New life
154 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On June 14th, 1999, Japan overturned the law regarding polygamy, as a desperate measure to combat the decreasing birth rate as well as to mend the problem of the gender probability going from 50:50 to 70:30 with females being on the more likely side. 

There were of course various restrictions such that the practice only allowed for a single man and multiple women. The man also had to be fertile and financially responsible. 

When the news was revealed to the public many complained of its immorality of it which couldn't be denied. 

Still, it remained the way it was although the practice wasn't common. 

As tantalizing as it may seem the reality of polygamy was different. No one wanted to share their lover and the mere act of bringing it up would make the person's partner think they aren't enough. 

For this reason, people stayed away from the topic unwilling to lose the person they were currently with. 

Still, people did follow the practice and the results were better than shown in the past. Mainly due to the attention paid to consent that made it nearly impossible to force someone into that relationship. 

After 2 years of the law being repealed about .5% of Japan's population practiced polygamy and birth rates for the first time in a while experienced an increase of 1%. 

Although the ratio of male births to that of female births remained at a ratio of 2:3. Doctors have still yet to find a reason for it. 

.

.

.

December 7th, 2002

In a hospital somewhere in Kyoto, Japan. A woman with brown hair and golden eyes stares down at the dimmed eyes of a newborn with eyes of the same color. 

Even while being out of breath and just enduring the most painful experience of her life, she could not help but direct the child with a loving gaze. 

Moments later a man with hair just as black as the baby dashes over to the bed where his wife lay. Tears could be seen falling from his eyes as he juggles his focus from his wife to his child. 

"Calm down and say hello to your son, dummy." The woman with fake anger on her face spoke to her panicking husband. 

"Ah-right. Hello, Kosuke." The man spoke and he could swear he saw his son open his eyes just a little bit further. 

He wouldn't be able to know for certain however as soon enough he was yanked back as the rest of the family came to see the child. 

.

.

.

3 years later...

Kosuke Miyamura sat upright on his bed while reading through a book titled 'Programming 101.' 

Anyone would raise an eyebrow at the weird sight, and just chalk it up to a brat acting as an adult. 

However, the truth of the matter was this young child was easily grasping the material in the book. 

.

.

.

Kosuke gained consciousness around the age of 5 months and slowly his memory started to come back to him. 

He learned of his previous life up to the age of 15, where suddenly everything just stopped. 

He learned his name used to be Noah and he had no goals that he truly wanted to work for. One day he received a system that said it could help him and offered him the chance to reincarnate into a life of his desire. 

The more his memory came back his personality also followed. He went from simply knowing he had gotten what he desired to actually being happy about it. 

Despite this, however, it seemed all feelings outside of that did not transfer. He was aware that he had parents whom he loved but his current self did not hold any sort of emotion for them. 

He also held no interest in the strangeness of his reincarnation. He instinctually understood that it was something he himself had done and he had no doubts about it despite not remembering any of it.

Over time he had come to know a few of the things he had bought from the system. The first is an insane amount of talents. He could walk as soon as his bones developed enough to support him. He could pick up a language in days and do things casually that people would take weeks to do. 

He could only describe his ability to pick things up easily as 'natural' as that was all it was. He could pick up a sword for the first time and it would simply feel right in his hands, and the more he used that sword the more that feeling increased until it became something of an extension of his own arm. That process would take little to no time.

The second thing he had come to know was some of the worlds he had merged. The most obvious one was the world of Horimya and he easily discovered this because of his parents who were the main characters of the show.

The next he was able to learn a while later when he saw a pink-haired girl with violet eyes walking alongside a person he assumed to be her mother as they walked out of their house next door. 

Despite it being real life he was able to recognize the girl as Ai Fuyuumi from the anime Oreshura. 

The next person he was able to recognize was also able to recognize was from the anime Haganai. 

It was a black-haired girl who was playing out on her lawn. 

He was ecstatic when he learned this as he at that point still saw them as just anime characters.

.

.

.

(Back to present)

Kosuke remained flipping through the pages of the book as he would occasionally change positions. 

His concentration came to an end however when he heard his mother yell out to him.

"Kosuke, come downstairs Ai is here."

With a sigh he folded the edge of the page he was on before closing the book and standing up. 

After a few seconds of stretching, he made his way downstairs to the excited face of Ai who was waiting for him.

