Chapter -1.13
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He doubled over by the effect of the skill . Super regeneration is a passive skill . That means this skill will make unbearable itchiness in the first try . After that the itchiness would turn into numbness .
Having super regeneration means you are partially immortal . I think that wall gecko might have been an evolved animal because it had super regeneration  .

" Better ?",i asked him .
He was now more in control . His ripped and disassembled hands had already regrown .
Wow. ...😲😲😲😲😲
I had never tested this skill but it was a goddamn neat skill . It could help to regrow severed limbs within minutes .
In just five minutes he grew his hands back . And what more could this skill could do i have to see yet .

He nodded his head to my query .

 
" Don't you think i would run away after you let me go . ", he asked his eyeing me suspiciously . 

" I don't think you can break the promise to her . The consequences would be very bad . Even with that i an a ' S 'ranked whereas you are a ' B ' ranked .   So i am not that much worried .", i gave him the honest answer .

"Wait , you are not the leader ."

" Since when did i said i am the leader ." , when i raised my eyebrow to his question he he has a look of bafflement .
" Then who is the leader ? "
I shook my head to his curiosity and warned .
" You will see her in due time ,until then don't be too curious about knowing her ."
I knew he would get more curious and get out the information from me but who can tell him that even i don't know who she is . 

" If you are feeling better then lets go .", i turned around and started to walk .
He caught up to me and asked while walking along side with me ,
" where are we going ? "
" To your father . "
" My father but why ?"
" You haven't said your name yet right . " , i said with a eyebrow rise towards him .
" Oh ..yes , i am Dibyansu Chaturvedi . "
" Ehhhh..... You are  home minister Susim Chaturvedi's son . ",i exclaimed to him in wonder .
" Yes " ,he looked a little uncomfortable to my reaction .

 
" I can't believe this magnanimous , extreme honest and dutiful public servant's son would be a sadistic psychopath who kills person just because they didn't agree to his attitude . ", he flinched to my sneering ." No need to duel on your past actions ,i was just saying  as a passing comment ."

Walking side by side in about five minutes or so, we reached where the vans  were .
Standing in front of the black coloured van  i asked him ," where is your ride ?".
He pointed to the direction of 10 meters distance away from the vans where a car of jaguar brand  was present .
I looked at the car then at him then again at the car . At last muttered a silent curse ' rich bastards ' .

" What are you waiting for ! Lets go . ", i pushed  his back a little towards the car . When he was getting ready his car i solved the car problem so that no suspicion would arise in this place .   

Riding on the car we set towards Kolkata . Kolkata was nearly 100 kilometers away from our current location . If i was flying i only need ten to fifteen minutes to reach there but by riding a car we arrived at daybreak which was nearly a hour away .

Moderate yet comforting .
This was my thoughts regarding the minister's private residence . A three stories height house which covered of 24000 square feet area with a large garden and a wide lawn present in front of the house .  Narrow tile plated path was ran across the lawn .  This house represented the very definition of power and wealth of an old national level politician . 

We got an easy pass as the driver was minister's own son and the car license plate was recognizable as his .

 
Meeting with the home minister was less eventful than i thought it would be . When we reached the front gate of the house he was already there waiting for us . With a tall and robust body adorned with well toned handsomeness the home minister looked dashing in his sherwani kurta and pajama even if he was an old man in his 70's . He welcomed me with great enthusiasm which was very strange as i was just an unknown individual to him . He was behaving like he was expecting my arrival in this time . Even if i was weird out inside i still gave my respect to him by doing pranaam to him .
After the initial welcome he invited me inside to his mansion . Warm welcome , kind words , considerate towards my health , these all of his sudden behaviors were confusing me more and more the more time went by .
I just wanted to ask him ' why ...why is he being this so nice to me . He and i are not that acquainted hell this is the first time we met each other .'  

He took us to a well decorated and spacious drawing room . Even though i knew he was up to something and even if his treatment towards me made the  raising interest toward him in me  , i held back to ask him any questions in the presence of others . But he beat me in it .  

" Can all of you give some private space to me and this mister ,please ? ", he ordered all of his henchmen and subordinates to vacate the room .
After all the present people , his son too vacated the room   only i  and the minister were present in the room . Some considerable time was gone just between the starring contest of i and the home minister . But in the last he was the one who broke the ice .

 
" I still can't believe this is real . It truly happened .", he said in wonder .
His wonder made my confusing mind more confused .
I looked straight at him and stated for confirmation ," it looks like you know me somehow !".
" Ummm... No , i wouldn't say i know you particularly you per se but yeah i know you would come in a way .", he confirmed that somehow he knew i would be arriving at this time . " At first i had my doubts but when the gate guards informed me that a young man was present inside the car with my son i got a sure of it was not some hibidibi  jadoo ."

More confusion .
' Say in the language i could understand , you old man .'

" Can you elaborate it more , how did you know i would come ?", i asked him so that he could explain it in a way i could understand properly .
" Oh , right .  Yeah , yeah , i will explain it  . Yesterday night i had a dream . Though that was one of a bizarre dream that i ever had . In that dream some young man came to my mansion to have a talk with me along with my son . But because of some dignity matter i didn't take  any heed to his request and sent him away . Things got worse after that . People dying unnaturally in all the states . In some places the whole villages  or towns got massacred . This disasters happened till a month when the situation turned to the worst direction . A great fight started between supernatural beings which resulted far more disastrous than previous incidents . This all thing started only after i ignored the young man's appointment . Truly a bizarre dream , don't you think . But after some consideration i thought to wait upon you to know is it some prior warning or just some weird dream . "

It looked like someone gave heads up to him before hand .
I don't know if these incident would really happen or not but i got the feeling that this early information or this sort of warning  of the home minister had a great help to me . It would be very easy to convince me to work with me .

It took some time for me to figure out that it was not information but influence through dream of someone . While i was thinking who could do this ,all of a sudden a face ,a very beautiful face  appeared in my head . Along with her face terror also rose .

" I gave you power , abilities and some opportunities ; you just have to secure the members for the organization ."  

" Are you ok ? You look very pale . Should i call for  the doctor ? ", watching me sweat and shake in fear uncontrollably he asked with concern while taking the land line phone to make a call .

 
" No , no need to concern yourself for me  , i am perfectly fine .                  Its just the horror feeling that i am being watched .", i stopped him before he could make a call although i needed a cardiologist at that very time . 

" Ok , if you say so . ", he wielded to my out burst even though he was looking at me worriedly .

 
After i controlled my bearing a little we resumed our conversation .
I proposed my idea to him to which he immediately agreed to my proposal . After a hour of conversation i set out from the minister's residence .
Now i know this is the time to take it to the international level . I just have to wait for the information handed over to me to check .
Before that i have to scout the Asia continent for any potential members .
 

0