Breaking the news
379 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Arifureta Earth*

*Japan*

"Don't stop me Shinya, let me kill that bastard." Koichi Yaegashi, Shizuku's father screams while holding a wooden sword. 

"I'd like it if you didn't." Shinya Izumi, Akio's father says while somehow managing to hold down the man from attacking.

Akio had gone with his parents and Shizuku to break the news of their pregnancy. 

The result could be seen in the scene displayed in front of Akio. Koichi was outright trying to attack him, and Shinya was holding him down. 

Shuuzou was off to the side with a smile on his old wrinkled face. 

As for Ayame and Kirino, they were both behind him hugging Shizuku who had a smile on her face as she rubbed her slightly bulging stomach. 

She outright ignored her father as she truly didn't want the moment to be ruined. 

Akio on the other hand just sat facing Koichi with a blank look on his face. 

A couple of moments of Koichi still trying to break free of Shinya later, he finds himself suddenly on the ground. 

*Sigh*

"Dear, Shizuku isn't a child anymore. You have to let her go." Kirino stepped up and sent her husband to the ground. 

"But-but-but, I don't want her to." Koichi with tears visible on his face whined out like a child.

"Sorry about this Akio, thank you for telling us. Let's hold a party soon this should be celebrated." 

Kirino spoke with a smile before dragging out the still crying Koichi. 

"I'll be in touch," Akio spoke as he watched her leave. 

Seeing his chance now that Koichi was gone Shuuzou stepped forward. 

"Akio, have you two chosen a name yet?" He questioned while stroking his beard. 

"We haven't," Akio spoke shaking his head. 

"Great, then, please give me that honor. Think of it as a last wish from a dying man." Shuuzou spoke hopefully. 

"I've told you before I can easily extend your life." Akio sighed as he stared straight into his eye. 

Shizuku upon hearing this also stood next to Akio while giving a worried look to her grandfather. 

Shinya and Ayame seeing this could only sigh, as they were also on the fence about whether or not they should accept the immortality that Akio was offering. 

"Yes you have and I have repeatedly rejected it. When it is my time it is my time. I am only human, unlike you two I don't have the mental strength to continue living longer than I should." Akio and Shizuku could not argue with his reasoning. 

Shizuku instead went up and hugged Shuuzou with tears in her eyes. 

"Relax Shizuku, it's not good for the baby if you are stressed. Plus, I'm sure your grandmother would chew me out if I didn't join her soon." 

Shuuzou unlike his usual attitude confronted his daughter and soon enough she stopped crying and instead remained silent while leaning on Akio. 

The two had permitted Shuuzou to be the one to name their first child together and now they sat in silence waiting for him to speak. 

"Hmm, alright I have decided the child's name shall be...

.

.

.

*Outside of the Yaegashi dojo*

"Are you sure you're fine?" Akio spoke worriedly to the girl clinging to his arm. 

"Yeah, don't worry about me right now. Focus on the other girl's parents." Shizuku spoke reluctantly parting from Akio's arms.

With one last kiss on his lips, she teleported away.

Feeling the presence to his right Akio could only sigh as his father put a hand on his shoulder. He didn't speak any words but his face gave it all away. 

A couple of moments later Akio saw another portal open and out of it, Kaori walked. 

"Ughh, are you sure we have to tell them?" Kaori grumbled not wanting to see her father acting like a child and throwing a fit.

"Come on, you know we can't do that," Akio spoke before instantly teleporting everyone directly to the Shirasaki house. 

.

.

.

"Kaori stop this is for your own good." A man's voice rang out through the living room. 

Tomoichi, Kaori's father was currently being held down by Kaori herself. 

"Stop getting in the way of my love," Kaori screamed angrily causing Tomoichi to suddenly stop all movement. 

*Sigh*

Akio could only sigh in exasperation knowing this would be a repeat of earlier.

.

.

.

"Ahhh." 

*Nom*

"Mmm, hehe more Akio." 

Kaori said happily as she enjoyed the sweet and cold ice cream that she was being fed. 

Akio left the Shirasaki house early as Tomoichi had passed out from Kaori using too much force. Kaoruku at that point similar to Kirino apologized to the group. She too had asked about a celebration to which Akio had said he would plan one. 

After that, the group left and decided to take a mini break before going to Komi's parent's house. 

This led to the current event where Akio was feeding Kaori while his parents went off to a store. 

"Hehe let me feed you," Kaori spoke before moving from her seat and straddling him. Thankfully, they had already blocked anyone from seeing them.

"Say, Ahhh." Kaori with the same spoon she was using brought up a bit of ice cream to his lips. 

"Ahhh." Akio easily accepted and opened his mouth. 

Just as soon as the ice cream disappeared off the spoon Kaori brought it out of his mouth. 

Akio seeing the way she was looking at the spoon immediately plugged her lips with his own before any weird thoughts could enter her brain. 