Being of the same age and living in the same neighborhood it wasn't long before the two became friends and she would often come over for play dates. 

This was the same with Yozora Mikazuki who he first met at a park nearby. The two would meet only when their parents took them there until they were old enough to go by themselves. 

Life continued like this until a year later Ai moved with her parents away from the neighborhood. The departure took a while as Ai outright refused to leave Kosuke until he told her that they would meet again in the future. 

Kosuke and Yozora also began school giving them more time to play around. 

The current him although having memories of his previous life still had the mentality and innocence of a child. 

.

.

.

1 year later when he turned 5, Kosuke while in pursuit of money auditioned for a movie role. He got the role although he only started as a side character in a low-budget film. 

Still, thanks to his natural talent he was able to get another role in a drama series. It was here he met Mai Sakurajima, the two being the youngest there quickly became friends. 

After the first series, they starred in more movies together and even modeled together. They were always in the public eye and there wasn't a day where you could walk around not see them. 

Thanks to that popularity Kosuke was able to earn quite a bit of money enough so that he was able to move out of their current neighborhood. 

His parents were more than supportive as they genuinely questioned where the hell his talent came from. 

The departure went the same way as Ai's with Yozora crying and begging him to stay. He gave her his contact information as well as a promise to visit every once in a while. 

.

.

.

His new house was located in Mitaka, the neighborhood was pretty nice as it housed a lot of influential people. Two of those families being that of the Adagaki's and Kashiwazaki's. Both families were pretty close and their daughters were equally as close. 

When Kosuke moved in he was recognized by the two almost immediately and they quickly introduced themselves as Aki Adagaki and Sena Kashiwazaki. 

Sena seemed to be a big fan of his and on the first meeting asked for his autograph. Aki however although recognizing him didn't pay much attention to television. 

.

.

.

Even with his acting and modeling career Akio still sought to get more money. He convinced his parents to open a custodial account where he started investing. He paid attention to what became profitable in his past life. Video streaming services, smartphone development, etc. 

Those investments paid off and soon enough by the age of 10 he had already become the youngest self-made millionaire with his net worth reaching 5.4 billion yen. 

His name was everywhere and it was very rare for someone to not know who he was. 

He further demonstrated more of his talent through sports, academics, programming, etc. He was called a 'once in a million years genius.' 

Still, that fame wasn't always good as it also brought him a bit of trouble. 

His parents had received a call from the police that their son was being targeted by kidnappers hired by unknown people. Thankfully they were stopped before any actual damage could be done. 

With news of this, it wasn't long before Kosuke started to look for security and people that could prevent things like this. 

He got help from Stella Redfield a Stewart of Sena's father Tenma (or Pegasus) who introduced his family to the Katayama's who come from a long line of maids and butlers. 

They had lost their previous place of employment after the family had gone bankrupt. The father of the family had already found work for a different family so the only ones hired were the daughter and mother. 

The two both shared the same white hair and red eyes, and if the mother was any indication the daughter would grow up to be beautiful. 

The mother's name was Ayami, she was very talented in both domestic duties as well as combat. She worked for the family unlike her daughter Sora who was Kosuke's personal maid. 

Sora was being trained by her mother in similar duties however her talent was extreme. She was disciplined to act with her master's needs first just as Ayami was also taught.

Tenma also gave Kosuke's parents the number to a security agency where they were able to employ 24/7 security around their house. 

.

.

.

5 years later...

In the early morning, an attractive young man could be seen running around the neighborhood in the crisp early morning air. Beside him was a beautiful white-haired young woman who similarly was running. These two were of course Kosuke and Sora who were taking their morning run at 4 in the morning. 

Over the years Kosuke had grown to have a lean body with muscles you would only see on a trained athlete. He stood at a height of 6'1 and weighed around 81.6 kilos or 180 pounds. Overall his appearance was what some would say was perfection, further shown by the numerous articles and lists that put him as the #1 most handsome man in Japan. 

After finishing their 10th lap around the neighborhood Kosuke and Sora stopped right outside the gate of their house. 

Walking inside they were greeted by Izumi and Kyouko Horimiya who were both sitting at the dining room table. 

Kosuke knowing that his mom was not at all a morning person said hello to his father before doing the same to Ayami who had just walked in with coffee that Hori immediately gulped down. 

