Chapter -1.4
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name :- Sariela Samantaroy

Rank :- EX 

Class :- God

Evolution percentage:- 98%

Str :- SSS [S]

Dex :- EX [S]

Def :- SSS [S]

Supernatural power level:- EX

Abilities  :- 

Unique:- Telekinesis ( active )

Special :- Bind Break/Disintegration ( active )

Primary:- Super instinct ( passive )

 

This here was my data displayed on the status window . After absorbing the new knowledge dumped in my head i got to know that i had evolved . And these were my data after my evolution .

So the first was my name which was obviously written clearly there , so there is no need to explain it . 

 

“ We know that , only a fool like you need to have a explanation for obvious things .”

A distinct female voice was heard in the background . 

“ quite ”, i growled towards the voice .

“Ok ,ok  carry on .” the voice urged . 

“  Ok ,now then where am i ? ..  ah … Yeah about name . ” 

 

After name came rank . It represents your overall power percentage . There were other ranks too . Their ascending order was [ G,F,E,D,C,B,A,S,SS,SSS ] .

These were the ranking system and those evolved whose power were greater than SSS , which means immeasurable were included in EX rank . 

Ahh.. how could i describe you the ranking system .

 

“ idiot ” again the previous voice interrupted . 

“ No one is forcing you to listen and criticize me Olivia . And why are you still here though ? ” 

“ What ! Is it not allowed to come to my best friend's place  ? Haaa . ”

“ No ,I am not asking why are you here , I am asking why haven't you left yet ?”

“ That's ….you know .. ummm...its for ….”

“ yep , I want to know too ,why are you still here ? ” another voice  which was of a male was heard .

“Out ” I  ordered .

“ What ? How can you kick out your best friend when she is here to encourage you ?”, the female voice whined .

“ Hehe very practical encouraging you are doing here , enough of your drama now GET OUT ” 

After my enraged shout she left . 

“ Fuuu... At last she is gone . We can relax now Ela .” the male voice stated .  

“ Agustus  , you too ”

“ Ehhhh .....” he exclaimed .

“ Don't give me eh ,get out .” 

Some footsteps echoed with decreasing volume .

“ Now all of the buzzing flies were gone . Lets start again .”

 

So about the ranking system , it depends on the evolution percentage you have achieved . 

Here is the list .

EX - >95%

SSS - 85% ~ 94%

SS - 60% ~ 84%

S - 50% ~ 60%

A - >45% 

B - >30%

C - >25%

D - >20%

E - >15%

F - >9%

G - >2%

And you can see that my evolution percentage was 98 . This means only 2% of human essence remained in me . Likewise other's would also differ from one to another .

Next was class . The class determines to which dimensional life form you have evolved . There are also different classes in the system .

Namely ;

God - immeasurable level 

Divine - aspects level

Mythical - phenomenal level

Legendary - planetary level

Epic - elemental level

Rare - atmospheric level

Uncommon - ground level

Common - basic level

 

Basic level was considered only light display of power like igniting a light candle flame like fire or only creating a little handful of water . Ground level , it was of the normal power output . Maximum evolved would be included in this level . Atmospheric level is in which the evolved could affect the atmosphere through his power . Elemental level ,well from here starts basic singular top power scale . In this level the evolved doesn't need to borrow other's power because they would have their own element of power . Planetary levels power affects the whole planet . From phenomenal level power starts cosmic level power domains . In the category of aspects level of power ,it  represents the very foundation of the creation of the world like time ,space ,life ,energy etc. . 

  

Common to legendary classes are three dimensional life forms just more powerful and have more potential than other three dimensional life form . Mythical and divine classes are four dimensional life forms . And lastly god class is a five dimensional life form class . 

And lastly without the appropriate class and evolution percentage no one will be evolved to the respective life form if only one has met the condition . Rank determines strength among the said class and gives compatible abilities . 

Str represents strength be it physical or spiritual . Dex represents dexterity, agility, reaction speed . This is also for physical , mental and spiritual . Def represents endurance ,pain tolerance , durability be it physical or spiritual .

Str ,dex and def are also divided in  same ranking format like the Rank is . Those bracketed were my current status for strength , agility and durability . This means my powers will grow to the value written without the bracket .

 

And then the supernatural power level which also directly contributes to determine the rank . The rank would be the same category as the category of the supernatural power . At last about abilities I don't know about that much . Only  Telekinesis abilities helps you move things without touching the said thing . Bind break   I don't know about that , I have to test or use it practically to know about this ability . Previous abilities are active abilities but my next ability is a passive ability . Super instinct maybe related to instinct but for whatever instinct I don't know for now . I think I will get to know about this ability after I experienced it myself .

 

Remembering that i evolved to a five dimensional being i got up to check myself in the mirror but god damnit , only a small movement and the floor got cracked with bigger spider web patterns . And these cracks also joined the previous cracks . Now my house floor looked ruined . 

Problem , a big problem . I have to fix my floor without my parents knowing about this . But i thought to myself I could do this later too . So i put my mind in to check my body if anything changed because of the evolution . I took a deep breath controlled my strength to the limit . Then slowly and very lightly tip toed to the mirror . Even with all this I felt like I was walking on a thin paper . It sure felt weird like if I was not careful enough the ground will break the next second .

Standing in front of the large mirror I just gawked at the reflection . Looking at the beauty in the mirror I didn't know what words to put to describe her . It was also very odd feeling if the said person in the mirror was you yourself . I knew that before I have evolved i was a extremely beautiful girl but now my beauty became out of the mortal world . My face looked like it was sculptured by creator god with  his utmost patience . Other than that my all old scars were gone . My dark skins and other impurities were nowhere to be found . My body shape and my skin tone were same as before . Well they were already perfect before so ,I thought evolution changed nothing . Done with my checking myself through the mirror I decided to try out my powers and practice my mew found abilities . It would be a disaster if I try my abilities inside the house so I decided to give it a try in a secluded place outside .

 

 

1