Ch. 4 Little Senior
51 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[In The Palace Of Gods]

Chapter 4

Little Senior

I've never ever seen such a smile on his face. Who even is that little kid?? 

(Hey Neon, meet him. He's Naku, your martial arts teacher.) He teaches quite well. 

(Huh? This little kid- *smack* ouch. Why did ya hit me sensei?) Don't hit me with your monstrous strength. 

(He's Naku, an High God who manages universe 774.

He may look like a kid but he can be quite the sadistic person.) Don't piss him off. 

(O-Ok) Now that i look at him, he's quite handsome. Silver hair, black eyes, fair skin and a perfect face. 

He got up from the stone and walked up to the living room. He then sat on the sofa and started playing the 'game' thing. Sensei joined him in the fun. 

(You can go and continue your training..) We are busy right now so shooo. 

(Ehh! I hate being smashed by those dummies!) It feels so gross. 

(Then try defeating them. They would stop if you manage to give a million successful hits to each of them.) And don't disturb us again. 

(I understand—) Neon said with a quite hopeless look on his face. 

He walks away to the training room. 

(That's kid's so normal. Why did you choose to train him? I know you wouldn't do that just for your entertainment) You don't enjoy training others. 

(Remember how I told you that he entered the palace through a dimensional crack? This palace is guarded with more than a thousand God grade majestic universal barriers. So no dimensional cracks can enter here.) 

(Now that you mention it, I'm curious about it. Tell me more!) And you are losing the game. 

(When he entered here, I felt a surge of primordial energy for just a nano second. There's something inside him that got attracted to me. How can I kill such a brat?) I ain't losing idiot, tis' was trap hehe. 

(Interesting hahaha. I'll be sure to train him 'real' HARD.) You've bought me an interesting student. 

(Be sure not to torture him at a higher level. And you'll get more surprises as you continue.) 

(You're planing something, aren't ya?) You have a very evil grin on your face. 

(You'll see soon enough.) A little suspense is good ya know. 

(Hehehe, I can't wait till tomorrow. Well see ya, I've got some work to complete.) The higher ups would be pissed if I don't submit it on time. 

Tony frowned as he wanted to play more. (Well his martial training starts from tomorrow, so do come on time.) Try to come a little early so we can play games. 

*door smacks*

(I did it - huff huff - i did it sensei.) Finally. And I'm super hungry. 

Both of them look at Neon with broad eyes. 

( I see, so that's what you meant old man, haha, hyahahaha! Interesting, too interesting. See ya tomorrow kid. Be R-E-A-D-Y!) 

(Huh? What was that sensei? He was acting weird.) His laugh was creepy as hell. 

(Nothing you need to know about kid. Go and have your lunch. And don't forget to heat it in the oven.) Don't try it with your fire magic or you'll burn it. 

(Hehh? I still don't get how that thing works.) Magic's better hmph.. 

,,,, 

,,,, 

*Notice - you have a phone call from an unknown being. Unable to identify*

(Haaah! Must be that women. Better not avoid her. I'll pick it up.) 

*clack* 

(Yooo sensei! I herd you have something interesting! Why didn'tcha invite me! Keh keh keh, I wanna see that thing myself. I'll visit ya as soon as I finish my work, byeee.) 

(*Sigh* She's sooo annoying. Well but still, tht kid has drawn the attention of many. Let's see how it turns out.) 

2