Kids and New World
700 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 year later…

Yue being the first to become pregnant just as well was the first to give birth. 

Yuki. That was the name given to the adorable baby girl Yue had birthed. She had golden hair and red eyes just like her mother.

She also inherited her mother's coolness as she of a lot of his children was generally the least problematic. 

---

Meiru was the next to give birth. 

She after a little digging into Japanese culture chose the name Merena. She took the name Erena which meant 'water route' and added on the letter M as a sort of tribute to herself. 

Merena also inherited a lot of her mother's looks. Whether it be her blue hair or red eyes she had them both. As she grew older she found her preference for shorter hair. 

Unlike her mother, Meiru thankfully didn't find satisfaction in teasing or torturing other people. Instead, she was kinder than even Gabriel and could always be seen helping her other siblings. 

---

Shizuku and Kaori had miraculously given birth on the same day. 

Shizuku's daughter, Mai (who had her name chosen by Shizuku's grandfather) as she grew older started to resemble her mother more and more. Black hair and ruby red eyes. 

Unlike her mother, however, she cared little for 'cute things', and about 2 months later when she reached the physical body of a 4-year-old she begged her mother to stop dressing her up in pink frilly outfits much too Shizuku's dismay. 

Kanna is what Kaori and Akio chose to name their daughter together. 

Kanna had brown hair and inherited her father's golden eyes. 

She more than the rest was very sneaky and mischievous often trying and ultimately failing to play pranks on her father. 

She and Mai like their parents were the best of friends and of all their siblings they were together the most. 

---

Komi and Akio's daughter was named Kiara. 

Like most of his children, most of her appearance clearly pointed more to her mother's side, that being her dark purple hair and black eyes. 

Kiara struggled with no communication problems unlike her mother and instead was a bit talkative. She however was the smartest of her siblings as she held the best grades in school and was repeatedly praised by Sona. 

---

Miledi's daughter came next after Kiara. 

Miledi had tried to give her all sorts of ridiculous pet names such as pochi, which ultimately lead her to have the right taken from her. Instead, Akio took over the privilege, and after a lot of thought, he chose the name Kei. 

Kei was born with white hair and blue eyes. Her neutral face could be mistaken for disinterest which was further emphasized by her being pretty unsociable. Despite this, she is an extreme father-con even more than her other siblings. Whenever a chance presented itself she would always be on her father's lap leaned in deep into his chest. 

---

After the first 5 girls finally gave birth Akio immediately got to work with the others knowing they too wanted a child themselves. 

---

The first one to give birth after those long 5 months was Shea. 

Yet again it was another girl who had blue hair and golden eyes and of course a pair of fluffy ears on top of her head. 

This time the name wasn't chosen by Akio or Shea but instead by Shea and Akio's mothers. In the end, they came up with the name Hikari.

Hikari was just as enthusiastic as her and as equally passionate about martial arts. She has a strong dislike for school and studying and instead wanted to spend her time playing all day every day. 

---

After Hikari just a day after Tio gave birth. She named her child Emiko.

Like her mother, Emiko had black hair and golden eyes. 

Emiko could be said to be the most honest of Akio's children. She had since birth never told a single lie to her parents much to the other mischievous kid's dismay. On top of that, she at a young age held an aura of superiority that forced even rulers to acknowledge her. 

---

Kasumi was the 2nd daughter of Remia. She like Kei had white hair and blue eyes although she preferred to keep her hair long unlike Kei who liked hers shorter. 

Kasumi as could be expected from merfolk had a love for the ocean and would often spend her time with Myu swimming around and playing with the various animals. She also was pretty clumsy as she would find some way to mess something up throughout the day.

---

Akari was the daughter between Akio and Gabriel. 

She had long flowing blonde hair and golden eyes that were always looking around innocently.

She had adopted her mother's innocence and the resemblance was astounding. She was a good child one who would always listen to her parent's words without complaint. She, however, was easily manipulated by the other children often forced to go with their shenanigans. 

--- 

Rose and Albion just as soon as the others were finished giving birth had made up a challenge to see who would give birth. 

The winner...

Rose who gave birth to Kaya. 

