At least I have a body.
452 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Why do I have to go into a palace drama? It's like a Chinese series. Not even a concubine?]

When Alexander or rather Xavier open his eyes is met by an immense dinner. Everything smelled good. It was a shame that it was all poisoned.
Alexander made a deal with Xavier. The body in exchange for vengeance, though he did not know he was going to hell. That was not the fault of Alexander. He did not ask where to take his place.

[It seems like I have to deal with this problem for the first time.]
Xavier rose from the table and out loud:
"-May! Come here!"
"-Yes, young master"
Her voice was low, her face facing the ground.
"-Look into my eyes"
The girl looks up. There are two blue eyes.
"-Come on, sit down." Xavier pulls the chair in front of him like a real gentleman.
May, sit down in the chair.
"-What would you like to eat?"

"-Young master, I'm not hungry."

"-Please. It's not the first time we eat together" Xavier puts a piece of meat in a plate and pours a glass of wine.
May's face became instant white.
"-What happened. Do you need a physician?"
"-No no, no need. Just tired"
Xavier stood before May.
Looking at it like it was his goddess.
Then suddenly, remove the knife from the table and push it into the hand of its goddess.
All she could do was scream.
Xavier then took her hand into her mouth and pulled the poison hidden in her mouth.

[It seems like this is done here as well. ]

"-I want to know who sent you." Xavier's voice was cold and his eyes were dilated.
"-n n nobody"
"-I do not really believe you"
"-This is the truth"
Xavier leaned over her and whispered to her ear:
"-If you do not tell me, I have a special room just for you."
"-I have nothing to say"
Xavier took a deep breath.
He took a chair and put it in front of her, then sat down on it.
"-Do you know how many things I can do to you?"
Xavier puts a smile on his face and starts talking:
"- I'm good at torture. if you do not tell me who sent you, I have some ideas about how you die."
"-I do not know what are you talking about"
[that gets boring. Did I lose my talent?]
"-I'm bored"
May, was shocked. She never saw Xavier like that. Was not he supposed to be weak? Did he hide his power?
On the other hand, Xavier wondered how to make her talk? I mean, the pain is not working, she has too much resistance. She did not have the strength, but she has a high resistance.

If that does not work then, I'll look for a better method over time.
He entered the study room where he found a bottle containing morphine.

The library is more like a palace than a library. There are many rooms but few people, guards who are part of Xavier's legion and five maids. May, is the most trusted, that's what Xavier thought, but he was blinded by her beauty. Long legs, a well-developed body, big tits.
[I can not blame him]

Xavier now possesses the photographic memory and all the information he knows. He easy remembered there was a secret passage leading into the torture chamber.
The library has many strange things. There is a room full of elixirs, a room full of weapons, a prison, a garden.
It is beautiful and even more mysterious than the palace. Only the tunnel network was immense.

After a while, he got into the room.
It was typical of medieval times. But everything is much denser. The sign that the people of this world are much stronger.
After placing her on a table of torture he sat down on a chair and waited to awaken the beautiful of the sleeping forest. He was already really tired of carrying it.
After 30 minutes of waiting the girl wakes up. Being very scared.
She did not expect the weakest print to be so evil.

"-Okay, it's rude to start with you asleep."
"-You do not have to do that"
"-Of course, there is no need. all you have to do is tell me who wants me dead"
May, panicked when realized she could not escape.
In her head were conflicting thoughts. But finally, the fear was stronger.
"-Xerex"
[I did not even have fun, as you already give in.]

[ Anyway, it would not matter. Xerex is the weakest of the princes, after Xavier. But Xavier owns the library and is the strategist of the empire while Xerex has not been remarked with anything. ]

[Even though Xavier was not strong, he managed to create prestige in the palace and outside the country, being a brilliant strategist. That did not help him against Xerex though.
So, after dealing with Xerex, I paid my debt.
But I can not use my physical power. Is it too late to go back to hell? ]

After a while, Xavier realized he had not finished what he had begun.

[I wonder how long it can resist without food?]

6