"Good morning to you as well master, I will have your breakfast out as soon as you two are done cleaning up," Ayami spoke with a bow. 

"Thanks," Kosuke yelled out as he ran upstairs followed by Sora who didn't want to miss her chance to fulfill her duties. 

.

.

.

Sitting on a stool Kosuke relaxed as Sora ran the cloth all across his body letting the soap spread across his backside.

Soon enough she made her way to the front where she made sure she cleaned every place thoroughly. 

Her face remained emotionless although a small blush could be seen forming on her cheeks as she gazed at the body of her master.

Kosuke who was already used to this just chuckled at the action of his adorable maid before he stood up and closed his eyes as he allowed the water from the shower head to wash away all the soap. 

When he was done he turned around to see Sora already waiting for her turn while sitting on the stool. Her emotionless eyes stared at Kosuke but he could still feel her intention. 

Similar to what she had done he got another cloth before getting to work on cleaning her. Her naked form that he had seen countless times was smothered with soap yet was unable to hide the aura of sexiness her body naturally gave off. 

Soon enough the two made their way into the tub as they enjoyed the 10 minutes of bliss before they naturally had to go down to eat. 

Today would be their first day of high school so they did not have much time to waste. 

Kosuke was excited more than anyone although his education level was way beyond high school level. 

Even if he stopped seeing this world as just some anime a while ago the knowledge he had from his previous life still made him want to interact with various people. 

He would be attending Minegahara High school which was quite a distance away from them. It was a very prestigious school and was responsible for the education of multiple of the top billionaires in the country. Coincidentally, this was also the school Mai was attending after she decided to take a break from show biz. 

Traveling from their home to school every day would be a pain so it was necessary to move closer. Thankfully a place opened up in the apartment Mai was staying in. 

Walking downstairs in their new uniform Kosuke was greeted by his 2 grandmothers and grandfathers, Kyousuke Hori, Yuriko Hori, Naozumi Miyamura, and, Iori Miyamura. They all were carrying digital cameras as they snapped away at the two. The bright flash was blinding although Kosuke was used to it from various photo shoots. 

"Ahh, my little Kos-Kun is so adorable." Iori ran up to him as soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs. 

"Right, I bet you will get all the ladies." Yuriko followed up with a smile. 

"Of course, he is my grandson after all," Naozumi spoke with his arms crossed as if it was only obvious. 

"Huh, I think you mean my grandson, don't forget who he got his name from," Kyousuke spoke before the two started arguing.

It didn't stop until Kyouko came in and smacked both of them on top of the head with a newspaper.

"If you two don't stop arguing he's going to hate both of you." 

Kyouko sighed before she made her way over to her son who was now freed from the clutches of Iori. 

She carefully started fixing his disheveled clothes before signaling over to Miyamura to fix his tie. 

"Seriously I don't know who gave you all that talent, you're 15 yet you're already this successful. it's insane." Kyouko sighed as she continued working on his collar. 

"Who else could I have gotten it from but you." Kosuke gave her a refreshing smile which only made her raise an eyebrow. 

"Well, at least I know where that sweet talking came from." Kyouko turned her head to her husband who was scratching the back of his head. 

"I'm already more proud of you than I can even express so for now just do as you want without worrying about us." Kyouko with a trembling smile ruffled his hair one last time before walking away allowing Izumi to help with his tie. 

"Listen to your mother, we will be fine here so just do as y-you plea-AHHHH KOSUKE DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE!" 

Kosuke watched as his father started off strong before he broke down in tears as he buried his face into his son's stomach.

Kosuke could only sigh as he patted his father's back. That was until Iori stepped in and dragged Izumi away. 

"Dumb ass you got tears all over his blazer." Iori scolded as she looked at her son who was sniffling on the floor.

"*Sigh* Thankfully I anticipated this," Kyouko spoke before going to the nearby couch and grabbing the spare blazer that she prepared. 

In seconds Sora helped him change into his new blazer as she dusted off a piece of lint. 

Ayami who saw that the goodbyes were ending called over her daughter and took her a little farther away.

Kosuke through his enhanced hearing heard her at first speaking with a stern tone as she reminded Sora of her duties. Gradually though that tone changed to that of love as she started acting as her mother. The conversation ended with Sora wrapping her arms around Ayami before making her way back to him. 

Moments later a honk was heard from outside signaling it was time for departure. 