Kaori didn't mind however as she melted faster than the ice cream and reciprocated the kiss. 

This lasted until the break time was over and Akio's parents had come back. 

Like that Akio called for Komi and Kaori returned to Arcadio, leaving the four to visit the last family of the day. The Shouko's. It's important to mention that of all his pregnant wives Komi was showing the least. 

.

.

.

"It's not often you visit, you want some water or tea?" 

Komi's mother Shuuko spoke excitedly as she didn't even wait for the group to answer and just raced to the kitchen.

Akio could only chuckle at his mother in laws antics as he, Komi, and his parents moved to the living room where Masayoshi and Shousuke were waiting. 

Just after the greetings were finished with the father-son pair only giving a head nod Shuuko returned with the tea. 

"Now, Akio why'd you two choose to visit, did you miss your dear, old mother-in-law?" Shuuko spoke happily before sitting down next to her husband and son. 

"Ah, well-." Akio was about to begin but he found himself stopping when Komi touched his hand. 

Looking into her eyes he smiled signaling for her to do what she wanted. 

Komi seeing this also smiled and with her red face facing her parents she spoke slowly but confidently. 

"Mother, father. I...am, pregnant."

When her words fell a good 5 seconds of pure silence remained before suddenly Shuuko yelled.

"WHAT!" 

She wore an expression of absolute elation as she jumped over the table they were all sitting at and directly tackled her daughter. 

Her slippers that were previously on her feet had fallen off mid-jump and slammed into the surprised and dumbfounded face of Masayoshi. 

"Kyaaaa, I knew this day would come. Let's go shopping, did you pick out a name? Do you know the gender?" Shuuko excitedly ranted as she stared into Komi's panicked eyes. 

That panic lasted only a second however as soon she just gave a slight giggle. 

"Come on mom, you're a bit too excited." 

Seeing how different Komi was compared to earlier years only made Shuuko more excited as she yet again tightened her hold. 

Akio smiled at the scene until he heard the small whimpers coming from across the table. 

Looking across he saw Masayoshi with his glasses off as he held his face in his hands. 

Shinya was already next to him comforting him. 

In one instance Masayoshi raised his head showing Akio the smile and tears of joy he currently possessed. 

Akio seeing the difference between him and his other father in laws couldn't help but to smile as he also went over to comfort the man.

Looking to the side he saw Shousuke who also had a hint of a smile on his face.

Like that time passed with the group celebrating. 

In the end, when it reached night the group said their goodbyes as they made their way out of the house. 

Komi was the first to return to Arcadio as Shinya and Ayame wanted to spend some time with their son. 

.

.

.

"Ahh, I'm so proud of you-." Ayame whose face was slightly blushed from too much drinking hugged her son as soon as they reached their house. 

*Chuckle*

"Mom I think you need to learn your limits." Akio chuckled at his mother's behavior as he took her over to the couch and let her lay down. 

"What are you talking about? More importantly, I expect a lot more grandchildren in the future... At least 20." 

Akio could only sigh at the seemingly absurd request although it was highly likely her expectations would be doubled. 

It didn't take long before Ayame fell asleep on the couch, and afterward, Shinya led Akio to the backyard.

There were two chairs with a table between them. On that table was a bottle of saki. 

"Have a drink with your old man," Shinya spoke as he sat down. 

The two talked and talked while they drank. 

"Your mother is correct though, we are extremely proud of who you have become," Shinya spoke while staring into the star-filled sky. 

"Y-you aren't at all disappointed about my relationships?" Akio questioned, he never did know how they truly felt. 

*Sigh*

"Scientifically speaking what your doing could cause severe backlash to your wives. But, clearly, that doesn't seem to be the case with you." 

Shinya took another sip before continuing. 

"If what you were doing was causing harm I would've stopped you a while ago. Instead, you are building a family and you are even a father. Even if what you are doing could be considered immoral there is nothing in this world that could ever make me believe that what you have done is wrong." Shinya finished by reaching out his hand and shaking his son's hair. 

"Thanks, dad," Akio spoke with a smile. 

The two continued drinking in silence until it was time for Akio to leave.

"I should get your mother to bed, plus you shouldn't leave those ladies all alone." 

"Right, cya dad."

Like that the two hugged before Akio disappeared and returned home. 

He was immediately met with Aimi and Myu who both requested to sleep in his room. 

Immediately using his omniscience that he had generally kept off of Arcadio he made sure his wives were dressed decently before he happily picked up his two daughters. In seconds they arrived in the main bedroom where the girls had left a gap in the middle of the bed for Akio. 

As soon as Akio lay down with both his daughters in his arms he was immediately crowded with all the girls finding some way to have contact with him. 

Despite this, Akio felt no discomfort instead relishing in the warmth of his lovers as he slowly drifted to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: You may not be able to tell but this fic is coming to an end pretty soon.) 

10