Kaya had a little bit of a lighter shade of red-colored hair than Rose and she also had her golden eyes. 

Albion gave birth soon after to a girl she chose to name Mashiro. 

Mashiro had an appearance extremely identical to Kasumi except for the fact that Kasumi had merfolk traits. 

The two girls quickly adopted the rivalry between their parents and soon enough they were all also competing. Although, at the end of the day also like their parents it could be seen that they were the best of friends.

As for the issue of Albion and Rose technically being his servants, that was completely irrelevant as the treatment was the same nor did any of the kids treat them any different.

---

Soon after the two heavenly dragons gave birth to Akane and Ophis were next to follow. 

Akane gave birth to Emi. Who's appearance was the same as her mother's except for the more innocent aura.

Ophis gave birth to Lilith who truthfully just looked like a smaller version of her former body. 

Emi was rather scatterbrained and often dozed off if she didn't pay attention. 

Lilith on the other hand was pretty listless much to Sona's annoyance as she constantly had to wake her up and reward her with treats for her to do her work. 

Despite her nature, Ophis proved to be a good mother. As soon as she had found out about her pregnancy she had talked every day with Remia and Aurora to find out what to do. When it came time for her to give birth all her worries seemed to go away as she made a vow to love this child for eternity. 

.

.

.

There were still some girls who were in the midst of pregnancy such as Lyu, Tracy, Kuroka, and Serafall.

Fate and Ava for some reason chose to wait a bit longer before pregnancy perhaps wanting to value their time with Akio. Grayfia was the same as she stated that she truthfully at the moment wanted to focus all of her attention on beings Akio's maid.

On the other hand, Mina, Belta, and Tiamat were simply waiting for the other maid's pregnancy to be over as they couldn't just leave him without servants. This was also mainly because Akio outright denied any service from the pregnant maids. 

In the past year, a few girls had somehow made their way into Akio's heart. 

Those girls being Yasaka, Chronois, and Valeri. 

Yasaka had seduced him when he visited Kyoto to hang out with Shiva. She had taken him to a room just as she had done on their first meeting.

This time however both of their feelings were mutual and even Kunou had slipped up one day and called him father by accident. 

Chronois had finally put past her extreme subservience and one day came with Fate to his bedroom. 

As for Valeri, Yue bullied her into revealing her feelings and also dragged her to Akio's room. 

Rias still continued on her journey to make herself worthy of Akio, and Akio had to admit it was working. Akeno had also a few days after her mother's revival expressed interest in Akio the same was with Koneko. 

They had gotten a hell of a lot stronger thanks to their efforts along with Akio's blessing. To prove themselves to him they challenged him to a fight and with every last bit of their strength, they tried to take him down. 

In the end, however, their efforts were for naught as Akio remained untouched. 

Still, he was pretty moved by how dedicated they seemed to be, and as a result, he gave them 'closure'. 

Their mental and physical growth was noted by Aurora and his other wives and they were accepted as mistresses. (AN: Aged up Koneko.)

Sona on the other hand kept her professionalism and tried to stay away from romance but alas she was slowly crumbling. 

.

.

.

On one particular day, Sirzechs had mentioned a very serious problem which was the existence of Trihexa. 

After the girls heard about it, it only took a few moments before they decided they would use it to truly see how far they had come. 

The result...

2 hours. 

That was the max amount of time it took for one of Akio's earlier wives to take down Trihexa. Instead of going at it all together each of them fought individually. 

After each time it was killed Akio would just bring it back into existence before another one would kill it. 

The Satans, Seraphs, and leaders of Grigori were shocked by how easy they were taking down something that could destroy them and had been the indirect reason for God of the Bible's death. 

After their display, Akio informed them of a higher energy source that was called magicules. Magicules were made up of spiritrons that generally ignored conventional rules of Space-Time. 

When they heard of this as well as the various other uses of magicules it didn't take long before they were all preparing to go to this new world. 

About a day later Akio had opened a portal and one by one each of the girls was filing through until they were all gone. 

Just as soon as that happened Akio himself teleported, not to the place the girls were but instead somewhere else. 

As it seemed someone wanted to meet him. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: Kid's pics are in disc: https://discord.gg/BHBRkCfVK3)

12