Chapter -1.19
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It only took them around one hour to reach at Kolkata . But when they reached it was almost midnight . They all looked a little exhausted . Due to the very eventful day they all wished to drop down asleep right there and then . 

Maxwell took them to a warehouse . When Shubhra asked about that place he got this was one of the Maxwell's property as a replay .  

All the people including the captured ones also got transported to a warehouse on the outskirts of an industrial area where almost more than 2000 people could be accommodated .  

But at that time only 93 people were there . This also taking account the bound 9 teenagers .  There were many space to accommodate all the people present there but Maxwell had other ideas . 

" Attention . This is the place that would be our temporary base . It is now getting very late and i wish you will go to your own resting place if you could afford otherwise you can rest here .  And i hope you all would take good rest and be prepare for the big day because according to this man here , Shubhra  we are going to meet the leader of our recently joined organization tomorrow . So with that said lets take out feet to the shade of the tree . " 

Maxwell ordered to them all . After Maxwell's speech no one moved . All of them were looking at each other . Some were confused while some were depressed . 

Siddhi asked ," Why not let them rest here ? It would be better and less time consuming when you will organize them again in the morning tomorrow . " 

" NO , some people were already taking notice of us and if we gathered in one place throughout the whole night they can come to investigate . And i don't want that . I don't want them to have anymore clue about us than they have already . Is that clear ? " , Maxwell said sternly to everyone . 

Everyone nodded their heads to answer his tone . 

" Scram  fools , what are you waiting for ! " 

 

Shubhra looked back at Maxwell and thought that Maxwell was taking the lead instead of him . Still obeying his words he left . 

 After more than half of the people left the rest arranged their surroundings and prepared to take a rest . 

Siddhi also stayed behind . She came to Maxwell and asked , " You have some knowledge about all of this , haven't you ? " 

At that time Maxwell was moving some containers to a corner of the warehouse . When Siddhi asked this question he was facing his back to her and stopped moving for sometime and then continued like he didn't hear her or understand her . 

" Answer me . Did you know or not ? " 

" Siddhi , i know you are curious as how can i accept these things very easily . I joined a no name organization , trying my best to organize everything properly . You want to know why . I know , but to answer your quest i don't deem it is the right time . When the time will come i will explain everything properly , so don't ask about anything now . " 

Maxwell turned towards her and said to her slowly in an elderly tone . 

" And when will that time come ? " 

" Maybe soon or a little late , i don't know . B...u...t ..  now be a good girl and have rest , tomorrow will be a busy day . OK ? " , Maxwell patted her head and got busy again with the moving of the containers. 

 


December 31

This was the day the leader of the HELL MIRROR said to have appointed to meet with the scouting leader Shubhra . 

With this knowledge the rest of the members also got ready to meet the leader face to face . 

Keeping this intension all the leaders of the little groups started to assemble their acquired members as soon as possible .  

 

Shubhra went to the home minister's house to contact with his other members while others stayed behind in the warehouse . 

Entering in the ministers house was easy for Shubhra as he was already informed them beforehand about his arrival . When he went in the room he was lead by their butler , he saw that along with Divyansu whom he would be meeting his father the home minister Susim Chaturvedi was also present in the room . 

" Didn't i say only you would be present ? What is the meaning of this ? " , he went in and sat down on the chair before asking him for an explanation . 

Knowing that Shubhra was ignoring his presence there on purpose the home minister got angry , " i am here on my own accord . I also want to participate in your gathering . " 

" How do you know about that ? " , Shubhra got up from his seat and asked him pointing his fingers in shock . " Did you tell him ? " , he asked turning towards Divyansu. 

" No , no , no  i didn't ... He knew ....." , Divyansu answered  him with his head and hand shacking . 

" No need to ask him . I knew through my own source . " before he could answer the minister answered Shubhra .

Shubhra stared deeply into the eyes of the minister for some second trying to guess the truth of this matter but couldn't find any signs of falsehood on his face . That means he was telling the truth . 

But how ? 

Who did tell him ? 

This thing puzzled him . 

 

Acknowledging that indeed the minister knew about their gathering plans he asked the question that ought to be , " why do you want to participate in our party ? " 

He , the minister smiled to Shubhra's question and said ," in this gathering your head of the organization will be present , am i right ? " 

Shubhra looked at him shocked . Looking at the shocked expression the minister continued " looking at your expression i believe i am right . As for how i know this , you better not ask i am not going to tell you .                    I want to have some words with your leader . Is that enough for my eligibility to participate ? " 

Looking at the situation and the absolute certainty in the eyes of the minister Shubhra considered for some time .

He thought if he do some thing to this father and son here then the problem would make it more complicated .  Then why not take them to a place no one knows and be done with them . Then again he knew their little gathering and also they are now going to meet with the leader so if he took them to an unknown place he and his group would found guilt . 

Its not like he fears the police would come to arrest him but what he worried most was if their identities as supernatural being would come to known . That's why he agreed to the conditions of the home minister . 

He along with his son accompanied Shubhra to the warehouse . 

Meanwhile in the warehouse at that time

Siddhi looked at her leader , the old man Maxwell who was acting suspiciously . She knew whatever he was doing was for the wellbeing of all of them but she couldn't digest the fact that he was hiding something from them even though it was a little assumption on her side . 

Maxwell was sitting in lotus position deep in meditation . 

Other members were preparing for their sleep as tomorrow they were going to meet with their actual leader . 

While everyone was busy with their own business suddenly a seagull came inside the ware house and sat on the head of Maxwell . 

Maxwell just opened his eyes and waited like he knew this bird would come . 

The seagull looked around noticing that he has everyone's attention on him , flapped his wings and flied to a damp area in the warehouse which was made by leakage of rain water through the roof . 

The seagull jumped around the damp water as if he was wetting his legs with that water . After satisfying with the enough wetting he flied again and landed in front of Maxwell . 

He danced around in a funny way and after some time stooped and looked at Maxwell . 

Siddhi noticed that through the strange dancing that seagull actually wrote some thing . And she was sure that Maxwell along with other high-level rankers also noticed this . 

Knowing he fulfilled his role and his work was done the seagull flapped its wings and fly away . 

Everyone whoever noticed this writing hurdled together around there and tried to decipher what was written in there .  

The writing looked like some numbers . It was like this , [ 10.9769' ⇑  92.2200' ⇒ ] . 

While everyone trying their best to understand what was this a man in his early thirties who was also from Maxwell's group and also a ' SSS ' rank evolved being shouted , " its longitude and latitude . "  

When everyone looked at him for more he told , " i am sure this is the longitude and latitude of a certain place . Umm... i think maybe arrow pointed upward represents to north and the arrow pointed to right indicates towards east . "  

All of them considered his words again and looked at the numbers carefully . After searching taking those numbers as coordinates they found out that these coordinates were of south sentinel island .

" Ok , we got the address . Let's go . " Maxwell got up and said to the people present there . 

" But sir the main person haven't arrived yet and also sir not everyone can fly and from those who can fly are not that proficient in direction , so how can all of them cross the waters of the bay of Bengal and reach this island  . " 

One of the SSS ranked member informed Maxwell . 

" Leave a message to him , as to arrive at the port of Kolkata as soon as possible when he read this message . " 

They left a message to him and set out with all the 2000 members present there . 

 

0