An Old Story of a Witch (4)
43 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content.


He placed his hands on her cheeks and gently stroked the left one with his thumb. He approached her again, appearing more impatient this time and with a visible desire in his eyes. She was trembling under his gaze, feeling a strange, unfamiliar sensation creeping into her heart. She felt as if she were a rabbit caught in the grip of a hungry wolf. But it was pleasant, in a strange way. She was not afraid of him. On the contrary, she was eager to feel his touch more, without knowing why she was so bold. When their lips touched, she felt goosebumps all over her body and a big heat building inside her again. Naavah could not completely understand where all these sensations were coming from or why she felt that way. It was strange to allow a man to touch her skin, to feel someone's lips alone, and to be so close to someone, but it was rather thrilling and delightful to feel all of this. She could tell that her movements were clumsy and slow, but it was as if she was already familiar with kisses and touches, especially his. Their tongues intertwining made her cover one of his cheeks with one of her smooth hands, and his broad shoulder with the other, which gave Fyodor in return exactly what he needed, that is, her consent. He bit her lower lip slightly, which made her escape a soft moan. They let themselves be absorbed in a moment of genuine and sincere desire. He longed to be accepted by her, and she wished to feel him more.

Without none of them realizing it, his hands were stroking her back through the silky, thin lingerie. With just his fingertips, he sent her into an abyss of pure passion. Tingles spread all over her back, making her shudder in pleasure. Without even thinking, she tilted her head, leaving enough space for him to kiss her slender, white neck. Small kisses at a time were left on her skin as he brushed her shoulders and forearms with his fingertips until he reached her chest. He meekly cupped them with both hands without stopping kissing her collarbone and neck. He had a light touch, slowly caressing her breasts, giving himself time to feel all of her smooth skin, to learn all her curves. Her nipples hardened after her breasts were massaged for some time, too little actually, but she could not feel embarrassment or shame because his actions encouraged her to acknowledge that she wanted him as well. Of course that it crossed her mind that she knew nothing about making love with someone and that her body’s responses to his touches were unfamiliar to her, but it felt right to her. From any angle she looked at it, Fyodor’s touches felt right.

The underwear straps fell from her shoulders as he pushed them down to her breasts. The soft material brushed her nipples slightly, being held in place by them. He left love marks all over her collarbone to her breasts. It was to his delight to feel her skin in such a manner. He wanted to bite every inch of her body, claiming it as his. He pulled her closer to him, his mind in a whirlwind of lust, holding her by the waist. He kissed her on the lips again, and his hips began to move up and down slightly, making Naavah blush as she let out another moan. He held her tight in his arms, eagerly parting her thighs. She moaned and shivered as she felt something hard against her inner thighs.

He lifted the straps of her underwear and suddenly stood up from the chair with her in his arms and opened the door to his office, still kissing her lips. She was shocked by his actions and couldn't help but think about what people would see and think about them, especially her. Even though they were only attendants and subordinates, Naavah was the kind of person who always took into consideration everyone’s scrutinizing gazes. It was an obsession she couldn’t overcome even at that moment. However, the excitement of doing something forbidden enveloped her, and she fought the thoughts. With eyes wide open, her heart pounding hard in her chest, she placed her hands around her husband's neck, pulling herself closer to him.

“Nobody is here in this period of the day. Don’t worry. Nobody will see us,” he said between kisses as if he could read her mind.

And she believed him, not knowing why she was grateful for his encouragement. When they reached their room, he gently lifted her up in his embrace with one hand and used the other to open the door. After they had entered, he kicked the door shut with his foot. He made his way to the bed and laid her down with so much care on it as if she were a very precious jewel. He then climbed onto the bed above her and kissed her red lips again. That color drove him crazy; he wanted to reproduce that shade all over her body through his biting. It was as if she were a beautiful red apple that he so desperately needed to quench his hunger.

He touched and massaged her breasts again, hearing a few faint moans from her, and then he started his way down, planting kisses on every inch of her smooth skin until he reached one of her breasts and licked one of the nipples through her dress. She pushed her head down on the pillow from the unknown and astonishing pleasure and placed both of her hands on his shoulders, trying to get rid of the dark blue fabric that was covering them. He quickly took off his tunic and returned to licking her nipples as if he was a mad man. In no time, her dress was soaking wet with his saliva right where her nipples were. He rubbed one of them between his fingers, bringing her incredible delight. It was so arousing and pleasant for Naavah, making her want to feel more. Her womanhood was wet, filling her mind with thoughts she never thought she could have. And she wasn't the only one that wanted more. Fyodor lifted his torso, giving her enough space to pull her lingerie down to her belly. He now had a free way to touch and taste her breasts and nipples, and she had every reason to moan louder. Stimulated by playing with his wife's breasts and hearing her making such loving noises because of him, his huge bulge was now throbbing inside his pants. However, he remembered that this was meant to be Naavah's first experience and tried to resist his urge to ram inside her. But that didn't mean that he stopped there. He licked and bit all over her chest, stroking her shoulders and belly.

“Mh… I like it,” she whispered to him, making him immerse in pleasure.

Her words fueled him, making him brush his manhood over her thigh. She moaned at the sensation, getting wet in eagerness.

“Damn... Moan louder. Is so beautiful to hear you,” he whispered.

His low-pitch voice made his request sound so lewd that she gladly complied. Her moans still couldn’t be heard from outside the room but could be heard better by them both.

She was lost in his embrace and forgot about any worries and fears that she had had last night. She wondered how it could be so easy to let oneself completely abandoned in someone's arms. Seeing Fyodor's charming face above her chest made her want to be even closer to him, being curious, at the same time, about his thoughts. Although amazed by the way things had gone, she was happy it happened so. It may not be at night, but this didn't change the fact that she wanted to do this at that moment with him.

• Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion about this chapter if you want. I would like to read your thoughts. Also, this helps me improving.

3