Chapter – 1.9
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lady was staring at me with wide eyes . I knew she was humiliated and supposedly traumatized but what she was showing now was totally different reaction . She was looking at me like I am from some alien planet or some type of absurd creature . And the first thing she did was asking me a question that's even an awkward one . 

" Are you god ? "

Ok ,this was down right making me blush . Here i am trying to be a mortal leaving my main ego and that also with great effort ,i even convincing myself that i am just a mortal . Then she just came around and asked me am i god !

It hurts . 

This pains me very much that why couldn't she ask me if i was some type of a superhero ? 

Lookin at her eyes , desperate for my affirmative answer and filled with faint hope ,i didn't have the heart to say no . So i did the very best thing . And Yes , i replied her i was god . 

Her reaction to my answer was an even exaggerated pose . She laid flat face down to the ground . I thought it would bother me , made me feel awkward but no , I didn't feel anything as i just didn't care what she was doing or what she thought of me . I was very fickle minded . One second her words made me feel itch and the next second i was like its natural . I wanted to talk to her and I will wait until her panic condition lessened ,even a little . 

After her pious prayer and whatnot for five minutes straight she looked up to me as i was not giving any response to her in those all the time . 

" My lady ,may i dare to ask you in what name should I worship you ?"

" If you want to worship ,you don't need any name . And for me you can name me whatever you wish ." 

To my answer she showed confusion but i didn't say anything more to quell her confusion . I wanted to tell her what she truly needed now . 

" What are you going to do ?" I asked her .

" What do you mean by that ?" she asked me back confused .

" What i mean is , are you going to complain to your relatives about your this unfortunate incident or applying a FIR in the police ?" 

She considered for some time then answered " Isn't it the correct choice ? " .

" Choice..... That is a very demanding offer . There is no choices in any actions girl . Only in the time of birth and death you have choices . The choice you are talking about are clear paths with only extra added difficulties . These difficulties clouds our judgement and shows us like we have multiple choices to choose . Whichever path we will take it should lead to the same destiny .

...

Is it all about it so that you can gain sympathy, pity or mercy from the society ? That's why you are considering choices ."

" Why would I need these ?, I just want to no one have to suffer the same fate like me . I want justice ."

Her words made me scoff at her . Due to height difference as she was sitting on the ground making her leg in M position and i standing hovering above her i had to bend down my waist and bring my face near her i said ; 

" Justice . Does that even exist ? And what is justice ?

What you will get from them is nothing more than a little compassion girl , not a thing more than that . "

She asked me with shaky voice " How ? Compassion ! But justice ? ..." 

" This society is not very kind girl , not very kind . They will show you sympathy, pity you . They will create a mess and make a riots ,stand with you , for you as a protestant ,as a defender of justice , just for you but they will never see you in the as same light again as before your disaster befell on you . For example take it you , yourself lodged a complaint against your assaulters to the authorities . The common people whom we call the populace would jump in the first sign to seek your so called justice for you . Well this action of their is good . You will also feel better . You would think people are understanding you . They are sympathizing with your pain . But do you know what is the most ironic thing is ? From among the people stood for your justice as protestants will someday become an assaulter and create an another victim just like you . This society will never change . There will be always the sufferings and those who create sufferings . "

" I don't understand what are you trying to say "

" My words in simple forms is i am trying to say believe in yourself . Never try to depend on others . And in doing so always try to love others like you do love yourself . "

" Are you saying me to not seek justice from protectors of people ? Are you out of your mind ? You ... You are not some god . What am i doing ? Why did i even worship her ? Huuuu...Huuuu...." . She started to cry her eyes out . 

" You don't understand my words but you will when you would have had enough suffering . But ah....before I go I wanted to inform you that take care of the child well , i have my eyes on him . " 

" Child ! , about what child are you talking ? "

" The one growing inside you . You are pregnant . 

He will grow to a splendid man . I expect greatness from him . So rise him well " 

" Child ...my child ....yes , i have a child .. I will protect you . "

 

I think she didn't hear me completely . Well whatever , its not like she can forget my words . I will be waiting for the day when the child brings changes . While the woman was muttering to herself i brought her to a little distance away from the crime spot and let her sleep in front of a closed shop . 

I looked to the distance where city lights were blazing high and started to walk towards the city market area while whistling .

 

I was walking on a busy city street and a news displayed on a convenient store stopped my feet on its track . This city was only 200 k. m. away from my residential city . So i was having my fun by roaming round in this new city . But the news channel displayed that it was already December in month . I got shocked . I mean i was only 3 days on mars but now it had 45 days had gone . I decided to stop my outing and call it a day . Without wasting any time I took off directly from the place i was standing and flew off towards my home . 

 

 

 

0