decision. She had agreed to the merging of her faction with Akio's. 

The chance was just too good to pass up on especially when considering the power he held. 

Still, they chose to keep their place of residence. Akio kept a barrier around the entire place to be able to react instantly if they were to be attacked. 

Yasaka had also been visited by multiple Gods who wanted to know more about Akio. Some outright expressed hostility such as Nyx and Erebus who were upset at the destruction of their creations and openly threatened Yasaka not knowing she had joined Akio. 

Akio as soon as he felt this swiftly dealt with the two. As it seemed he did forget to get rid of a few stragglers but they weren't of consequence. 

He also met with various other gods such as the leaders of the various pantheons. Some were initially planning to seek revenge on Akio as a result of their fellow God's death, however, that completely disappeared as they watched how Akio brutally killed Loki when he directly attacked him, perhaps thinking he stood a chance with his God-killing pets. 

Most of the Gods when seeing this wanted absolutely nothing to do with Akio and directly retreated. 

A few Gods did stay however such as Odin and Shiva. Odin although saddened by Loki's death didn't act on his anger and instead apologized to him. 

Shiva on the other hand had directly challenged Akio to a spar, he claimed it was an honor to fight someone of his power. 

Akio found that he quite liked his character and after the battle, he took him out to a bar where they hung around. 

The last person to stay was Indra who Akio could tell was holding back from lashing out. In the end, however, he could only apologize to Akio for Cao Cao's actions before returning home. Even he who was arrogant wasn't stupid enough to upset someone who could wipe him out with a thought.

In the end, when the Gods all left Akio found that Odin had left someone behind. That person was a white-haired, blue-eyed bombshell who was on her hands and knees muttering something with tears running down her face. Akio could only sigh at Odin's obvious ploy before he took the now unemployed Valkyrie to Arcadio. 

.

.

.

*The Underworld*

A silver-haired, silver-eyed woman with a maid uniform stood in front of the door that led to the office of Sirzechs Lucifer. 

This woman was Grayfia, who had an extremely serious face. What she was about to do could be seen as a betrayal but she couldn't deny her feelings anymore. 

A few days ago she had gone to Arcadio to convey a message to Akio that came directly from Sirzechs. 

On the way to where Akio was, she was guided by the maids of the place. 

The sheer elegance and grace they displayed shocked her. She had considered herself the best of the best when it came to her job as a maid however she was completely outcast by them. 

It wasn't just that, the joy they wore on their face when they tended to their master, the way they stood behind him, was something Grayfia could never get with her current master. 

It was at that moment she made up her mind. She had put off her happiness to atone for her part in the war but she couldn't anymore. 

She knew that she was in some way saved by Sirzechs when he took her in however that knowledge could no longer hold her back. 

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Hmm, come in." 

When Grayfia knocked on the door she soon heard the voice of Sirzechs. 

"Yes." With a quick movement, she entered the room before closing the door, her face still as serious as can be. 

"Grayfia, what's wrong why so serious." Sirzechs stopped whatever paperwork he was doing as he turned his attention to Grayfia. 

*Sigh*

"Sirzechs Lucifer, I would like to quit my position as your maid," Grayfia spoke bluntly, not sugar-coated. 

She was hired by Sirzechs, not a slave to him. She could technically quit whenever although it would cause problems and she would probably be killed. 

Sirzechs first reaction was one of shock followed by sadness and various other emotions, eventually though he settled with a frown as he looked down. 

"I cannot say I did not expect this to happen eventually." Sirzechs sighed self-deprecatingly. 

"I have long since noticed how you are dissatisfied with your current life and I have long since thought of ways to try and remedy that but..." Sirzechs paused his hand gripped tightly. 

"Sirzechs-sama?" Grayfia was confused, she expected to be yelled and screamed at before he ultimately denied, and when that happened she decided she would sneak away. She did not in any way except this, however. 

"It is fine Grayfia, I myself was going to suggest to Akio-sama that you become his maid," Sirzechs spoke trying to fake a smile. 

After hearing that Grayfia was left speechless before she did the only thing she could in her circumstance. Thank him and apologize, before taking her leave. 

Sirzechs promised to write a formal document to Akio addressing the topic and until then she would wait. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: Things are going a bit fast. I'm preparing for a time skip so I just wanna cover some stuff.) 

9