Chapter- 1.20
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reaching at the south sentinel island they started to search for any presence that could be felt nearby . But to no avail . 

Maxwell , Shubhra , Siddhi etc. started to look around for any possible clues of the leader . 

But to their disappointment there was no one on that island . And they wasted almost six hours just for this meaningless search . 

Siddhi turned to Shubhra and asked in an irritated voice " Are you telling us the truth that she the leader did really told you to meet her on this day ? " 

" Yes , i am 100% sure . She only didn't informed me on the location . " 

Shubhra answered helplessly . He was also very uncomfortable in this situation as all the people present there staring him angrily like he told them all lies . 

" What happened ? Didn't you say leader would be here ? Then what is the problem now ? Why is there no one present here ? " , the home minister also asked Shubhra gloomily . 

" Believe me i am telling the truth . I also don't know why she hasn't turned up yet . " , Shubhra was trying to salvage their anger and listlessness .

When they were arguing among each other some other people also arrived on the island . 

Siddhi looked towards them and noticed that this newly arrived group was in fact have larger head counts than their group . 

Maxwell stepped forward and addressed to the new group " Who is the leader of your group ? " 

A tall middle aged European  man and  a tall muscular African man stepped forward and answered him . From the energy emitting on their bodies it appeared both of them were of SSS ranked evolved beings no less stronger than Siddhi herself . 

" Wow ,  it looks like other than us many people are also got invited . " , the African man exclaimed . 

The European man looked at Maxwell and did a gentleman bow at him . 

" I am Adam Rodrigues and this here is .." 

" Serape Meluguli , the great " 

He was introducing him and then pointed to the African man to introduce but the man himself injected his name . 

He looked at him seemed a little offended because of  the cut in between his line still he let it go and continued .

" This people on the lefty side are from my group and on the right side his group . " 

Maxwell nodded his head to his introduction and he also introduced his group to them . 

" I am Maxwell Diedaro and here are all of my group members . Oh yeah , this man here is the scouting leader . " 

" I see , then you must be Shubhra Sarubadi , right . " , Adam said to Shubhra . 

" Yes , you are correct . But how did you know me ? "

" What ? Through you or more accurately your members we joined the organization . So you could say we all are came here because of you . " 

 Shubhra was totally speechless . He didn't know what to say after that . 

 

But through all the tension went away from them and all the people started to interact with each other . 

All the SSS ranked sat down under a tree near the beach and got in to a discussion . A total of 9 SSS ranked being excluding the three captured ones .  

" Why is there a mortal in your group ? " , Serape asked Maxwell . 

" He is not in our group or not even we invited him . He invited himself . " 

" Then why not remove him " 

" He is the home minister of India , so we couldn't do it arbitrarily and also i think leader has other plans for him that's why he is still alive . " 

After that they got busy with getting to know each other . They got so immersed in their talk that they forgot why they were here . 

While they were busy chatting suddenly a vast malevolent but ethereal presence was felt by the all of them . 

All of them got up . They looked around and to their surprise other than them all of the evolved present there had already fainted only leaving Shubhra and Susim ( the home minister ) . 

Only because they were of SSS rank were they got spared or they were worthy so that they didn't fainted . 

For Siddhi this presence was so vast that the previous lady's pressure and presence seemed insignificant in front of this . If she would take as an example for both of the presence then it would be like this , the previous lady's presence would be a thunder storms presence while this presence now she was feeling would be of the sky's presence . 

Although the presence was felt no one there , no Siddhi got the feeling someone was there but her perception couldn't catch it . 

She looked towards other SSS ranked individual and knew from their reaction that they were also feeling what she was feeling . 

While they SSS ranks surprised and scared the home minister Susim Chaturvedi reacted which made all of them look towards him . 

" Hey , hey , hey ... what happened ? Why did all of them suddenly fainted ? " 

He was making so much fuss that she felt that the presence would get offended . That's why she used her power and made him sleep . 

" I BELIEVE ALL OF THE MEMBERS ARE ALREADY PRESENT . "  

A soothing but majestic voice came from the sky . And with that voice she felt a little dizzy . 

When the dizziness was gone she noticed that they were already in a different place . 

She felt that someone was in front of them , she looked forward . 

