Beyond Logic
305 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It happened suddenly.

A couple of months after Eden left Akio stood in the kitchen planning to surprise everyone by cooking. 

That was until he felt a danger, unlike anything he had been exposed to.

This danger was not at all targeting him. No. In fact, it seemed to be actively avoiding him. 

This hostility was pointed at other people instead, and as soon as he sensed that Akio disappeared. 

.

.

.

"Hah, my child is so perceptive, as I thought you are way too good for them. Allow Mother to get rid of these flies who keep buzzing around you." 

In a place devoid of all laws and concepts a woman speaks with a loving smile. 

Akio who was staring her dead in the eye did not utter a word.

"You may not understand now, but you will. Trust your mother. These unimportant mortals, you have no use for them." Eden continued to speak before turning her head away from him.

Akio all the while struggled to hold back his rage as he saw what she did next. 

It was a simple wave of the hand. 

That wave of her hand was enough that reality itself was ripped apart.  

With that wave of her hand, she intended to erase all that were 'plaguing' his mind. One wave, as if they were truly all flies. 

The moment she finished waving however Akio immediately interfered. Reality itself was distorted as Akio tried to nullify her action. 

Alas, it seemed to be unaffected as it was only slightly diverged yet still kept its course. 

Seeing that it didn't work Akio tried the next best thing and willed the attack into nonexistence. 

Thankfully, this seemed to work as Eden looked visibly frustrated. 

"Child, mother knows best-." Eden's words were cut off as Akio appeared in front of her and held her by the neck. 

One thought raced through his mind as he focused all his effort on finding a way to destroy the existence in front of him. 

'THIS BITCH WILL DIE.' 

.

.

.

(Ava POV)

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'  

'PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.'

.

.

.

(Akio POV)

Anger. Rage. Confusion. 

All these emotions cloud my head as I continuously try to erase this vile bitch. 

Why is she doing this?!

What gives her the right?!

WHERE THE FUCK IS AVA?! 

With a punch that could destroy an infinite number of multiverses, I send Eden flying. I know deep down this will do nothing but my head is too clouded for me to think clearly. 

A couple of years ago I would have never questioned Ava. 

She is the one that saved me from my helplessness. She is the one who gave me everything I have and hold dear. 

She took in a boy for no reason other than a slight interest. 

She fell in love with him. For what?

Why did it seem so easy to get close to her who has always been alive? 

She herself should be above feelings themselves so why did she do anything that she did? 

I find myself now questioning everything. Perhaps it was because I wanted to delude myself into thinking that everything was right. Perhaps because of that, I was able to ignore the countless abnormalities. 

'I need answers.' 

Akio's rage refused to settle although he was able to think clearer. 

.

.

.

(3rd Person POV)

Eden as soon as she was sent flying simply appeared back. Her attention was still on destroying the girls but alas she was unable to keep that focus after she felt actual danger from Akio. 

Akio at the moment was trying to individually get rid of aspects of her being, as he could not erase her entirely. 

He first targeted her nigh-omniscients, trying to cut her view of his lovers. 

Eden's reaction was to make herself effectively nonexistent yet still able to affect reality as she wished. 

Akio wasn't fazed however as with a simple thought he tried to command her back into existence. 

Alas, it proved futile as she yet again focused on the girls. 

Akio did not give up however as he still managed to cut her off. 

"To think you have gotten this far even without becoming what you truly are. Mother is impressed." Eden spoke although she wore a frown. 

Akio had somehow blocked her from seeing or having any knowledge of the nuisances. 

Eden's nigh-omniscience lies in her Clairvoyance which has been evolved to a ridiculous degree. Akio whoever using his evolution magic could in a way limit it. 

She however was infinitely transcending and that also includes her abilities.

The only problem was Akio was not letting that happen. 

He repeatedly attacked her. 

Still, nothing seemed to work as she was simply beyond being manipulated. Her existence transcended concepts such as causality, reality, probability, etc. 

She was beyond all of it, if she wasn't she wouldn't even be a match for Akio. 

Akio himself was infinitely evolving and his existence was too outside of any type of manipulation or concept. He was one of the three beings who could destroy/create reality itself if he chose to. 

If put in binary, they existed at an infinitely higher level than 0 or 1. 

Ava herself was an anomaly inside of an anomaly. 

Akio was unaware of this but her true power was not her creation. It was her erasure. An ability that viewed all life as a story and where she chose when to close the book. Put simply she was the epilogue. 

Not even Eden could hope to survive her.

.

.

.