Kyouko right before letting the two leave spoke one more time to the two. 

"Make sure you treat all those girls you will get right." She spoke seriously already knowing of Kosuke's harem ambition. 

Kosuke just nodded before he walked towards the door. 

Sora remained there as Kousuke whispered something into her ear. When it was over Sora nodded her head with confidence agreeing to whatever was just said. Like that Kosuke left the house as he and Sora made their way to the black car parked in front. 

They were barraged with a bunch of final goodbyes from their family as they entered the car and finally drove off. 

As soon as they got far away from the house the girl who had been waiting inside immediately jumped and gave Kosuke a big hug. 

"Did you miss me?" Kosuke spoke to the black-haired beauty who was holding on to him. Mai had come all the way here with the driver just so she could welcome him. 

"Of course not, I was simply allowing you to indulge in the primal urge you must feel every time you are around me," Mai spoke as she backed away and returned to how she was sitting before he entered. 

"If you say so Kosuke chuckled as he laid back in the car getting comfortable for the 1 and half-hour ride. 

Sora allowed herself some comfort and rested her head on Kosuke's shoulder, Mai was already aware of their closeness but she still couldn't help but become jealous. 

"Where are the other two, I thought they would come with us." Mai was referring to Sena and Aki who were also attending the same school. 

"They moved a few days ago their parents put them in a place together," Kosuke spoke with some reluctance in his voice. 

"So things are still rocky huh." Mai's tone got a little softer as she looked into Kosuke's golden eyes.

"Yes, it's rare for them to even talk to me at all." Kosuke sighed remembering why the two had distanced themselves in the first place. 

Around a year ago Sena and Aki had confronted each other that they wanted to confess to him but knew of each other's feelings. So they just decided to do it at the same time and let him pick who he would choose. They promised to have no hard feelings toward each other afterward, and they followed through with the plan. 

The answer he gave however was something neither of them expected. 

He said that he felt the same things for both of them and he wanted to create a harem. 

Their reaction was as expected as they although happy that he felt the way he did just couldn't accept not being the only one. 

They both left not giving him an answer and unconsciously started to avoid him. The girls themselves had a big argument but ultimately their friendship remained the same. 

They continued like that for a year although Kosuke knew they were watching him as he took his morning run. 

*Sigh* 

Kosuke came out of his thoughts to see Mai staring at him.

"I guess that means you still haven't given up on the whole harem thing." She tried to ask genuinely but her words still had a tinge of sadness in them. 

"No." He spoke frankly letting her know that he was adamant on this something she already knew very well.

Kosuke was well aware of what she felt and as bad as he felt he wouldn't change his mind. 

The car was enveloped in silence for a while before Kosuke spoke again. 

"Is your mother still pestering you?" 

This time a genuinely depressing expression made its way to Mai's face as she sighed. 

"Yes, she keeps emailing me saying that I'm childish and ungrateful. It's starting to become too much." 

Mai had taken a hiatus after her mother forced her to dress in a swimsuit for a photo shoot. She outright refused which eventually led to her just stopping altogether. 

At first, her mother thought it was just her being a rebellious teen but then after a while that changed. Still, she was equally as stubborn as she vowed to not take her back unless she repented for her actions. 

Mai while trying not to think of the annoyance allowed herself to fall to the side, laying her head on Kosuke's other shoulder. 

Soon enough she went with Sora to the world of dreams as the car remained silent with only the sounds of peaceful snoozing. 

.

.

.

An hour later they finally arrived at Minegahara High School. The whole place was ginormous with multiple buildings dedicated to clubs sports and other activities. Kids could be seen walking around as nervous as could be all wearing the same uniform. 

Kosuke shrugged his shoulders to wake the two up before the driver opened the back door letting the three out. Kosuke and Sora took a second to admire the school as they stretched. 

Mai who was one year older than the two was already familiar with the building and all its facilities. 

Before driving off the driver gave Kosuke the set of keys to his new apartment. 

All his stuff was already sent ahead of him and the security agency already sent people out to make sure the place was safe for his arrival.

With a thank you Kosuke made his way to the front gate of the school with Mai and Sora following beside him.

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: Felt like making a chapter for this so here you go. Keep in mind Ayumi and Sora are OCs as I couldn't really find a maid character from an anime besides the overused ones. I'll post characters and images in a bit.)

3