More Evolution (Slight R-18)
416 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It happened on one particular day.

.

.

.

(Slight R-18) 

"Ahhhhhh~"

"Sho much~" 

Two girls moan out loud as they experience the greatest pleasure of their life. 

One girl, who had black hair tied in twin tails as well as blue eyes, fell from her sitting position on top of Akio's face landing next to him on the large bed. 

Immediately she grabbed his head before slamming her lips against Akio's letting her mouth get instantly invaded by his tongue. 

Around the same time, the other woman who had blonde hair and golden eyes with 9 equally blonde tails dislodged herself from the big stick she was previously impaled on.

Instantly, a white substance started to leak out of her staining the already drenched sheets. 

The black-haired girl, Serafall seeing the leftover substance on Akio's member pushed herself away from Akio and with a loud "MINE!" crawled over to it. 

Akio who saw the jiggling but of his lover as she crawled down his body could only chuckle as he gave her petite ass an audible slap, earning a moan from Serafall. 

That didn't stop her however as she still reached his member and instantly took the whole thing in her mouth. 

Meanwhile, Yasaka had laid down on the bed while looking at the ceiling in a daze.

.

.

.

"Alright, we're leaving now. I'm sure the others are waiting." Serafall who had been previously sitting on Akio's lap while they were both submerged in the hot spring, spoke before giving Akio one final kiss and jumping out of the water. 

"Yes, we shouldn't keep them waiting for much longer." Yasaka who was by his side also stood up, her bountiful chest bouncing with the motion. She too kissed Akio before following Serafall outside of the hot spring leaving Akio alone. 

"Have fun." Akio waved them goodbye as he submerged himself deeper in the water. 

Today, most of Akio's women decided to explore the new world they were in. It became something of a girl outing.

Only Akio knew, however, what would become of this outing.

.

.

.

{Notice. The individual Izumi Yasaka will begin evolution.} 

That gender-fluid voice played out throughout the entire world. 

The reason for this was quite simple.

.

.

.

"Hey, you. Yeah you, you stupid fucking beastmen. What do you think you're doing waltzing around here, eh?!" 

An armor-clad man walked up to Yasaka who stood among a bunch of Akio's women. Upon seeing Shea and Meiru the guard only became more agitated as he raised his spear threateningly. 

"You vile creatures, you dare show your disgusting appearance in this kingdom!" The man spoke as if they had just committed an unspeakable crime. 

Looking around one would see that the citizens were the same. They all looked at them as if looking at filth. It had been like this since they first arrived. 

As it seemed this kingdom had laws that forbid demi-humans and monsters from walking free. Put frankly they hated them. 

Not like that mattered much longer as seconds later all that remained was a bare wasteland. Yasaka completely annihilated the entire kingdom in its entirety and as a result, earned more than enough souls for her evolution. 

 .

.

.

{Notice. The individual Izumi Yasaka will begin evolution.} 

Almost immediately Yasaka began to fall to the floor when all of a sudden she was caught. The person who caught her was Akio, who knew he would need to explain. 

After his explanation, as may be obvious there wasn't a single girl among the group who wasn't smiling like they had just received a Christmas present. 

A while later Yasaka began glowing as a bright light shielded her body. 

It was also around this time that 3 people arrived on the scene those three, of course, being Guy, Ramiris, and Milim. 

They had all as expected come because it was a very rare event. 

Milim and Guy were at first shocked by Akio's presence and then they remembered the name the voice of the world had spoken. 

'Izumi Yasaka.' 

This combined with the fact that Akio's family name was also Izumi made it obvious to them that she was in some way related to Akio. 

The smiles that they had been wearing turned to depressed frowns as they realized that one, she wouldn't be joining their ranks. And two they probably wouldn't be able to fight her. 

"Ugh, what is she your wife." An annoyed Guy spoke as he crossed his arms. 

"Yes. If you're looking for a fight you may not be out of luck." Akio spoke as he watched Yasaka breaking through that shield of light. 

The smiles of the girls upon seeing Yasaka widened as they felt the extremely powerful aura she was radiating. 

At this level, she trumped everyone there except for Fate, Chronois, Ava, and Akio.

"This feels amazing. Fufu, one step closer to you dear." Yasaka sent a seductive smile toward Akio as she felt that not only had she evolved, but all her abilities had also evolved.

The most important one perhaps being her fox fire. Through previous training, she had gotten it to a level where the flame would permanently burn indefinitely unless extinguished by a powerful force. It had got to the point where even Akane's scales couldn't last long against it. 

That ability had now evolved to a skill called [Fire Lord Prometheus]. Not only did the flame itself gain a level of immortality but up to a certain level even being exposed to the flame would instantly cause someone to turn to ashes. Not only that, the person's soul would be annihilated completely. 

Yasaka herself could be now considered a True Kitsune. 

Her evolution also affected her appearance as she had grown even more beautiful and her tails had each started to glow with a golden light. In fact, her entire body started to glow as if she was the exact definition of divine despite possessing no divinity. 

It was around this time that the Vel trio had also made their appearance as they watched Yasaka in awe. 

Yaska who normally wasn't much of a battle nut now had a wide smirk on her face. Akio, knowing what she wanted spoke aloud. 

"If you're looking for someone to test your abilities on those two are more than interested." 

Yasaka looked at the two he was pointing at before her smile widened even further. In seconds a battle began where Yasaka fought both Milim and Guy and was easily keeping up. 

While this was happening the rest of the girls who couldn't just stay still after seeing this display made their move. 

Yue was the first to move as she shot up straight into space. She wasn't one for slaughtering innocents so if she was going to do this she would find people who deserve it. 

The others were of the same mind as they too shot up into space exploring the entire universe for  specimens that would fuel their evolution. 

"Those girls are quite strong, frankly it's terrifying." Velzard who saw all of the girls flying into the sky spoke as she walked closer to Akio.

*Chuckle*

Akio could only chuckle as he crossed his arms staring lovingly into seemingly nothing as he watched some of his lives already collecting souls. 

"So, are they the wives you mentioned before?" Velzard spoke while staring into space.

"Yup," Akio spoke simply his tone filled with pride. 

"They're quite lucky," Velzard whispered to herself although Akio heard it clearly.

"I'd say the opposite," Akio spoke giving Velzard a knowing smile. 

Velzard who realized he had heard lightly blushed but kept her composure. 

"I think I'd like to know them more. Is that fine?" Velzard questioned.

"They are always looking for more people to hang out with, they'd happily allow you. Although, you might find yourself wanting to move." Akio chuckled as he knew Arcadio would gain a new resident soon.  

'Hmm, so they've woken up.' 

Akio was referring to the various residents of Arcadio who had been put to sleep when Akio's evolution finished. 

They were considered his subordinates and as such went through an evolution. This only applied to those who were actually his subordinates and not just anyone who worshiped him. 

They had now all evolved and gained new 'gifts'.

Akio sent out a telepathic message to them explaining what had happened much to their excitement as they began trying out their new abilities. 

When finished Akio turned his attention to Yasaka who was now fighting four people as Veldora had joined in the fray followed by Velgrynd who tried stopping her brother. 

Akio knowing it would take a while made a table and two chairs as he sat down. 

"Want some tea?"

He questioned Velzard who smiled with a "Yes, please." and sat down opposite of him. 

The two talked getting to know each other. Akio had effectively deleted all personal info about Velzard out of his brain to make the conversation more enjoyable. 

.

.

.

{Notice. The individual Izumi Yue will begin evolution.} 

{Notice. The individual Izumi Shea will begin evolution.} 

{Notice. The individual...} 

 

8