1 day.. Akio and Eden continued fighting at a standstill none of them able to at all harm the other. 

1 year.. Their fight continued. Akio continued trying to slowly but surely rid her of her abilities. 

10 years.. Eden had started to mimic his actions trying to render him useless so she could carry out her true purpose. 

100 years.. Akio found himself thinking of the past in this place that eerily resembled the void in which he spent so long. 

1,000 years.. That feeling of absorption that he felt all those years ago came back. 

10,000 years.. The absorption stopped as a different sensation filled him, almost as if he was becoming something.

100,000,000 years later.. 

.

.

.

It happened when Ava was dangerously close to effectively immobilizing him. He had to temporarily stop retreat which gave Eden more than enough time to restore her Clairvoyance and instantly with all her malice directed at a certain place yet again try for erasure. 

This time however she had somehow managed to delay Akio's reaction. This meant he was too late to stop her and everything he loved was suddenly taken from him. 

That is what should've happened...

However, it didn't. 

Eden tried again and again. Yet nothing. 

She had access to all her abilities yet for some impossible reason, it was ineffective. 

Turning around she could see Akio looking at her blankly. 

.

.

.

*Back when Akio was late to react.*

(Akio POV)

Looking at this hateful bitch in front of me I can't help but curse myself. 

This powerlessness, it's infuriating. 

'Ava.' Not once has she left my mind since this fight began. Unlike usual though, those thoughts were not just love-filled, however. 

He repeatedly questioned her reason, her purpose. What motivates her? 

Still, nothing would be revealed until this annoyance was dealt with.  

'FUCKKK.' Every last part of my being focused on one goal. 

Stopping what she was about to do. 

And just when I thought it was too late. Just when my hope started to fade as I watched her face morph into a crazed smile. 

The individual known as Akio Izumi stopped existing.

.

.

.

For perhaps the first time in my existence, I felt whole. 

Along with that wholeness was the answer to every question I have ever had. 

For one, what exactly was so special about me? 

Well, it was quite simple yet complex. I was void. More than embodying a concept, more than controlling it. My 'existence' was simply incomprehensible and illogical. 

Strength? Speed? The word power itself seemed trivial now. I was far outside what could be considered logical. 

There was absolutely nothing I couldn't do. It was true omnipotence I was something that not even Ava herself could even begin to understand. 

(AN: Might seem like he's just bragging. Just wanted to properly convey what he was.) 

That is why when I come back into existence and look at the girl in front of me, I can't help but chuckle. 

Something that caused me so much trouble, in the end now seemed so insignificant. 

"My child. You have finally done it. YES! Oh, what a wonderful day. For me to be able to experience-." Eden began to rant as her face morphed into something indescribable.

But that was as far as she could go before she was gone. Eden was erased completely and thoroughly. 

I have no need to waste my time on inconsequential matters, there is something far more important. 

With that thought, I immediately appear in front of a woman who was kneeling on the ground. 

.

.

.

(3rd Person POV)

Akio stares down at the girl who doesn't make a sound. 

Suddenly however his attention turns elsewhere as he looks...at...me? 

"Go away."

Akio speaks to me with an uncaring tone. 

Who the hell do you think you are? I ain't going nowhere-. 

Son of a bitch. 

Well shit, what am I supposed to do now? 

I think as Akio banned me completely from narrating his actions. 

.

.

.

(Ava's POV)

I was the first one to come into existence. My power was absolute. I created everything in this empty void and even concepts themselves. 

There was however something that even I feared. The nothing that predated even myself. This thing that surrounded me. This void that even I with my thought to be omniscient could never hope to comprehend. It terrified me to no end. 

I also came to understand that at some point this same void would develop an ego. That knowledge by itself is what truly terrified me. 

Would it think of me as a threat? No, if that was the case I wouldn't exist in the first place. 

I lived in fear even though I truthfully had no reason to. 

I for some reason knew exactly at what point this 'ego' would manifest. It was not at all blocking me from knowing about it. 

Yet at the same time, there was absolutely nothing I can do to stop it. 

I could interact with it but any type of erasure or reality manipulation did nothing to it. Put plain and simple it was inevitable. 

Somewhere along the line, my fear turned into curiosity and then into obsession. 

I started to instead if wanting to stop it instead of wanting it to happen sooner. Yet for some reason even if I went forward in time it stayed the way it was. 

In other words, I had to just wait. 

That still didn't stop my impatience, however, but as there was nothing I can do I just continued looking into the future. 