A celestial beauty was standing there .  She appeared somewhat European girl with black hair but it could be noticed that some of Indian characteristics like chin and near eye brows were present . Siddhi herself was a great beauty but still she had to admit that in front of this woman her beauty would be eclipsed . 

She was standing there but she gave the feeling that she she didn't exist in there . 

Among them the first one to react was Shubhra . 

" My lady you are here . These are here all the people i invited , i fulfilled my assignment . " , Shubhra talked politely and with so much enthusiasm it looked like he was scared . 

" I can see that , GOOD JOB . " 

" Then ...." 

" Now you rest , let others do their job . " 

THUD..

With her words Shubhra dropped down unconscious . 

She turned towards them this time . 

All of the standing people reacted in unison . 

" Greeting OH Honorable leader Lady Origin  . "  

She nodded , then it means she appreciated their presence and ordered them . 

" Wake them up . The bound ones too . I think they also have the right . " 

She withdraw her pressure so much so that we could move but still compared to before it came from the sky's presence to the sun's presence . 

Although Siddhi knew that she did for them so that they could move in her presence , but it was still a shock to her that she could make anyone immobile by just her presence alone . This was also her natural presence means she was not even trying to express her presence . 

Siddhi knew from the start that if an evolved being released his/her presence aura in an area then all the lesser ranked evolved being would become immobile but not just from the mere presence . Now in two days she witnessed this phenomena in her own eyes . 

Siddhi used her power to wake up all of them . And yes , her power was charm . It means she could make anyone listen to her even if it was a human or animal or insects , anyone and everyone . And the one who helped her in it was Adam . 

She noticed that his power was soul related . In fact all nine of them had very distinguished particular power variations . 

Her mind related , Adam's soul related , Maxwell's reality related not literally reality manipulation but not that much different , etc. others also some dream related , some desire related . 

If you count and observe very deeply then you would notice that seven original deadly sins and two sub-aspects which was really funny as it would seem like they were demons . 

After everyone woke up all of them greeted lady Origin very piously . She felt that rather than creating an organization they were creating a cult. . 

Everyone woke up it means even the home minister who was put down by Siddhi also was woken up . 

He looked around and when he saw on extra person standing in the front of the people he asked to his side , "  wow , what a woman ! Hey who is she ? " 

That evolved answered , " Watch your tongue mortal , she is our esteemed leader  ' Lady Origin '. "  

" Oh , sorry sorry . I didn't know . " 

" Hey , let me through . I have some talk with the leader . " , the home minister cut through the crowd to the front and addressed to Sariela  " Hello , my lady . I am very pleased to meet you in flesh it is a very memorable day for me . But with this meeting i also want to have word with you , is that acceptable to you ? " 

Sariela just nodded her head to acknowledge his question and this was enough for Susim to continue . 

Susim had thought many scenarios but not this easy going so he was very surprised the easy going nature of the leader of the psychos . 

How did he know these all the gathered people were psychos , well he considered his son was one so who ever more powerful and subdue him and made him obedient then they were evidently more sever psychos . 

After considering his many options he choose to express his thought truthfully and honestly .  

" You know for a new organization , if it wanted to survive the long river of time then it have to collect public blessing .  This was from the very begging of the human society .  Before collecting these blessing were collected by through religious propagandas . Well even now this also happens through it , but considerably less than the past because now-a-days people are not that much religious or do they  believe in gods .  "

" But worry not , even without religious belief it could be done by politics . Now this happens through politics . Politician were got chosen from the public themselves so you could say they took the position of the king and by them they could push any propagandas in the back . To form a long standing organization you need a politician's help . That's why here i am proposing my help towards you . I will help your organization and cover it so that no extra unnecessary individual may know without your knowledge or permission . " 

Finishing his words he waited for the replay with anticipation and uneasy . 

He knew that if the leader didn't accept his proposal then he had to say goodbye to his life . These psychopaths wouldn't let him go knowing that he have seen their leader and all of them from this place . So his best option is this proposal would be accepted . 

Sariela considered his words and at last said , " it is true if you are creating an organization and you want it to last for long years then it is very necessary to accuire mass blessing . But .... but ....  if you are creating one for only demons then it requires power . And to your understanding this here you are looking all of them are demons and my organization is a demonic organization . "  

 

 

0