Chapter -1.21
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Understanding her words the minister was very flustered . He knew he failed in his attempt . 

While he was in major dilemma what to do to save his ass Sariela again interrupted his thought . 

" No need to fear . You are here for a reason . Or you didn't even consider why you are the only one have the information on us not others !  " 

" Isn't it for my network? ", Susim wondered. 

" Do you really think ?  Heh .. " Sariela just scoffed at him. 

Through her disdain Susim knew that she was indicating that he got the information because she wanted he would get . 

He got shocked and then thought if what she was talking is correct then let it be . 

" But if you are thinking you could help us in any way and get our support then its possible in a certain senses . " Sariela tilted her head and assured him " and to do that you have to very secretive . Are you still wanting to meddle in this business . " 

" Yes " , the minister replied almost immediately . 

" Maxwell " , Sariela called out  and commanded him " handle it  . " and then she turned towards the rest of the group . 

" So all of the members are here right ? " 

" Yes my lady . "  

Then after that she didn't say anything anymore . Just stared at Maxwell and the minister . 


Susim was very scared when the beautiful woman , supposedly the throne holder in the organization disregarded his presence and also his words . 

He thought this is it , he was going to die now that she didn't want his help .  

He was unwilling but what could he do , he looked at his son then sighed again .  He thought to himself , if he didn't come here so foolishly and if his son wouldn't this weak in this gathering , if the leader woman was a little kind . This was just only if  were his thoughts . 

But his train of thought broke when the leader's voice sounded again . 

Hearing her words Susim again revitalized . She instructed one of the member to explain to him something . 

Susim looked towards the person she waved , to his pleasant  surprise the person was an acquaintance . 

" Hello president Maxwell , its a pleasure to see you . How are you these days . " 

His greeting was so abrupt that Maxwell got shocked , but quickly got over that and greeted him back . 

" Hello sir Susim . its a pleasure to me too . Ok come here , and i will tell you about the matters the lady is hoping you could do . " 

Although Maxwell responded to him friendly but in his later words he was clearly stating that he don't want to mingle with him too much and very impatient to explain to him . 

Well , Susim knew it would happen when someone's immediate superior was present in that venue , so he was also ok with that . 

But still at least he would have come polite towards me . 

While he was contemplating Maxwell started to introduce all that needed for him know . 

" Mr. Chaturvedi if you wanted to help us there are many ways and to your expertise, I would recommend in the government sector.  You are the home minister of India. This helps us in many places like hiding our link and can also help us observing new blood. What do you think? "

He knew that this group of people were suggesting him to cover for them in case someday some trouble came to their door and he was also very tempted to go with the flow because he was getting a gut feeling that this was the only time they were showering some favor . 

After a lengthy discussion he got the details of his work manual and went away leaving his son who was invited to join the organization formally . 

Max ( Maxwell ) returned to Shariela and explained everything to her what was discussed in the meeting . 

Shariela only nodded after listening to this and then turned towards the masses . 

" First thing whoever wanted to leave you can leave now , I wouldn't stop you . But after this you can never leave even if die . ", she addressed to the people there but no one left or moved an inch . 

" I like the attitude you are showing. Very good " she looked at them with a small smile on her face . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0