My obsession only seemed to grow the more I waited. The fact that I was feeling any emotion at all should have been weird but I simply chalked it up to being a result of the incomprehensible thing that was void. 

I started to anticipate our meeting, and think of every possible way it could go. During, that time was when I ultimately decided that I would have it. 

I wanted the existence that would be known as Ace Gray/ Akio Izumi. I wanted him to be mine. 

And for that, I devised a plan. 

I would play the part of a benevolent goddess ready to grant his every wish for no real particular reason. 

I did all of this knowing that in the end, he would figure everything out. Still, perhaps it was my newfound emotions taking over but I didn't care. 

I openly manipulated the boy so that he would grow dependent on me. Yet I didn't seem to care. As long as I could be with him it didn't matter. 

As I watched over him though things started to change. I in my nigh-omniscience was not able to even see such a future. 

A future where I would fall for him. A future where I started to genuinely regret my actions yet continued them anyway. 

So much so that those girls that had initially just been a means to an end started becoming more important in my eyes.

Perhaps I should have known something like this would have happened. An existence that defies logic like Akio wouldn't allow my plans to go the way I initially thought. 

Still, I didn't hate the change. The time spent with him was indescribably wondrous. Watching over him and his travels became everything I looked forward to. 

Seeing those girls fall hopelessly in love with him only proved to make him happier. 

Still, those days wouldn't be able to last and I knew that. 

All I could hope was that despite all I had done, he wouldn't hate me. 

Even when he thinks that I put everything he loves at risk. 

I sigh as I remain prepared just in case Eden manages to slip by.

No matter what I would never truly allow any harm to come my family.

.

.

.

(Akio POV) 

After getting rid of the nuisance I stare blankly at the woman kneeling on the floor. Her face that I had never seen anything but cheerful was now morphed into regret.

"Ava." I calmly spoke her name. 

"I'm sorry. Please don't hate me." Ava spoke like a scared child. 

She looked the same as well as she balled herself up and put her head on her knees. 

*Sigh*

I could only sigh as I give the girl a loving smile. 

Truthfully, I am pissed at her. There was a way better way of doing this that wouldn't have ended with my girls being in danger. 

Still, perhaps her plan partly worked as I could never hate this girl. It would be wrong to say that she was the reason he met with all his girls as even without her no matter the future they would always be with him. 

Walking forward a bit Akio took a seat in front of the kneeling girl. 

With one hand he ran his fingers through her silky hair. 

"Look at me," Akio demanded.

When Ava followed what she was told she found her lips suddenly being stolen. When Akio backed away he spoke again with a smile. 

"I will always love you. You should know that well." 

His words made tears come to her eyes as she began bawling in his shirt while repeatedly apologizing. Her current self was just like a child and not the strongest goddess in existence.

When she finally did finish Akio moved her head away before speaking firmly. 

"I am pissed, however, and I will punish you," Akio spoke before standing. 

"Ok." Ava nodded ready to accept anything. 

"Well for your first punishment..." 

Akio spoke before making a chair and signaling for Ava to come over. 

She walked curiously but that curiosity turned to disbelief as she found herself being bent over on Akio's lap and her clothes being stripped. 

What followed after that was Akio's hand repeatedly slapping her ass. Usually, she would take pleasure in this. However, for some reason, she was being hurt by it. Tears came to her eyes as she screamed in pain. 

When it was over she fell to the nonexistent ground with both of her ass cheeks badly bruised. 

When Ava finally started to listen again Akio spoke again. 

"Next, until I decide to give them back all of your powers will be stripped," Akio spoke cold expecting a rebuttal. 

"That's trivial, as long as I can stay by you everything is fine." Ava although with tears still in her eyes spoke. 

"Glad to hear it. Lastly, confess everything to the girls and apologize." Akio spoke his voice turning into a loving one again.

"Yes." Ava nodded easily before finally standing up and staring at her ass. 

Akio had already stripped her of her powers yet she kept her general strength speed etc.

"Now how about some make-up sex?" Akio grinned before making his way over to the girl. 

"Ughh, my ass is on fire though." Ava groaned although her words were dismissed as she was easily bent over and rammed into. 

Soon the two returned to Arcadio where Ava followed through on her punishment confessing everything to the girls. 

The place they were in initially was outside of time so no actual time had passed in reality. 

They were all pretty upset but it truly didn't last long. 

Life continued as normal for the Izumi family and time passed fast. Soon enough 1,000,000,000,000,000 years passed.  

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: Epilogue coming next. I'll admit this was rushed but this story had long since gone to shit.) 

 

 

7