Chronois
408 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: AU elements) 

*The next day at Akio's castle in Arcadio.*

'Another God?' Akio questioned the woman who was currently laying naked at his side. 

(Fufu, correct. You should master the fate concept from here on by yourself. And as such, I think it may be time to work on a different one.) 

Ava who was the woman sitting beside him along with the rest of Akio's women spoke directly in his head. 

"I have noticed my progress staggering... Ok, so what concept does this God control?" Akio questioned while staring into her golden iris's. 

(The Goddess of Space-Time, Chronois. I think you will like her although her personality has a lot to be desired.)

'Time huh, that's perfect, when does she arrive?' Akio's thoughts conveyed his excitement. 

(Fufu, she will arrive this afternoon just after you finish training that devil and her peerage.) 

.

.

.

Exactly as Ava said Chronois the Goddess of space-time arrived right after Sona and her peerage left Arcadio. 

Akio's first impression upon seeing her when she was brought in by Lyu and Grayfia was that she was a very serious person. 

Almost immediately upon seeing him, she kneeled to him. Chronois could be, like Fate and Ava considered one of the most beautiful women in existence. She had long black hair that was tied in the back as well as a very nice figure, although her breast was quite a bit smaller compared to fate. She wore the same outfit as fate and Ava and most eye-catching of all heterochromatic eyes with one being red and the other being blue. 

"My lord, I have been given the honor by Ava-sama to help in your mastery of the concept of Space-Time. I hope you can find me to satisfaction." Chronois spoke as if she was speaking to Ava herself. 

"There's no need to be like that especially if you're going to be the one training me." Akio was confused by how different this girl was from Fate.

*Sigh*

"She's always like that, the others aren't too different either. You should take into account that you are the spouse of our creator that alone is enough for us to kneel to you." Fate who was floating above Akio spoke lazily while looking at Chronois. 

"Is that so?" Akio spoke in thought.

"Yes, and I am sorry for the impudence of my idiotic sibling," Chronois spoke giving a death glare to Fate. 

"Hmph, this is just how I am. Plus Akio doesn't mind, in fact, he would probably dislike it if I suddenly, started talking to him all stiffly. Right, Akio." Fate lazily rolled over off her cushion falling into Akio's arms as she remained lazing around. 

Akio in retaliation pinched at the butt cheek that landed perfectly in his grasp. 

Fate's reaction was to jump out of his grasp and return to her cushion, her face was of course red although it had lessened considerably since they first met.

"I-I see if that is what Lord wishes I shall comply, although you still at least demand the minimum respect as the husband of Ava-sama." Chronois reluctantly stood up however she continued to speak respectfully.

Eventually, after the greeting Akio's training started. Unlike the concept of Fate Akio already had a fair bit of knowledge of the Space-Time concept.

He would soon learn however that what he learned was nothing compared to Chronois. All he ever used was his space and time concept for was to alter the time of dimensions. 

However, Chronois with her ability could alter reality to her whim. Every possible outcome of any future was at her whim. 

With this knowledge, Chronois started by going into an in dept extremely complicated understanding of what Space-Time was while demonstrating it on a small scale. 

From there, Akio was pushed to his limits with his ability. However, it paid off as Akio could sense his control growing. 

.

.

.

"I'm quite surprised this is the place you chose." An overly handsome white-haired man spoke to an extremely beautiful blonde-haired beauty.

Currently, Akio was on a date with Gabriel. As it seemed she was trying to explore a new feeling that had suddenly appeared inside her. 

The place the girl chose to go for the date was an arcade which for obvious reasons surprised Akio. 

"Games are fun," Gabriel spoke with a smile as her gaze passed over the various machines. 

As it seemed Aurora had introduced video games to Gabriel sometime when she came to visit Arcadio. 

Following after that was an overly excited Gabriel who started abandoning her duties just so she could continue with her game. 

"Well, I'm not complaining lead the way." Akio chuckled. 

Gabriel immediately responded by grabbing onto his hand and taking him to various machines where they played. Sometimes PvE other times PvP. Somehow in the few days, she was introduced the girl had gotten good enough that she could rival most players. 

This combined with her overwhelming beauty made some of the boys start collapsing in jealousy. 

Soon though after going through around half the machines, they decided to get some food and talk a bit. 

Gabriel was directly ordered to treat Akio as an equal on the date and surprisingly she adjusted quickly. 

.

.

.

Alas, the date eventually would come to a close much to Gabriel's reluctance. Akio seeing the sadness in her eyes decided to take her to a separate dimension where he did all of the hidden desires she was craving. All of them except sexual ones however as he could tell although she was reaching it she was still not ready for that type of relationship. 

Instead, she was given head pats the like, and even a short kiss on the lips. 

It was obvious by the melted mess Gabriel had become in the end that she has thoroughly enjoyed the date and could continue her work happily.

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: Yes, I am aware that this chapter is short. I am feeling slightly unwell, and it is limiting my thinking process. Anyway, the next chapter will probably be a time skip unless there is something major I forgot to wrap up (not including Trihexa). 

10