Chapter 75: First night on the job
2.1k 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 75: First night on the job

 

My body has begun to involuntarily shake due to the lack of release. Miss patron has thoroughly eaten me out to the point of me having had at least a dozen orgasms stifled by the band of denial. She then took her time to feel me up, touching and prodding all over my body.

 

When she was done with that, she buried her face in my nethers once again. This time had a specific goal however. Her mouth directly sucked on my clit and she started to close her teeth around the base, but the promised pain didn’t arrive. I could even feel her snort in annoyance when my body had stiffened up in response.

 

Figuring out what she was probably about to do, my body shivered with both anticipation and horror. She was so close that I could feel her start to smile. No doubt knowing that my shivering was an indication that I had understood her intention. Without any further ado, she quickly pulled back her head taking the band of denial with her.

 

It slipped off surprisingly easily with no small amount of pain, due to how inflamed I was down there. Pain, pleasure and plenty of backed up lust resulted in quite an epic orgasm. This lady is experienced!

 

With no way to keep track of the time, I’ve no idea how long I stayed like that. But by the time I came back to my senses, I had already been let down and was laying atop a bed. Gently moving around, I realized that my shoes had been removed and my arms unbound. Though my hands were still secured in the ball cuffs and I was still deprived of my senses.

 

She probably got somewhat confused when my shoes dissipated after removing them. Though it’s my own ability, I’ll need to add that I have a tamed living armor to my profile, lest people make guesses of their own.

 

Having noticed that I was awake, my patron began to act. I was too weak to resist, not that I was allowed to resist in the first place due to the terms of my contract. This time I was hoisted up horizontally with ropes attached to the thigh straps and the center of my back. My wrists were connected to my ankles which would cause my legs to spread naturally when I didn’t force them together. And I didn’t have energy to waste to do so.

 

Round two was a classic technique of pain begetting pleasure. Because the pain had made my skin so much more sensitive, the pleasant feelings were amplified as well. She would spank, whip, flog and bruise my body in a number of different ways. Only to tenderly caress my inflamed skin in the next moment with her hands or tongue.

 

She paid special attention to strike my inner thighs whenever my legs would open. Which was often because I could only force them closed for so long before I’d lose focus on them or run out of leg strength. It felt like I was being scolded for being unlady-like by opening my legs.

 

For round three, she removed my harness, strapped my limbs to the corners of the bed and experimented with a variety of different strap-ons and dildos. Some were enchanted with vibration, others would shock, hot ones, cold ones, slim, fat, smooth, rough, and any other you could think of.

 

After that, she left for a long time. Even if I can’t perceive time well, it seemed like the correct guess. I’d assume she must have gone to rest for the night. She could even still be in the same room, but I had no way to tell. Before leaving however, she attached various stimulating devices with some inserted and changed out my ring gag for one with a soft ball that was much easier on my jaw.

 

The second night with her was a walk-through of various dungeon devices and techniques. As soon as I’d get acclimated to or exhausted by the current one, she’d switch to another. Wooden horse, brazen bull, various stockade models and many more dungeon devices.

 

Please remember however that these are all sexified items and methods that have been refined to prevent any lasting injury. An example of this is how the brazen bull method she used was more like a hot sauna filled with aphrodisiac vapor, unlike the one that inflicts actual torture and death.

 

And then she was gone. I had passed out numerous times under her ministrations, and she had left at some point while I was out. I woke to find myself soaking in a large bath with the aid of Mels and Naomi.

 

“Ah, you’re awake. Seems that your patron had made great use of the time allotted. You don’t need to get up. Since you participated in the auction and they even took the second day, you get the morning off. Take the time to rest up, clients have booked you up after that.”~Mels

 

“Still it’s surprising that your first patron ended up being the ‘body inspector’. You will get a lot of attention for quite some time because of that. I’ve even heard that you are already slated to be placed high up in the next auction as well.”~Naomi

 

‘Body inspector’? Who’s that? I can only attempt to convey my intention by staring at her with a confused expression. My body is much too weak at the moment to try to do so in another way.

 

“Hm? She probably doesn’t know what it really means with just that much. Why don’t you explain it in a bit more detail.”~Mels

 

I smiled at Mels to express my thanks for the translation.

 

“Oh? Um, okay. So, the ‘body inspector’ is the nickname we’ve given to one particular patron. Lots of patrons have nicknames. And they tend to use them while here in lieu of their real name, especially those who like to remain anonymous. Your patron last night is actually pretty well known for her evaluations of the girls here...”~Naomi

 

According to Naomi, I became a hot topic after my patron had left. She had submitted an evaluation report to the staff and the information was quickly transcribed into the catalog. A normal report wouldn’t get so much attention, but this particular lady is fairly well known to provide a very detailed and thorough report.

 

“You seem curious, but you can’t see it. It’s considered taboo for us working girls to look into our reports or catalog entries. Also, it is against the rules as well. You might remember seeing something about confidential staff info in the staff guidebook?”~Mels

 

I had thought it meant things like personal info about my fellow staffers and such. It never even occurred to me that I would be prohibited from looking at info about myself too.

 

Going into the evening and night, I would have four more clients who had already reserved my time. I say client because it’s different. The term patron is only used when they are paying well beyond the normal amount; i.e: auction winners. Client is used for those who only pay by the hour.

 

A girl’s hourly rate is determined by her auction price. The second night that the winner can purchase cost sixty percent the total auction price and the hourly rate is one percent. There’s a silent auction list available from the staff that the girls are all listed on, the ones that don’t get auctioned off on the stage. Only the first timers or those who are heavily sought after go on stage.

 

The silent auction typically has a starting bid at ninety percent of their last auction price. This allows their price to go down if they have few bidders, but also gives the opportunity to raise their price as well. I think this is a pretty fair method.

 

Last thing I did before heading home was to give Devora some more detailed information about me. She’s scary good at cold reading and didn’t buy the story about me having a tamed living armor at all, so I fessed up and revealed my true status to her. My staff contract with her prevents her from leaking any info I don’t want shared anyways and she could more accurately advertise me with the knowledge while shirking around the truth with lines like: “it’s a special effect from a dungeon item/potion” or “she has a special hidden trait/skill”.

 

Devora was adamant about purchasing the lust tattoo designs from me and offered an enormous sum of crystals and other precious resources for them. Since it’s not something that I’m intentionally keeping to myself, I accepted. It’s no wonder that she doesn’t accept traditional payments for favors or exchanges. Her total assets are truly frightening. With the amount I’d just gotten from her, I could live in princess level luxury for at least a hundred years.

30