An Old Story of a Witch (5)
40 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content.


Licking her belly and rubbing one of her nipples, he proceeded to go down with his other hand, reaching her womanhood. He stroked the soft fabric, applying a little pressure on her clitoris. A moan escaped her mouth as Naavah arched her back. It felt so good that the itchiest part of her body was finally receiving the most desired attention.

“You are wet, Naavah,” he said, biting her waist slightly. “Should I do something about it?”

She moaned faintly in response, making him chuckle while he rubbed his nose on her belly. Planting kisses all over her stomach until he reached her womanhood, he licked his lips before taking the fabric down her body with his teeth to reveal that wet spot of hers. She got more aroused at his actions and let out a sharper moan in excitement, grabbing the pillow harder and widening her legs bit by bit.

“Yes... Good girl,” he whispered, seductively.

He then tenderly kissed her womanhood, slowly so as to not let any part of it untouched by his lips. His hands were stroking her thighs to soothe her so that she could enjoy it more. He could feel her shivering in pleasure, making his erection throb more. It was not until he saw goosebumps on her thighs that he licked her clitoris in slow motion. She lifted her hips from pleasure, giving him easier access to the area. His saliva mixing with her juice produced an obscene sound in Naavah’s ears, but she could not hold herself from brushing her trembling fingers through his hair. He gently grabbed her clitoris with his lips, driving her mad. She moaned louder, and he groaned, barely restraining himself from entering her right at that moment. His tongue moved faster, up and down on her womanhood, and his index finger touched her entrance. He rubbed it slowly, adding a little bit of strength from time to time, following her every expression to make sure she felt only pleasure.

Naavah frowned slightly when she felt him touch her vulva. It hurt her a little but decided to let him continue. After a few minutes, the pain vanished, and she bounced her hips, letting him know that he could do more. Licking her clit in circular motions, he inserted his finger inside her entrance, but only slightly. He then took it out and inserted it inside once more. He kept doing so a few times before he licked her entrance. A loud groan escaped Naavah’s mouth, making her hold the pillow tighter until her fists became white. He sucked her clitoris, parting her thighs wider and caressing one of her legs down to the knee.

“Fyodor, I, uh,” she said, placing both her hands under her thighs in an attempt to keep them open.

“Shhh,” he whispered faintly, licking his lips. “Let it go so I can taste you.”

His whispered words aroused her more, making her moan louder and let herself feel the intense pleasure he was giving her. He slowly rubbed her clitoris with two fingers while he kept looking at her face, mesmerized by its redness. She began panting, letting him know that she was almost about to cum.

“Do you want me to raise the pace?” he asked in a hoarse voice.

“Mhm.”

So he gladly increased the speed with which he rubbed her clitoris, making Naavah start to squirm from the good and sweet feeling. She reached her first climax with a very loud moan, which was music to his ears. Fyodor carefully touched that whole area with his fingertips while kissing her hips, thighs, and down to her knees. She shivered once again at his touch while trying to calm her breath. Before kissing her on the lips, he bit one of the protruding bones of her hips.

“Did it feel good?” he asked, caressing her cheek.

“Mh… So good.”

Smiling, he brought his fingers to her womanhood again. Gently, he inserted his index finger inside her vagina just slightly while softly rubbing her clitoris with his thumb finger. She squirmed in place yet again, frowning at the beginning. However, with time, the pain has transformed into pleasure, allowing her to relax under his touch. He kept inserting his finger deep inside her, and she collapsed onto the pillow, panting and moaning at the same time. Her sounds aroused him so much that he couldn’t stand it anymore and added one more finger.

“I don’t understand,” she said between kisses and moans.

“I will insert my member in there, and I don’t want you to feel too much pain.”

“Does it hurt?” she asked, her eyes wet and blurry.

“The first time, yes,” he said, thrusting his two fingers deeper and much faster than before.

He kissed her while she moaned and felt his throbbing manhood reaching the highest point of excitement. Fyodor was so aroused that he could not hold back any longer. He wanted to claim this woman for himself, to feel her wetness all over his member.

He climbed on top of her and still kissed her on the lips, murmuring:

“Put your legs on my waist. Yes... Like that.”

He then inserted only the head of his manhood inside her, glancing at her face. She had a bitter expression on her face from the slight pain, wanting to tell him to take it out. But she decided to endure it for the sake of her husband, remembering that it felt as such before it turned into pleasure. After he waited for her pain to subside, he then moved slowly inside and out, still following her gaze. He gave her time to adjust and get used to the sensation, thrusting deeper every time her facial expression turned into pleasure. All his muscles contracted with each thrust, the patience being hard to maintain. He wanted to thrust hard into her until his manhood was completely swallowed inside her tight, wet vagina, and at the same time, he didn’t want to provoke any unpleasant feelings for her. And that alone was the only thing that made him maintain a steady pace and his reason. Only when she started to moan again in pleasure did he insert his entire manhood inside her, making her reach another climax. It was such a wonderful feeling, that kind of feeling that can erase the fear of the new. She wanted to feel him with every inch of her body. She wanted to become a part of him, going beyond the limits of physics. She could think only about him, understanding how love could be shown in other ways than holding hands and kisses on the lips. And it was addicting and intoxicating to see Fyodor’s loving expression and feel his skin on her own.

When she heard him groan deeply, she instinctively widened her legs, giving him more space to fit into her thighs’ gap. With this sudden movement, he unconsciously thrust deeper inside her womanhood, moaning loudly and closing his eyes, feeling his reason finally falling apart. She bit her lower lip sensually and raised her chest so that he could bury his face between her round breasts. It drove him crazy, and without realizing he bit one of them harder than before, leaving his teeth marks on the soft skin. She moaned louder, both in pain and pleasure, and he lost all his lucidity. Any sense of reality and consciousness left his mind. All he knew was to thrust into her and bite whatever part of her body was in front of him, marking his territory. He kissed, licked, and rubbed with his fingers everything he saw or felt. They both reached their most coveted climax soon after. He fell on top of her out of exhaustion but still tried not to crush her under his weight. Their breaths were hard, rough, and fast. After he somewhat steadied his own, he fell next to her, embracing his beloved wife into a hug, kissing her watery eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. Naavah hugged him back as well and caressed his chest with her fingertips. She was exhausted but nevertheless satisfied.

She thought that maybe it was meant to be this way. Having their first night the next day so as to make it more enjoyable and sweeter. But his words from the morning stayed with her, and she soon realized that with him, everything would be fine and that maybe she wasn't completely alone.

• Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion about this chapter if you want. I would like to read your thoughts. Also, this helps me improving.

3